Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 - Page 2 Empty Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Laurel11 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm the coaches daughter, but I've been living with my mom for the past three years. It's now the summer before our senior year, so, junior year summer. Anways, I've moved up for the summer to live with my dad, however he was out to coach a group of teenage boys at a Soccer(or any other sport) camp this summer. Seeing I've for whatever reason decided to come stay with him, he had no choice but to bring me along. Who knows, I might be good at Soccer.
    We start, with the main arena, just on the field by yourself at dawn [early morning], while my dad and I just arrive. The coach always arrives a day early to start working out plays and make sure the lockerrooms and such are in good condition.
    You're a player that's well known and on your way to the big league. So one day I might see your name up in lights.

I'm using my bio for Laurel Smile

Last edited by Laurel11 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:17 pm

i finish grabbing various items to create "dinner" bachelor style and head back to the front when i notice laurel roaming around. i walk up behind her quitely and tap her on the shoulder. "hey you, looking for anything in particular?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 pm

I smile as someone says 'hey you' and taps my shoulder, I turn around to see who it was, "No, not really, dad and I are here just getting stuff for dinner, except I sort of wandered away from him" I say laughing slightly at the end.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 pm

"don't blame you, kinda weird to be seen grocery shopping with your dad huh? anyway, i saw you walking on my way to cash out and figured i'd extend an invitation to the party tonight." i rub the back of my head and look at my watch. a couple more hours left til everything will actually start and i can miss the whole meet and greet thing... "so what do you say, you able to go?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 pm

I smile and look at the floor when he says that it is weird to be seen grocery shopping with your dad. I let my hair fall in my face. But I look back up when he invites me to the party, I smile at him "I would love to go, and I'm sure my dad would be fine with it, but I don't have a way of getting to a party, and I don't exactly know the area" I say.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:15 pm

"if i can get you a ride then you'll go?" i almost smile at the simplicity of the situation. "where'd you dad start looking for groceries?" i look up and down the aisle trying to figure out which way to go.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yeah I guess" I say with a smile. I follow his gaze up and down the aisle, "I think he was heading towards frozen pizza's and frozen dinners" I say to him.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:28 pm

i laugh inwardly and start going that way. "thanks, i'll let you keep looking around." i spot coach when i reach the back wall and walk up. "hey coach, laurel and i were just talking and she mentioned how she'd like to go to jeff's party at the lake tonight, but can't since she doesn't know the area. so i was wondering if you'd let me take her out there if i get her back by 11?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I stand there awkwardly as Casey addresses my Father, I look up at him when he looks down at me contemplating whether or not he should let me go, I smile "Yeah that's fine" my dad says, and he goes back to searching for groceries. I sigh, he wasn't the 'fatherly' type was he?....
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:43 pm

i grin alittle and turn back to laurel after i notice she followed me over. "you got a cell don't you? i'll give you my number so you can let me know when you're ready."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"Yeah, I have a cell, but I left it in my bag at the house" I say to him, "How about I plug my number into your phone, and then you text it, so when I get home I'll have your number?" I ask as I look from him to my dad. I had to admit, it was getting more and more awkward having this conversation with Casey while my dad was standing there listening in.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:56 pm

"sure, i gotta go ring out though. meet you at the front when you're done?" i hold out my phone to her while i turn my cart full of junk around aiming to the registers again.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 pm

"Okay" I say as I take his phone, I enter my name and number into a new contact, and hit save. "Done" I say as I hand it back to him. I look around, my dad had disappeared again, I chuckle lightly.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 pm

"if you're looking for your dad, try the pasta aisle. i'll see ya later." i smile and checkout quickly. on the way home i turn up the stereo when psycosocail comes on and leave it as i continue singing with whatever comes on until i'm home. after putting everything up i lay on the couch with the tv on trying to catch a few hours of sleep before the party. just before i pass out i type out a message to laurel telling her this is my number and put my phone on the arm of the couch.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:56 pm

"Thanks, and yeah, I'll see you later" I call after him, as I wander towards the pasta aisle "Ready?" I ask my dad as I approach him, "Yeah, I just have to grab a few more things" he responds. I follow him as he gets the few remaining things, and we go to check out. Then we go to the car, put everything in the trunk and head home. Once we got there I helped him unload everything and put it all away. "I'll be upstairs if you need me" I say to my dad as I head up the stairs. I enter my room, and I spot my bag, I reach in it and grab my phone, I turn it on and I have a few messages, I glance through them, and I read the one from Casey, I save his number in my phone, then I look through my bags for an outfit for tonight.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 am

i wake up and fix a couple sandwhiches with an apple and head upstairs to change. after i finish brushing my teeth and tossing cokes in the trunk. pulling out my phone i check to see if i got any messages before i text jeff to see if i gotta bring my collection of music so somebody can dj and get the party roaring. his reply is immediate saying that i do so i pack up my laptop and change. once i'm done i flip my tv to the history channel and wait for laurel to text me.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:16 pm

I grab my hairbrush, and I plug in and turn on my hair straightener, I run the brush through my hair, and then I go over my hair with the straightener, basically fixing any frizzing, or curls that might have appeared. After that I go back to my bed and grab the outfit I picked out, it was a really cute v-neck long sleeve top, with a pair of jeans, and cute flats. I get dressed, and I pull out my phone, I click on messages, and I hit reply to casey's "ready Smile" I hit send, then go back in my bathroom and put on mascara and eyeliner really quickly. I slide my phone in my pocket, and I go downstairs to the living room.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

"i'm on the way." i send the typed out message and start driving to coach's house to pick her up. ten minutes later i turn on the street and turn down my music. after parking in the driveway i get out and knock on the door and stand there akwardly while i wait for whoever's going to answer.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I get his text, and not even 10 minutes later I hear a knock on the door, I get up to answer it, but my dad beats me to it. He opens the door "Hey" he says and invites Casey in, I arrive to the door "Hey dad, Casey and I are going to that party, remember?" I say to him awkwardly, and my dad says "Oh yeah, Casey, make sure the team doesn't get into too much trouble, I need them to be able to play tomorrow". I look over at Casey, then to my dad, "Ready?" I ask Casey hoping they wouldn't talk for too long.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm

i read what's left unspoken in his eyes and wince inperceptibly. "no problem coach, i'll make sure they're top notch tomorrow. it no then you'll just drill us alittle harder." i smile and answer laurel. "i'm ready, what time do you have to be back..?"

"she's a big girl and i'm sure you'll look out for her. if you get in any trouble though call me.. either one of you." coach heads back to what was doing and i look laurel over quickly.

"off to the lake then?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 pm

"Yes" I say with a smile...I was relieved I would finally get time to have fun, instead of following my dad around like a lost puppy."Bye dad!!" I call as the door closes behind us. "Sooo most of the team is going to be there?" I ask as I remember him telling me about how they would all be talking about me after practice. I follow him out of the house to the car.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 pm

"them and a dozen other people i know. how many are there going to be remains to be answered. what kind of music do you listen to?" i get her door leaning on it alittle.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:06 pm

"A little bit of everything....but way more pop than country, and way more country than metal" I say as i think about the music I like, and I get in the passenger seat.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 pm

"then you might want to browse the stations because.." i turn on the car after i get in and let Bullet for my Valentine finish the thought. thankfully i turned the volume down to almost nothing. i back out of the driveway and steer towards the lake. "could you text jeff for me, let him know we're on the way?" i hold my phone to her again driving one handed.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"Uhm sure" I say taking the phone, I open txts and I hit compose new message, I type out 'we are on the way' and I add the contact 'jeff' to the message and his send. "Done" I say as I hold the phone in the middle of the car, and I begin browsing through the radio stations. I hear a few songs I've heard before, and some not so much, but there wasn't anything I didn't like.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm

i listen to her changing stations and the pauses she takes every now and then wondering what she's doing. i slow down taking the dirt road to the cabin slowly. the recent rains had washed out all the potholes we filled in a few days before. over the noise of the engine i hear the music already filling the air, even through the trees. "guess we're here.." i take the last turn and stop so she can take a look at the structure. after a brief pause i pull off to the side and turn off the car. "this is bigger than last year."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 am