Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Wraith (kc)

Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Wraith (kc) Empty Wraith (kc)

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 pm

so, i'm kc but for all intents and purposes it's better if we stick with wraith. i'vce been roleplaying off and on over the last few years and i've coming off of a really long break of not being able to post, partially because my last "home" died. so i'm here looking for a new community to join and be a part of.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Wraith (kc) Empty Re: Wraith (kc)

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi KC! Welcome to Anonymatrix! Thanks for posting, the amazing people around here would love to help answer any questions you may have, and so will Banather and I. You will probably find me around the site, or if you need help, send me a private message or e-mail me at anonymatrix@live.co.uk and if you have any comments, feel free to post them on the 'Updates' thread. Don't forget to check out the rules section.

There is a Chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage, where you can hang out in between posting. Choose a fun colour so we can distinguish you from everyone else. No points are awarded by posting in the Chatbox, and spam is not tolerated.

Make sure you check out the rules and updates threads, and also the Anonymatrix shop! You can buy a cute pet for your profile, or a short title under your name, or even buy a colour! The more you post, the more points you get, and those are the points that you buy these things with. Once you reach 200 points, you can become a regular member of Anonymatrix!

I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you soon! I hope you enjoy Anonymatrix as the rest of us do!
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Welcome Wraith!
    Well you've been already greeted by one of our amazing admins Smile
    All I've got to say is that's great you are here and you can find a new warm home right here with all of us.
    Most of the peeps in this community do have some bizarre craziness, but it what makes us all unique and wonderful.
    I encourage you to also become a follower of our twitter if you do possess one. Of course this is an optional thing.
    @anonymatrix

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone around. They are plenty of people more than willing to assist.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:47 pm

My guess is this last "home" was Anon Board, yes?

At any rate, welcome. Please, make yourself at home, and don't talk to the Berbalangs. They'll eat your flesh.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:51 pm

He's from Role-play Paradise Zalgo.

He's one of... Those.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm