Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 am

"Are you sure?" I ask into the dark. "I can get you some medicine if you want" I whisper quietly.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 am

"Yeah I'm sure, there is really nothing you can do. I know you want to help and care for me, but I'm not me right now and I don't know when or if I ever will be" I say to her. I probably made her more upset and shouldn't habe said any of it, but it just kinda slipped out.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 am

"Oh" I say quietly looking down at my lap. "I should just go and let you be" I say sadly as I slowly stood up from the bean bag chair. I knew if was only 5:30 in the morning and I was still have asleep. But I felt like my being here was just making drew really uncomfortable or sometihng. And it felt like I was somehow pushing drew further away from me. So I thought leaving would be the only I could do.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:57 am

I sigh and look over at her as she gets up "I'm sorry, that was mean to say" I say softly. I started feeling bad about what I said but it might've been too late.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:12 am

"It's fine" I say quietly looking down at the ground grateful that it was dark and he couldn;t see the tears on my cheeks. "I'll just go and give you your space. I'll come check on you after school if you want" I say quietly as I slowly walk over and grab my sketch pad from the nightstand next to the bed.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:14 am

I nod and watch her grab her stuff "ok" I say. I sat up in my bed and felt really grpggy so I layed back down.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 am

"Bye drew" I say quietly as I lean down and kiss his cheek.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 pm

I feel her lips touch my cheek and I can't help but smile and blush in the dark "bye" I say softly. I close my eyes as she leaves and end up getting a couple more hours of sleep. I started wondering what her school day was going to be like with everybody asking her questions about me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:47 am

I look over at drew laying in bed in the dark, before I turned and walked out the door. Making my way down the stairs, I grab my books from the living room. As I make my way out of drew's house and to my car, making my way home. My house wasn't that far away from drew's so before long I was driving up the long driveway and making my way into the house. It was only about 6 on a tuesday morning so I wasn't surprised when I saw my dad sitting at the kitchen table reading his newspaper. When I went to go grab something to drink. "Hi daddy" I say walking over and kissing his cheek. "Hey savvy bear. Did you just get in?" My dad asks looking at my clothes I was wearing yesterday. "Yeah, i'm sorry. They let drew out yesterday and I kind of fell asleep in his bean bag chair" I say apologetically, sitting in the chair next to my dad. "I'm not mad sweetheart" My dad says shaking his head. "I'm not mad but I heard you skipped school yesterday. Are you going today?" My dad asks looking at me. "Yeah i'm sorry about that, just worried about drew. And yeah I am going to school today even though i'm not looking forward to it. I know everyone is going to be asking me about drew." I say quietly looking down at my hands. "It will be okay sweetheart, go get some more sleep before school" My dad says standing up and kissing my forhead. "Okay daddy, I love you" I say nodding my head as I stood up and walked out of the room. And up to my room setting my alarm before falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:43 pm

I wake up at about 8 and rub my eyes with my free hand. I sit up and groan as my arm starts hurting when I get out of bed. I head downstairs and notice my dad sitting in the kitcheb. He asks how I was before getting him another cup of coffee.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 pm

I managed to get at least 40 more minutes of sleep until my was going off at 6:40 telling to wake up and get ready for school. I was in one of my sc.rew the world moods, so I decided to wear my favorite for that, which my red/black corset top, black corset type vest, my favorite jeans and my black buckle boots. I've found that I can wear my corset strapless tops as long as i wear something ontop. I finish getting ready putting some of my favorite jewelry on, some of it that drew gave me. Like my stacked three rings that say ti amo le t'adore te amo (I love you). He gave them to me on our first year aniversary when drew told me he loved me for the first time. I looked down at the ring sliping them on my right hand ring finger, before I put some black eye shadow on. Grabbing my bag as I left my room. Grabbing a peach before walking out of the house and slowly making my way to school. I definetly wasn't looking forward to going to school today. Even though I use to always love going to school, before all of this crazyness started.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41929280
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Wow very nice!

BIC: I sit down next to my dad as we talk for a bit. He asks how my pain was and I tell him it was ok for now. He then tried to spark my memory by asking me certain questions. I think I failed at them pretty badly because he looked sad and dissapointed after it was done. He reminds me of my appointment to get my real cast in a couple days and I cringed because I had a feeling it would hurt. I don't deal well with pain but I had to do this.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:04 am

Thank you. It took me a while to create that. Very Happy

BIC: As soon as I pulled into the school parking lot and parked in my usual spot. I regreted waking up this morning and coming to school. I knew I was going to get bombarded by people left and right. But I took a deep breath and gathered all my school books and stuff into my black messenger bag and got out of the car making my way towards the school. I was right, I didn't get ten steps away from my car until I had every single person coming up to me asking me how drew was doing. And I told every single person the same thing. That drew was released from the hospital and doing pretty good. I kept it vague, because this went on all morning. By second period I had to snap at about twenty people before everyone finally left me alone. Except for mine and drew's close friends that would come and see how I was doing. Trying to calm me down from snapping someone's head off. I wasn't in a very good mood and I think alot of people could tell.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:20 am

My dad left for work after he knew I would be ok by myself until my mom got home. I said bye to him as she left theen I got me a bowl of cereal. I ate it pretty fast because of how hungry and how much I wanted real food. I took one of my easy pain pills so it will take the pain away but not make me drowsy. I went in and sat on the couch after I ate and watched tv for a bit.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 am

Before lunch came and I couldn't but be glad I could get in my car and leave for lunch. It was one of the great things about having a car. When you have a car and lisence your aloud to go off campus for lunch. Which is what I planned to do as the bell to end third period went off. I bolted out of the school and went straight to my car. I decided to go to the coffee shop to grab a coffee and sandwich eating it quickly since I was hungry and needed the caffeine. Before I hopped back in my car and decided to stop at drew's house to see how he was doing. I got to drew's house pretty quickly, since he lived close to the coffee shop and school. I park in his empty driveway, seeing that it looked liked his parents have left. So hoping that drew wasn't asleep I walked up to the door and knocked on it.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:36 am

As I was watching tv I heard a knock on the door. I got up with a slight grpan and went over to open it. I looked at her and blushed at how cute she looked "hey" I say as I let her in. I noticed my whole front yard was full of posters and get well stuff that I would go through later.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 am

"Hey" I say smiling a small smile at drew as I walked into the house, when he let me. "I don't have much time, its lunch period but I wanted to see how you were doing" I say quietly standing infront of drew as I nervously played with my three rings on my right hand. Absently spinning them around and around on my finger.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am

I looked at her then nodded "oh ok, well I'm fine thanks" I say. I look down at her playing with her rings then look back into her eyes. I almost got lost in them and had to snap myself out of it.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:52 am

"I can stay for a little bit if you want me to." I say looking up at drew continuing to play with my rings. "I really don't want to go back" I say quietly looking down at the ground.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 am

I knew sh really wanted to stay with me and plus I was really bored here, "Yeah you can stay" I say softly as I lead her to the couch and sit down carefully.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 am

"Thank you" I say quietly smiling a small smile as I followed drew into the living room. Sitting on the couch next to him.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 pm

I look over at her as she sits down "so how's school"? I ask. I glance back at the tv as the weather comes on. They are predicting snow which made me smile a bit.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:30 pm

"Crap" I say shaking my head as I look down at my lap.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 pm

I looked back at her as she said that "why"? I ask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 pm

"I kept getting asked about you for every single person. I actually snapped at quite a bit of people and almost punched a few. But luckily emma and some of our other friends were there to stop me" I say quietly looking and drew, then down at my lap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm