Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

The Ravaged Guardian

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The Ravaged Guardian Empty The Ravaged Guardian

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 am

Life is how you’ve always remembered it. You really can’t remember it any other way than this. You wake up in a silent house, empty of all life accept your own and a cat named Blanc. You go straight into a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home after a long day of making presentations and making your boss look good. You eat alone at your kitchen table, usually having a sandwich or a soup of some sort. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up an repeat the process all over again.

Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak out of pedestrian traffic. You’re on your way home from work once again, and you’re tired and ready to put your feet up. People push past this mysterious girl, most step on her, or even trip completely over her. They all glare at her though, as if she’s scum of the earth. She simply watches them walk past like a deer in headlights.

They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl around down before. Of course, the town’s pretty big so that’s understandable. Yes, when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you closer and closer to her. Your curiosity of such an even had grown tremendously. What was this girl doing here in the middle of the sidewalk? Why does her clothing seem to be from a different time period, as if from a hundred years or so ago? The same attraction happens when the girl sees you, but for a reason far differently. What will you do with this mysterious girl? Take her home, or leave her to be stepped on by passersby?

Note: I will be using my Vance Character in this Roleplay so I will be the "You"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The Ravaged Guardian Empty Re: The Ravaged Guardian

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 am

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Vance Lawrence Shrieffer
    Alias/Nicknames: Most people call him Lawrence since he doesn’t really like being called Vance, but his mother insists upon it.
    Species/Race: Human; Caucasian
    B-Day: January 4th, (Year depends on age)
    Zodiac Sign: Capricorn-- Capricorn’s are philosophical signs and are highly intelligent too. They apply their knowledge to practical matters, and strive to maintain stability and order. They are good organizers, and they achieve their goals by purposeful, systematic means. They are very intuitive, although they don’t share this trait with others freely. They do not deal well with opposition or criticism but a healthy Capricorn will often shrug off negative comments towards their character. They are patient and persevering – they know they can accomplish any task as long as they follow a their plan step-by-step. Capricorn’s have broad shoulders, and typically take on other’s problems with aplomb. Ironically, they rarely share their own problems and tend to go through bouts of inner gloom after a spell of dwelling on these problems.
    Bloodtype: O+
    Place of Birth: Colorado
    Current Residence: Depends on Roleplay
    Occupation: Works in a rather normal business job, creating presentations and presenting ideas to higher –ups. (When in high school he worked in a grocery store as a shelve stocker)
    School/Grade: 12th grade (When Applicable)
    Family: Vance’s Mother and Father are rather tight-knit. Being married for more than twenty-five years, they’re all that Vance really needed when he was younger. When Vance’s mother, Daphane , had a little girl when he was seven, things changed for Vance. Since the moment the little girl, Kaitlyn, came through the door they seemed to hate each other. His father, Bryan, works as maintenance (Fixing things) out at a bromine plant.
    Gemstone: Garnet

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6’1”
    Hair Color: A deep brown (It’s so dark people think it’s black.)
    Hair Style: Click here
    Eyes: A pale green. Color
    Distinguishing Marks: Vance has a scar across the left side of his face from a bar fight he got into when he was younger and more wild. Vance also has a small ‘O’ shaped scar on his stomach where he almost had the handlebar of a bike go through his stomach.
    General Appearance: Vance has a rather average height for a male. His build is slightly muscular, but not to the point where it’s strange. He works out sometimes, so there is muscle there. Outfit1 or Outfit2
    Tattoos: None
    More: Vance needs glasses because he has really bad eyesight in one eye, his right one.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Decided in Roleplay
    Aspirations: Vance has always wanted to find that girl that’s perfect for him, along with finding that job that he actually enjoys in doing.
    Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Camping/Backpacking, Photography, and doing the Suduko Puzzle in the news paper.
    General Personality: He seems to be an all around nice guy, quiet, and sometimes even shy.
    Inner Personality: In reality, Vance is sometimes an angry person. He’s respectful, but he has this complicated part about him that makes him rather bipolar.
    Fondest Memory: Going to the beach with his mother and father the summer before Kaitlyn was born. They went swimming with dolphins and snorkeling.
    Biggest Regret: Leaving on such a bad foot after he graduated high school.

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: None
    Weapons: None
    Magics: None
    More: None

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: During his childhood years there isn’t much more to know. After Kaitlyn was born, he pretty much hit the back burner. Being ignored seemed to make Vance a little more anti-social than normal. He could barely stand being in the house because Kaitlyn was the starlight of his parents lives. The day after he graduated, he left after having a screaming match with his mother and father. Now he’s living in a town where he can make a living.

Present Life: Now he’s got his own apartment which is nice and he’s even got a dog to keep him company. He works hard to get what he’s got and he likes being able to blend into the crowds of such a big city.

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 am

i'll rp, but i think i will create a bio just for this one...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Alright, That'll work
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Happyy face. I'll post a beginning, unless you would like to?
    It's up to you
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 pm

meh you post, i need to reply the other 2
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Rush hour. I hated the fact that I always had to walk home in it. The sun was beginning to fall below the horizon, and I couldn’t do anything more than keep n my trek home. I had no life and oh, how I hated the fact. The couch and books were my friends. I couldn’t really see anyone else because work got in the way. That and the fact that I was the most awkward person you could probably ever meet didn’t help anything either. I take in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips as I pull myself down the sidewalk. Everything is how it always is and always will be.

It doesn’t bother me much, really, I don’t need anyone to keep my life spinning. I cough quietly as I change which hand my briefcase is in. It’s a nice little routine; I’ve nothing to complain about.

::Sorry it's not much
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 am

My hair was drapped down on my face, my hands were deep inside my pockets from my jacket. I would like to walk around and just stand in one place or sometimes sit, looking at the rushing crowd go by and looking at the streets come to life as people would walk past by, creating traffic.
    People didn't quite give a damn about me. I could tell. The way that some looked at me, I knew they felt pity, or disgust. Possibly a mix of both or more things. Either way. Hearing the sound of people in general was just a relief for me. It was far much more that what I was already used to, otr to what I have grown out of . Either way... this was my paradise. Possibly in some twist sick manner, all this has been my comfort in general . I sighed. Good thing I anticipate things before they happen. the air around had suddenly dropped to quite imaginable temperatures. This reminded me how Glad I am for having brought my towel along.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 pm

boo..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:03 am