Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one?

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

I've been bored out of my mind recently. Would anyone like to cure my boredom? I normaly one on one with guys, but girls can do, we can just do a non-romantic one.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: One on one?

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I have a male character that I need to test out. Interested?
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Of course you can.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 pm

That's great Very Happy I have his bio in my signature (But I will most likely post it up here also)

I have no ideas so I was hoping you might have one?
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Well...I may have a few. Mostly like normal teenager stuff.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Well, what genre were you most interested in?
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Well, I don't have a great imagination, so I go with the typical everyday kind of stuff, stuff that I'm familiar with. Although, if you pefer fantasy, I could try.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 pm

It's whatever you're most comfortable with Cass. I wouldn't want you to feel out of your style. I might have stuff. Lemme look.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Alright, and I'll grab a few of mine.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

It’s University, freshman year, all of just getting our dorms. First there’s you, who completely forgot the submit your papers for a dorm, so your only option is to check the boards and pray that someone needs a roommate nearby, either in a dorm, or an apartment. You do manage to find one, me, I had an apartment about 5minutes from campus, and my roommate bailed. I can’t afford it on my own, and I too didn’t get a dorm, so I’m desperate for a roommate. So here is the problem, I’m looking for a female roommate.
    So what do you do? Well when all else fails, lie your way through it. You tell me you’re homosexual in order to get the room. I believe you, for now at least, seeing as I have no reason to disbelieve you. So this is pretty much it, and where we start. Its August, and 2 weeks before school starts. Will you confess that you’re not homosexual? Or will I find out on my own?

You are the high school football Star and I am the school reporter and photographer.
    I have to interview you and take some pictures for the local news paper. I wanna take you somewhere with good light so into a random field. We will do the interview at your house.
    You never noticed me until today? What will you think of the pretty but shy school newspaper girl?
    Only one way to find out...

So you are my ex. At one time we thought we were in love, but it turned out all of this was just us lost in a fantasy. You have committed a crime (That you will come up with) against a major corporation. I dropped out of school, and started working for a private corporation as a bounty hunter. When I find out I have to bring you in, and I get enough money to buy that white picket fence on the hill for my fiancé, I have to take the job. After I find you, it’s a simple back and forth battles between us, but after awhile, you realize you love me again. Will I love you, or will my previous obligation keep me from speaking my feelings? Of course, you are my money, and if I don’t bring you in well…It’s pretty bad for me. Will money win over emotion? Let’s find out.

Life is how you’ve always remembered it. You really can’t remember it any other way than this. You wake up in a silent house, empty of all life accept your own and a cat named Blanc. You go straight into a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home after a long day of making presentations and making your boss look good. You eat alone at your kitchen table, usually having a sandwich or a soup of some sort. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up an repeat the process all over again.
    Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak out of pedestrian traffic. You’re on your way home from work once again, and you’re tired and ready to put your feet up. People push past this mysterious girl, most step on her, or even trip completely over her. They all glare at her though, as if she’s scum of the earth. She simply watches them walk past like a deer in headlights.
    They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl around down before. Of course, the town’s pretty big so that’s understandable. Yes, when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you closer and closer to her. Your curiosity of such an even had grown tremendously. What was this girl doing here in the middle of the sidewalk? Why does her clothing seem to be from a different time period, as if from a hundred years or so ago? The same attraction happens when the girl sees you, but for a reason far differently. What will you do with this mysterious girl? Take her home, or leave her to be stepped on by passersby?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 pm

1) Your history: You've lived in (insert town name here) all your life and grew up with everyone in it, along with your pretty large family. You've always been quiet, but you used to have a goofy side to you. You work at the local bike shop as the manager. You used to ride yourself, compete and everything, had sponsors, you were quite the big deal as well as your best friend (insert friends name here). Until one day after a party on your way home you got in a car accident killing (Insert same friends name here). Since then you've been walking around with a cloud over your head and you became an insomniac.
    My history: I just graduated from school and decided I couldn't take my mother anymore so I ventured out to see my dad, his new wife and newborn daughter. I wasn't looking forward to it, in fact I only came on impulse. But all my life I've been forced to study, study, study. There was no time for parties, friends and all that fun stuff. My parents divorce hit me the wrong way messing up my sleep pattern with their late night fighting, so I am too an insomniac.
    Story: So I'm new to town and landed a job at my step-moms boutique on the boardwalk right next to the bike shop. It's late at night long after the boardwalk has cleared and I'm out for a stroll when we meet. Will the stories unfold? Will you show me around town? Who knows what this summer has in store for the both of us as two loners venture out on a quest to give a second chance at a deserved childhood.

2)Its summer break and to my dismay I'm being shipped off to my brother's for 2 weeks because my oh so wonderful Mom and her second family are going for a 2 month long vacation and my dad has a business conference and refuses to let me stay home alone. I arrive at the apartment, open the door, and find you, not my brother. You explain that my brother is visiting his girlfriend for a week and you're house sitting seeing as there's major renovations being done at your place. Now we've never met before and are now forced to live in the same apartment for a week, what will happen?
    CONFLICT: So things are really awkward and you feel bad so you devise a plan to make things not weird... you pretend to be gay! You tell me you're gay (you're not) and it almost instantly relaxes me since my best friend is gay. I become really comfortable and you do too. We start to open up and relax but this creates a problem... you start to like me but you're too far into your lie and I start to like you but I
    see more... think your gay. Will things work out? Will you come clean and risk making me mad because you lied? And what happens if my brother comes home and blows your cover?

3)Setting: You were in a horrible car crash. You were knocked into a coma for two weeks. While you were in the coma you dreamed of this girl (me), she was absolutely perfect for you, she was your literal dream girl. You and this girl were together for years in your dream and you thought it was real life. Once you woke up you were determined to find her. The thing is we don't know each other. We go to the same school are in the same grade which is why you think I looked familiar
    You find me and the first thing you want to do is run up and kiss me and be with me. You tell me your dream and I eventually fall for you. You have loved me since the dream, and everything that I had told you in the dream had been true.
    Start: Three months after you tell me your dream, I've already started to slowly fall for you.

4)Setting: You are the prince of the school, any girl you want is yours. You are the captain of basically all the sports teams. You get decent grades, because all the teachers are females and are happy that you just show up to class. Basically you have it made. I, on the other hand, am not so lucky. I'm new to your school. At my old school I was popular as well, head cheerleader and dating the football captain. On the outside I had the perfect life, not so much inside. My step dad has abused me my entire life, and my
    boyfriend did too. I moved away, so I escaped my boyfriend, but not my step dad. SO now I'm at your school. You and your friend have made a bet. He challenged you to getting the new girl to fall for you. But I don't let any guys in my life anymore, especially one as cocky as yourself.

5)A year and a half ago our school lost it's star Running back to a car accident. The entire school mourned his lost and only just started to recover.

A new kid (You) moves into town and tries out for the football team and makes it as our new Running back. The team is starting to win again and may even go to state because of you. You've become the school's golden boy, every girl want's and every guy wants to be you.

Me on the other hand, I'm the girl who lost everything. After my boyfriend died, I stopped caring about pretty much everything. Everywhere I go everyone, gets quiet and start whispering about me. I lost my ability to care about school pride, when I was once head-cheerleader.

You really know nothing about me, just the sad girl running around school mourning her dead boyfriend. What will happen when we are paired up as lab partners for Chemistry? Will you think I hate you? Or will you actually break through the wall I've built up?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow, haha, yours are so much better than mine xD
    I REALLY like 1, 2, 4, and 5 of yours alot. I like 1 and 2 better than the others though. I need to shower super bad so ill be back. Sorry about the wait, had to run a mate home
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 pm

I really like number 1 too. So, I guess number 1 it is. I have to go in a half hour, school tomorrow. So, I'll grab my bio real quick.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Name: Cassidy Jo Clemons
    Physical Appearance -
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: I’m a ginger. It goes to about my mid back. I’ve got bangs, you know like you all had when you were little?
    Height: I’m about 5’6.
    Body Type: I’ve got curves. I’ve got an athletic build.
    Clothing -
    In the summer I normally wear shorts, Jesus sandals, and a tank top. This may vary depending on the roleplay.
    Personal Attributes:
    I’m typically nice, but if you get on my bad side I’m not. I find myself stating my opinion if I find it needed, even if it’s not needed really. I’m quite a lot, but once again if my input is needed, I’ll say it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Vance Lawrence Shrieffer
    Alias/Nicknames: Most people call him Lawrence since he doesn’t really like being called Vance, but his mother insists upon it.
    Species/Race: Human; Caucasian
    B-Day: January 4th, (Year depends on age)
    Zodiac Sign: Capricorn-- Capricorn’s are philosophical signs and are highly intelligent too. They apply their knowledge to practical matters, and strive to maintain stability and order. They are good organizers, and they achieve their goals by purposeful, systematic means. They are very intuitive, although they don’t share this trait with others freely. They do not deal well with opposition or criticism but a healthy Capricorn will often shrug off negative comments towards their character. They are patient and persevering – they know they can accomplish any task as long as they follow a their plan step-by-step. Capricorn’s have broad shoulders, and typically take on other’s problems with aplomb. Ironically, they rarely share their own problems and tend to go through bouts of inner gloom after a spell of dwelling on these problems.
    Bloodtype: O+
    Place of Birth: Colorado
    Current Residence: Depends on Roleplay
    Occupation: Works in a rather normal business job, creating presentations and presenting ideas to higher –ups. (When in high school he worked in a grocery store as a shelve stocker)
    School/Grade: 12th grade (When Applicable)
    Family: Vance’s Mother and Father are rather tight-knit. Being married for more than twenty-five years, they’re all that Vance really needed when he was younger. When Vance’s mother, Daphane , had a little girl when he was seven, things changed for Vance. Since the moment the little girl, Kaitlyn, came through the door they seemed to hate each other. His father, Bryan, works as maintenance (Fixing things) out at a bromine plant.
    Gemstone: Garnet

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6’1”
    Hair Color: A deep brown (It’s so dark people think it’s black.)
    Hair Style: Click here
    Eyes: A pale green. Color
    Distinguishing Marks: Vance has a scar across the left side of his face from a bar fight he got into when he was younger and more wild. Vance also has a small ‘O’ shaped scar on his stomach where he almost had the handlebar of a bike go through his stomach.
    General Appearance: Vance has a rather average height for a male. His build is slightly muscular, but not to the point where it’s strange. He works out sometimes, so there is muscle there. Outfit1 or Outfit2
    Tattoos: None
    More: Vance needs glasses because he has really bad eyesight in one eye, his right one.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Decided in Roleplay
    Aspirations: Vance has always wanted to find that girl that’s perfect for him, along with finding that job that he actually enjoys in doing.
    Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Camping/Backpacking, Photography, and doing the Suduko Puzzle in the news paper.
    General Personality: He seems to be an all around nice guy, quiet, and sometimes even shy.
    Inner Personality: In reality, Vance is sometimes an angry person. He’s respectful, but he has this complicated part about him that makes him rather bipolar.
    Fondest Memory: Going to the beach with his mother and father the summer before Kaitlyn was born. They went swimming with dolphins and snorkeling.
    Biggest Regret: Leaving on such a bad foot after he graduated high school.

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: Depends on Roleplay [Will be specified]
    Weapons:
    Magics:
    More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: During his childhood years there isn’t much more to know. After Kaitlyn was born, he pretty much hit the back burner. Being ignored seemed to make Vance a little more anti-social than normal. He could barely stand being in the house because Kaitlyn was the starlight of his parents lives. The day after he graduated, he left after having a screaming match with his mother and father. Now he’s living in a town where he can make a living.

Present Life: Now he’s got his own apartment which is nice and he’s even got a dog to keep him company. He works hard to get what he’s got and he likes being able to blend into the crowds of such a big city.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Sorry, I had to shower! There's my bio. WOuld you like to begin?
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

It's fine, I had to leave actually. I'll post in a few.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm

That sounds dlightful.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

I step into the bright sun, squinting my eyes. I pull down my shades and start to walk towards the boutique I had landed a job at. As I enter the shop, the little bell on the door makes its annoying dinging noise. I walk into the small office that my step mom had claimed hers. “Morning Cassidy!” she says from her spot at her cluttered desk.
    “Morning Angela,” I say. As I remove my nametag from the top drawer in her desk, I ask, “Anything you need me to do before we open up?”
    “Just straighten up as usual, Tammy should be here in a few.” Great, today was the day that Tammy worked. From day one, Tammy didn’t like me. I just walked in and got the job, while she had to go through a big ordeal. I can’t help it that my step mom owned the business.
    “Alright,” I say, as I pin on my nametag. I walk back into the main room and begin to straighten up the racks of clothes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:00 pm

The world outside as quiet. It’s early, but not as early so most people would have chosen to get up, if they had the choice. I can’t seem to get myself out of bed before eight; I just can’t stop trying to sleep. By now, everyone is in their small offices, working on their paperwork or sucking up to the boss, whatever normal people do. My shift didn’t start until ten anyway, so at the moment, I was good. I made sure I got later shifts on purpose. I could keep more alert than others when it was getting dark. I sighed a I pulled the door of the shop open, walking inside. I didn’t know why, but the silence was something that told me that today would be a calm day. Normally we didn’t get many customers anyway, so really, there was no problem. We would fix a brake here, replace a tire there, and then sell bikes that were overpriced so there was no way we could lose business. Hell, I didn’t own the place, I was just a manager.

I hear the soft music of Jaclyn behind the counter. She looks up from the Cosmo magazine she’s reading only for a moment to see who it is. When she sees it’s me, she smiles, taking out one of her ear buds to hear if I have any instructions for her.

“Any business yet?”

“Since Nine?” She giggles, shaking her head. “We never have business before now.” She speaks as if I’m not supposed to know that. It’s easy to see that she’s bored out of her wit. She pushes the bit of plastic into her ear before looking back down to the magazine. I simply shake my head, making my way to the back to get my name tag.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

The racks hadn’t really been messed up, so I had plenty of time to relax before the crowd came in. I was sitting behind the counter on my stool reading a random magazine when I heard the bell on the door ring. “Welcome to Angie’s Boutique,” I say without looking up.
    “Cassidy, silly, it’s me, no need to welcome me!” I hear Tammy’s annoying high pitched voice ring through the store. “Maybe if you looked up from your magazine once in a while you would realize that,” she smirks as she adjusts her skirt that could pass for underwear.
    I sigh and shake my head, just ignoring her.
    “Tammy, darling!” Angela says as she enters the room. “How are you?”
    “I’m doing just great Angie, and you?” I could hear the front Tammy put on come out when she talked to Angela.
    “I’m wonderful, thanks for asking.” Angela turns to me. “Cass, your dad called and said the sitter call. I have to go get Claire. Can you watch the store for me?”
    “Of course, Angela. Nothing will happen while you are away.” I could feel Tammy’s eyes on me as Angela walked away.
    “I’ll be right back! Thank you so much Cassidy!”
    “Bye Angela!” Tammy’s voice became sweet, until she turned to me. “I can’t believe she put you in charge,” she hissed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 pm

I didn’t come from the back of the store for awhile. I had to get some sort of work done. It wasn’t everyday that you had to fix people’s bikes for them. I laughed at my thoughts. For me, it really was. If there was really nothing to do, then I would find something; Cleaning, inventory, or anything else that got me away from Jaclyn. She was a sweet girl, but she was only eighteen and her hormones were raging. Besides, if she wasn’t trying to hit on me, she was reading me articles out of Cosmo. She thought I enjoyed it, so I simply let her talk about ‘the three words to drive your man wild’ and ‘how to let men know you’re interested’. It was evident that she was trying to hint around, but she wasn’t really my type in any way.

I sigh quietly as I pull myself from the back of the store. It seems the moment I pass through the door, the bell at the front rings out.

“Welcome to Bret’s Bikes!” We both say in unison as the older gentleman comes through the door. He’s got a worried look on his face as he looks around to the many bikes that hang from the ceiling.

Is there anything I can help you with?” The voice rings out; the mp3 player and accessories out of sight.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:38 pm

We probably had a total of two customers before Angela came back carrying Claire in her carrier. “Thank you so much, Cassidy,” she says and walks back to her office, shutting the door. Claire would probably wake up soon and start to cry.
    I put down my magazine as the bell rang again. “Welcome to Angie’s Boutique,” I chime as a girl about 10 walked in with her mom. They both offer me a soft smile and the mom goes to browsing.
    After a few minutes, Tammy walks up to the two customers. “Is there anything I can help you with?” Tammy asks, plastering on a fake smile.
    “Oh, no, we’re fine, just trying to find a new bathing suit,” the mother answers.
    “If there’s anything you need, feel free to ask me.” Tammy moves on to a table, trying to keep herself busy.
    I stifle back a yawn and rub my eyes, it had been another night of no sleep. It had been about three days since the last time I slept at night. I just couldn’t do it. It was getting to me. The two customers walk up to the counter and the mom places a simple black two piece on the counter. I ring her up. “That’ll be six bucks,” I say.
    The woman pulls out a ten and I return her four dollars. “Thank you for shopping at Angie’s, come again. Have a nice,” I say.
    The woman nods at me and walks out the door, grabbing onto her daughter’s hand.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:53 pm

“That’ll be Seventy-Five dollars” I give the man a smile and he flinches at the price. Jaclyn looks to him a moment before realizing what she’s forgotten. “Will you be using cash, credit, or check?” She smiles sweetly at the man, and he tries to smile back. He thinks a moment before looking down at the bike.

“Check” He says simply. “Don’t you think it’s a little much for a brake to be fixed?” Jaclyn doesn’t know what to say, she never does when customers question her.

“Well, in reality sir, if you’ll look at this mat, we charge the least for our services.” I point down to the chart that was made. There were only two other places that fixes breaks in town and they both charged more than we did. I smiled, pointing here.

“You would have been paying about twenty to thirty dollars more if you had gone to the big shop on the other side of the walk." He thinks such an idea over before nodding silently, happy with my answer. He hands over the check he had been filling out while I was talking.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

The shop had been slow, had been these past few weeks. Angela insisted that it was because it was just early June. Sitting on the stool behind the counter with my feet propped up on the counter, I turn the page of my magazine. The light sound of the music playing in the background couldn’t drown out the sound of Claire’s screams. I felt sorry for Angela, the sitter had bailed on us all week. I insisted that she go home, take Claire with her, and rest, that I would take care of everything, but she said she was fine.
    “Kayla!” Tammy squeals. I look up from my magazine, noticing a tall and slender girl had walked into the store. Claire’s crying must have drowned out the bell.
    “Tammy, why don’t you bail and come hang out with us? Looks dead anyway, like always,” Kayla says, rolling her eyes as she looks around the room. Her eyes land on me. “Who’s this?”
    I get up from my spot and walk around the counter to her. “My name’s Cassidy, Angela’s step-daughter,” I say, offering my biggest smile.
    “Oh, I’ve heard of you,” she ignores me and turns to Tammy. “But seriously girl, isn’t it about time for your lunch break?”
    “In thirty minutes,” Tammy says.
    “Thirty minutes?! But still, I haven’t seen you all summer.”
    “Oh, I will. As soon as I get out of here, we can totally hang.”
    “Alright, see you later Tammy. You took Cassie,” Kayla says and leaves.
    “It’s Cassidy, but whatever,” I mutter and go back behind the counter. I sit back on the stool and prop my feet; I pick up my magazine and continue reading.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 am