Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one?

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been bored out of my mind recently. Would anyone like to cure my boredom? I normaly one on one with guys, but girls can do, we can just do a non-romantic one.
    Cass
    Cass

Read Me Re: One on one?

Post by Cass Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:44 pm

I continue to walk to the botique. Angela probably had it opened already. About halfway there, I hear my stomach grumble. I would just have to wait until lunch. I could do it. I would have. I couldn't let Angela run the store by herself, even if there was another girl there.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:54 pm

I make it to the shop. Looking in, I see Jaclyn with her cosmo on the counter. She looks up as she seems movement. She grins at the white box she know what that means. She points behind her, telling me that she’s clocked me in. I smile at her, waving a moment before pulling open the door.

“Got you a treat”
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 pm

I finally reach Angela's botique. I pull open the door and walk inside. "Oh Cassidy, you made it," Angela says from behind the counter.
    "Yeah," I say, making my way to the back of the store. In Angela's office, I get my name tag and put it on. I make my way back out front. "I figured it'd be best."
    She nods. "You're probably right, but if you feel like it's too much, you can always go back home."
    "I think I'll be fine." I smile.
    "Alright, well I'm going to go call Claire's babysitter and see if she can babysit today," Angela says, standing up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 pm

“It looks like you’ve had a good night” Jaclyn looks at me as I talk to the counter, placing the white box in front of her. I give her a confused look and she smiles, winking at me. I shake y head, laughing quietly.

“You’ve no idea what I did last night.” I open the box, pointing to the two chocolate covered ones. She giggles, giving me a grateful look. Apparently, she hadn’t eaten before leaving the house either. She picks up a spudnut, taking a big bite out. Her eyes roll into the back of her head almost as she enjoys the delicacy.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

The music played quietly over the speaker system. It was still to early for any customers, so I walked around the store, straightening things that didn't need to be straightened.
    I couldn't help but think of last night. What if Lawrence hadn't been there? I probably wouldn't be here right now. I shook my head, I couldn't think of that.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 pm

There’s a sort of awe in Jaclyn’s eyes after I tell her of the night before’s events. I take in a deep breath as I pull my hand through my hair. She’s polished off one of her pastries. The other one, she looks at for a moment, before picking it up.. It’s too good to resist.

“Well it looks like someone’s got a knight in shining armor” She beams up at me as she takes a bite or the spud nut. I watch her a moment taking in a deep breath, shaking my head.

"No, I was just in the wrong place in the wrong time. Her father thought he recognized me, thank god that can of worms wasn't opened." I look at her quietly, shaking my head.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm

I look up at the clock, it was almost ten. The bell jingled, indicating the arrival of someone. I turn around and there's a girl about sixteen. "Welcome to Angela's botique, if there's anything you need, just ask," I say.
    "Oh, I'm here to pick up Claire. I'm her babysitter," the girl says.
    "Oh, yes. She's right through that door." I point to Angela's office.
    "Thanks." The girl makes her way back. Today was probably going to be a quiet day, regarding the cry of any baby.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 pm

It’s silent in the back room. I’ve got to do the books for awhile. I’ll take an early lunch once I’m done. It’ll take awhile though so might not get finished until later. I take in a short breath looking down at all the numbers and names that had to be calculated. I was good at math, but really, I would rather write. I hear the ringing of a bell in the front, and Jaclyn’s chipper hello. I wonder who it is for a moment before realizing that I wouldn’t really know them anyway. I didn’t know anyone around here anymore.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 pm

After five minutes, the girl is back out front with Claire. "Have fun," I say, indicating Claire.
    The girl smiles. "Oh, I will. I just love babies," she says. "Have a good day."
    I nod. "You too." And the girl is out the door. The down times were going to be tough. I look up to the clock, it was almost 10:30. People would be out soon, I hope.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm

It’s been about an hour now. Eleven o’clock, only an hour left to go. I’m quiet as I look away from the clock and back down to the books. Jaclyn’s already attended to the customer. It was just another person wanting to buy a seat cushion and lights that they were sure were legal for the roads. I think she even got them to buy a set of reflectors. She was a good saleswoman. No matter what the deed was, she could get these people out of at least thirty dollars. I guess that’s what you get for deciding that the women and men on the HSN Network were more entertaining than the Cartoons most children watched.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:46 pm

I look up at the clock - 11:30. Still no customers. The bell rings and in walks a group of girls giggling. "Welcome to Angela's Botique. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask," I say.
    A few of them look over at me and smile, while others ignore me. They are already busy looking at the swimsuit rack.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Finally, it’s noon. I hear the ring of the bell as the customer Jaclyn was helping leaves. I stand, turning to place my nametag on the rack. There’s no need to bring it to whatever place I decide to eat. I smile as I walk through the back door, been awhile since I’ve done that.

“I’m taking lunch, be back in an hour” Jaclyn doesn’t protest as I speak, she knows that it’s my turn to take lunch first.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm

The group of girls had been gone for a few minutes when the clock striked noon. Angela walks out of her office. "Go take your lunch honey, I can man the store," she says.
    "Thanks, Angela. I'll be right back," I say, stepping out from behind the counter after taking my nametag off.
    "Take as long as you need." She pats me on the back.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 pm

The sun is bright and warm today, just like yesterday. I don’t have to worry about it raining anytime soon. I smile, looking up at the blue as I turn, walking toward a diner on the corner. I’m in front of the shop right next to ours, well, as close to next to as you could really get. The shops were about thirty feet apart. I didn’t bother to look at the woman’s Boutique; it was something I really never fancied myself anyhow.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 pm

"See you later Angela," I say, walking towards the door.
    "Have a nice lunch," she says, waving.
    I offer a small wave and push open the door. Taking in the sun, I smile. It was another beautiful day. I take in a deep breath, and walk towards my usual lunch spot.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:25 am

I’m a little farther down the boardwalk now, almost to the ocean. I felt like seafood today. I didn’t eat seafood often, but when I did, I went to the place I knew it would be freshest at. Shell’s at the walk was the better restaurants on the walk for seafood that was cheap and good. I had been going there since I was little.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:29 pm

I continue to walk down the boardwalk to the small cafe. There were people out and about, it was the lunch rush. Girls were in their bikinis laughing and the guys in their swim trunks couldn't take their eyes off of them. I shook my head, men.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I wasn’t stopped as I walked to the restaurant. Because of what happened with the bike, I decided that it would be better if I just walked. The beach was nice during the day, it’s strange how it can change so much at night though. I walk, slowly, but by the time I’ve looked away from my thoughts, I’m at the front door. Eating alone again, just like every day. I shook my head, running a hand through my hair as I walked to the small counter.

“How many?” I look to the host as he spoke.
    “One” I’m sure of myself. He looks at me with some sort of pity in his eyes, but he doesn’t speak. He turns, motioning me forward.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm

I arrive at the cafe and push open the door. The tables are few today. Some groups had pushed tables together to fit their group. I walk with my head down towards the corner and sit down. The waitress would probably be awhile, it looked like she was just talking with a big group.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:10 pm

I’m seated and I can tell it would be awhile before I eat. The tourist always filled the tables. The place was talked about and it was right on the beach. Bikini-clad women and shirtless men filled the room, along with the occasional Hawaiian shirt or two. I lean back, watching over the crowd. There was so much to look at; my wait might not be so bad.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm

I had been sitting for five minutes and I still hadn't been waited on. The waitress was still talking to the group. "Nicole, I think you have a customer," a girl says, pointing at me.
    The waitress turns around and looks at me, rolling her eyes. "I'll be right back guys," she says, making her way towards me. She plasters on a fake smile. "What can I get you today?"
    I was glad I knew the menu. "I would like a hamburger and water, please," I say.
    She scribbles down my order and leaves. No, I'll be right back or is that all. This waitress wasn't going to get a good tip.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:41 pm

There’s no way to have thoughts without hearing bits and pieces of other conversation. I take in a deep breath, trying to decide whether sitting here will even be work it. Then I see the waitress as she walks to my table. I smile quietly, taking in a deep breath.
    “Hey, darlin’, what can I get you?” She smiles lightly at me before pulling out her small pad.

“I’ll have the crab boil, small, and lemonade” I speak, looking up to the girl and smiling. She giggles quietly, taking in a deep breath as she turns and walks away.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 pm

A little bit later, the waitress is out with a water and sits it down on my table. "Thank you," I say, as she walks away, back to the big group. I take a sip out of my water and wait patiently.
    My stomach grumbled, I hadn't eaten anything since dinner last night. I had gone longer though, back with my mom. She would be out all the time and sometimes forgot to buy food.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 pm

The lemonade is placed on my table, but I don't mind her silence. She doesn't rush, but I can tell she's busy. I'm quiet as I think about so much but nothing at the same time. I'm still so tired, but I know that I'll never be able to really truly rest without seeing that mangles body.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 pm

I waited patiently for my food, taking a sip of water here and there. "Order up, Nicole!" I could hear the chef in the back.
    I look over to my waitress who is still talking to her friends. One of her friends says something and she turns around. She walks to the kitchen window and grabs my food.
    She walks over to my table and places my plate on the table. "Anything else you need?" she asks.
    I could use more water, but it looked like it pained her to just get my food. "No, I'm fine," I say and she scurries off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am