Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

An Interest Check.

Alexis
    Alexis

An Interest Check. Empty An Interest Check.

Post by Alexis Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:35 pm

[left]Hi, so this is more of an interest check than anything. Recently I’ve wanted to try out a one on one. I’ve only participated in a few before, and they never really got anywhere.

Basically I’m looking for a partner for one of my proposed settings, or something entirely different. I don’t have many restrictions, though I will say it will take some heavy convincing and a spectacular plot to get me to agree to some typical high-school setting.

My posting habits: I do ditch, sometimes for a period of time or maybe forever, try not to get frustrated with irregular posting habits. Third person, past tense is a personal preference, but I supposed I could go either way with what a partner writes. For length I don’t mind much but my own posts can vary greatly in length depending on my partner and level of interest. Also, corny as it may be, I’m a sucker for romance, the gradual kind with a fair amount of darkness involved, not ‘they made eye contact and fell in love’ kind. My characters vary greatly; I have my wild, hot-headed girls, as well as a fair amount of mild damsels and some between.

Last edited by Alexis on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

An Interest Check. Empty Re: An Interest Check.

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Hello Alexis, I don't believe I've ever role-played with you before. I'm not sure what type of preferences you have. I am a female (as you might've noticed) you seem like someone that could be very interesting to role-play with.

Like I said before, I don't know your preferences on Gender. I have a male and female character (I'm willing to create another variation of a character if setting calls for it) If you don't want to roleplay with another female, I totally understand. I've been told can play a pretty dark character. It's up to you.

So for your interest check; I'm interested.
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Gender doesn’t really matter to me. Thanks for replying, which of the settings, if any, where you interested?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

The second one REALLY caught my eye, but they're all quite interesting. I could see myself playing all of them really.
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:58 am

Well, actually that was the one setting I was thinking was most in need of a male character; mostly due to the way I envisioned it playing out and the time period it’s set in. I have no issue with you using a male character. But any of the other settings would be fine for an FxF if you feel more comfortable.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:28 am

I don't have a problem using a male character, I was actually planning on it. If you'd rather have an actual male roleplay that setting with you, that's completely fine. If I did that setting, I would probably make a new bio for my male character completely so it fit better. As I said before however, all the settings interested me so I'm open for anything.
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 am

If you plan one using a male character, the second setting is fine. I'll post a bio and new thread sometime.... Soon... Maybe. Is there anything you want to know about it before I start?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Alright, one queston. How mangled are the bodies found in the street. I have found that when I'm given the chance, I can realy be too evil in my writings for some people. Besides that, I think it's all pretty explainatory. I'll type up a bio sometime.
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 pm

I apologize a million times over. I’ve been super busy and some crazy stuff has been going on and a thousand other excuses I doubt you’d like to hear. Anyways, if you are anyone else is still available I am still interested in starting and one of these settings.

Bodies may be as mangled as you like. I have no limits as far as violence goes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm still here and still interested. I would have to create a new Bio and it might take me awhile. Whenever you feel like posting another post, I'll be here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am