Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Sky and Jay

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Sky and Jay Empty Sky and Jay

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Riiiiiiiiight!!! So you got any ideas? Since you can't do a fantasy roleplay haha.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Sky and Jay Empty Re: Sky and Jay

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 6:15 pm

-___- Can't say I didn't try.... No I don't but I could get some.. butthead
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm

) The summer is rolling by quickly and summer jobs are opening up. I'm new in town and recently got a job at the local beach as a lifeguard. School isn't quite over yet but that doesn't quite matter to me since I don't go to school anymore, even though I'm supposed to be finishing up my senior year. I live alone in a condo in town because I moved away from my family. Speaking of family, due to some problems in my old town, I am no longer in contact with them.

You're very known in town. You're not the most popular, but you're not at all unpopular. You have a reputation in town because you tend to profile everyone, getting under their skins and quite often getting in fights because of it. You're used to getting attention and you never go without it.

On the first warm day of May, you and some friends decide to play hooky and hit up the beach. When some of your girl friends notice me, they instantly get giddy and try to grab my attention. When you attempt to converse with me, I completely shrug you off, barely giving you the time of day. This drives you crazy. You hate being ignored and will try to do everything to get to the bottom of why I'm such a loner prick. Even bigger challenge. You'll try to get me to open up about myself, my past and why I moved.

2) I'm 19 years old and I just recently moved out of my parents house. Okay... I got kicked out and my new home? The local park bench. I have no food, I have no money. The only thing I have is the clothes on my back and a small Knap sack with some of my things in it. I've been living on the bench for nearly a month now. I'm hungry, I'm tired and I stink. I don't ask anyone for anything because I know I'll be rejected so I don't even bother.

Now, your father grew up poor. He lived in the slums so he knows what it feels like to not have a roof over your head and food in your stomach for days. But now, your father is no longer that kid from the slums. He's CEO to a big corporation. On his way to work, he drives by the park and sees me. He pulls over and talks to me. After interviewing me quickly, he decides to drop me off at your house. Your mom had to be convinced but she finally let me in.

No one has let you know that there's some stranger off the streets in your house. But once you find out, you do everything in your power to get rid of me. Will you change your mind when you actually get to know me? Or will continue to push me out the door?

3) You and I are seniors at Great Oak High School, (location doesn't matter) and we've been dating since our sophomore year. I am the baseball champ at school and we've just won the state championship so we wanted to celebrate. To celebrate our big win we go to a bon fire one of our classmates was throwing down. On the way to the bon fire, I took my eyes off the road and drove the car off the side and flipped the car. You came out with a few scratches and bruises and small broken bones, or injury. I, on the other hand, suffered really badly. I had to be rushed to the hospital because of the blunt force trauma caused. I ended up waking up with no recollection of what happened. When you received notice that I was in critical condition, you came to my aid as soon as they released you. The unfortunate part? Someone beat you to it. Your enemy (insert name here) was able to reach me before you did. She convinced me that we were a couple and you and I hated each other. When I was released, we went back to school a couple. Word got out and we became the talk of the school. I was still completely clueless what was going on, and believed nearly everything... Everything except you, that is. Will you let her get away with it? Or will you fight for what's yours?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Yeah. You do that.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 6:32 pm

I like two and three. What du think??
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 6:33 pm

2? Poster starts <3
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Fuck my life.... Okay. Wait!!! Bio!! Lol.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Basic
    Name: Kaelyn Woodburn
    Nickname: Kaelyn of the Night
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, sparrow on left wrist, "say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight, don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight" tattooed in slightly curved up lines above the angel wings, below neck.
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, curves, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back. Middle parting.
    Eyes: Light Green, with blue and grey specks, long lashes
    Make-up: black mascar and black liquid liner outlining the top lashes.

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: Blue checkered long sleeved shirt and a White, low cut, tight tank-top that reaches below my waist to mid thigh.
    Bottom: see through black tights.
    Shoes: Dark grey studded boots, 2 inch heels.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Personality: you know the expression the eyes are the doors to the soul? Well yeah that true about me. You can see whatever I'm feeling in my eyes. I'm quiet, kestrel us and unreachable. I'm fluent I sarcasm and I'm very feisty. You dont fuck with me and get away with it. You want me to open up to you? Wel you're gonna have to go to hell, skin the devil alive, then come back and break down all the walls, doors, chains and barb wire that are surrounding my heart. In other words, good luck.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm using the 6th bio. Jayden Mills
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Thank God for weekends!!! I could sleep in late after staying up for hours after midnight. I usually read novels in my free time and I would just get sucked into the imaginary world that the books give me acces to. As I rolled around in my queen sized bed, I could feel something hard poking at my ribs. I sat up slowly and reached for the object, only to pull a book from under the covers. As you do.

I placed the book on my nightstand and a few moans and groans escaped through my lips as i stretched in bed. I looked at my alarm clock. 11:03. Why couldn't I sleep for a few more hours I said to myself as I climbed out of my bed and walked to my bathroom in a zombie-like manner, pulling my clothes off and throwing them on the floor in the process.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 7:46 pm

A car pulled over as the sun was still coming up. I hadn't had much sleep since my stomach was arguing with me. Everything on me itched. I felt disgusting and I was positive I looked the part as well. I was wearing a pair of dirty sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I had on nicer clothes when I had first gotten kicked out a month ago, but the only clothes I was able to get were my gym clothes and over night clothes since I had just stayed with a friend over the weekend, so I switched into those clothes to keep my 'nice' clothes from getting gross. I attempted going to friends houses but my step father made sure to call all of my friends parents to let them know that I was not allowed in anyones homes.
    A man in a business suit got out of the car, looking straight at me as he B-lined towards me, not slowing down until he reached me. "What's your name, kid?"
    "J-J-Jayden Mills, s-sir," I stuttered out of nervousness. This had been the third park bench I've found myself at within the month and I didn't want to have to get kicked out of yet another park.
    "And what are you doing on this park bench at 6 in the morning?"
    "My step father kicked me out sir, about a month ago. I have no where else to go," I looked away ashamed.
    The man was looking straight at me when I turned my attention back to him. He was deep in thought.
    "Get up," he broke the silence.
    "Where are we going?" I asked, obviously curious.
    "My house. You can't live like this."
    We got in the car and drove back to his house. On the car road home, he explained to me that he was once in my position. He had been kicked out and had no where to go, going from train station to train station. He became desperate. Until someone saved his life, like he did mine.

When we arrived at Mr. Woodburns house, he and his wife argued for nearly an hour until Mrs. Woodburn finally decided to let me into her home. Mr. Woodburn went back to work as Mrs. Woodburn gave me fresh clothes, a towel and showed me to the shower. She took all my clothes to put in the wash. Upon getting out of the shower, she showed me to my new room. The guest room, next to her daughters room.

I was exhausted. I asked Mrs. woodburn if I could have an hour or so to nap and she laughed. "You have all the time in the world now, Jayden. Do as you please." I smiled and thanked her. I fell asleep only waking up at 11am to go downstairs, somewhat refreshed to a warm plate of food sitting on the table. "Thought you might be waking up soon. I made you some sandwiches and there is soda in the fridge. Feel free to go through the pantry if you're still hungry. This is your home now too," I felt so warm inside I couldn't help but hug her. She accepted with open arms. I sat down and began to eat.

"I can't thank you enough Mrs. Woodburn. I understand that it's a hassle and I'll do anything to help while my stay here," I said to the kind woman who had set out a plate of lunch in front of me.
    "I'm sorry for rejecting you on first sight Jayden. It's hard for someone to get used to the idea of adopting a stranger. I hope there's no hard feelings."
    "None at all," I smiled then took a bite of the sandwich handed to me.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 pm

After a hot shower and washing my hair, I wrapped a big, white fluffy towel around my slim body and walked into my room. I let my hair air dry as I slipped on some black lacy underwear. I stood in front of my mirror and examine my body. Long legs, wide and bony hips, flat stomach, boobs which guys seem to go crazy for. I'm not even joking. I can't walk down a street without having guys wolf whistle at me.
    I sighed as I ran a hand through my wet hair and walked into my walk in closet. I slipped on denim shorts and a flowery tanktop before applying a thin layer of liquid liner and black mascara onto my top lashes.
    When I was done I slowly made my way downstairs towards the kitchen. I couldn't wait to get my hands on a cup of coffee. As I walked into the kitchen my mum was there, making coffee. 
    God I love that woman. She can read my mind!

"Hey mom" I said as I walked over and gave her a side hug, before grabbing a cup and pouring coffee into it.

"Morning sweetheart. There is something I would like to talk to you about. You see-" 

A high pitched scream that left my throat and the sound of glass shattering interrupted my Mom.  I'm the only one to blame for that smooth moment because as my Mom started to talk I turned around to sit at the island, expecting no one to sit there, but instead my eyes lock gazes with another pair of eyes, that aren't my dad's. As you can probably tell this scared the living crap out of me.

"Oh my god! What the hell?!" I yelled at no one in particular as one of my hands was on my heart, clutching my chest, and the other holding onto the counter.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 8:26 pm

I scarfed down the food as quickly as could without seeming as though I haven't eaten in years, even though that's how it felt. Upon finishing my lunch, I started getting up to put my plate in the sink but I was quickly stopped.
    "Don't worry about that, Jayden. I'll get it."
    "It's not a problem," I started,
    "Would like some yogurt and granola?" She cut my off.
    I smiled, I wasn't quite full yet and I did love yogurt with granola, "sure, I'd love some."
    Mrs. Woodburn placed a bowl of yogurt and granola oats in front of me and handed me a spoon. She poured me some juice and set it in front of me on a coaster.
    I began eating, when I saw a gorgeous girl walk into the kitchen. She didn't acknowledge. I suppose she didn't-- A shrill scream came from her throat. I guess she saw me now. How could such a little person yell so loud? I touched my finger to my ear trying to mute the sound.
    She started yelling and I had no idea what to do. I didn't know if I should get up and run or stay in place. Should I move at all? Or would that just make her yell again. I didn't say a single word, didn't move a single muscle. I waited for Mrs. Woodburn.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 8:39 pm

"This is exactly how I wanted to start my morning." I looked down and saw the little pieces of the glass cup on the floor, drowning in the hot coffee. I then looked at my leg and some of it was on my shin and thigh. How could I have not felt the pain? Or the heat for that matter?
    I growled and mumbled a few incoherent curse works to myself as I grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped my slightly burned leg.

My Mom, in hysterics, turned on the tap and started splashing cold water onto my leg. Then she ran out of the room in a hurry to get the first aid kit that she kept in her bedroom.

Meanwhile, I was staring at the guy that was sitting in front of me, and looked like he was about to faint. my eyes narrowed into slits as my eyes studied every bit of him that werent hidden by the island. 

"who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" I hissed through a clenched jaw.

Last edited by Daylight Shadow on Mon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm

I was confused to an extreme. I understand I'm the new kid in the house hold but could no one warn me of this mal-tempered child?! Thanks Woodburns. You guys are the bomb.
    "I'm Jayden. You're father..." I paused. I didn't know how to keep the sentence going. I said the first thing that popped into my head, "adopted me. I'm-I was- homeless," I said softly
    I felt like she was going to bite my head off. I didn't know how to react to her. So little, yet so aggressive. It was definitely the first time I've seen someone attack me so quickly just because I was sitting in their kitchen at noon. Didn't realize it was that big of deal. I mean... who knows..? It never happened to me.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 8:56 pm

"My Dad..... Did WHAT?!?" I couldn't help it, all these emotions that I didn't think I had in me slipped out. Yes, both my dad and mom were away a lot on business and I was pissed at them but I got used to it when I was older. 
    Now my dad supposedly 'adopted' this..... Guy without talking to me about it first?!? I was their only child and it was gonna stay that way!! 

I barely got any attention from my parents when they were away, let alone at home. I was not gonna let this kid steal that away from me! Over my dead body!!

"I want proof. I want to see the god damn adoption papers that my father supposedly signed!!!"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon May 07, 2012 9:14 pm

I looked to Mrs. Woodburn for some help. She had completely removed herself from the conversation. Looks like I have to fend for myself wherever I go, regardless if I've been taken in or not.

"It's not exactly like that," I began attempting to explain. I knew this wasn't going to work. She wasn't going to care an explanation. She wanted me out of the house and she wasn't going to give up. I sighed.

This girl was completely enraged and she wasn't backing down. I stood from the kitchen island, "Maybe I should leave," I said pushing my chair in.

"Now you cut that out," I heard coming from behind the girl. Mrs. Woodburn turned to the conversation now. "Don't you dare let Kaelyn drive you out of here," the woman turned to her daughter. "He hasn't had a place to sleep or food to eat in over a month. I don't care how against this you are, you'll treat him with respect. He's done nothing wrong to you!" Things were getting awkward... fast.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm

As I looked back and forth at my mum and the guy, I could feel tears welling up, threatening to release. I bit down on my bottom lip as I made my way out of the kitchen quickly , up the stair and into my room. I slammed the door after me and leaned against it. 
    "I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry.."
     I repeated quietly to myself. My body slid down to the floor till I was sitting with my back pressed up against the door. I slammed my head against the hard wood a few times and hissed at the pain in both my head and my thigh.

"why does this have to happen to me.."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 8:30 am

I was a shy kid. I didn't really jump into situations like this but I was desperate. I had no food, no money. I hadn't showered in a month. I really needed this. This was my last hope of surviving, honestly.

Of course I didn't want to impose on anyone's life but they offered it, so I took it. I'm taking this opportunity to get my life back on track. To prove to Jeff, my step father, that I'm not a fucking dead beat like him, or my dad.

I excused myself from the kitchen and began walking upstairs. I felt bad about Kaelyn, was her name? I saw in her eyes she looked as though she was about to cry, and I had caused it. I wanted to apologize but I didn't know how. I told myself I'd do it later, as I walked past her room.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Once I decided that feeling sorry for myself wasn't going to do anything to make this situation better- or worse- I got up from the seated position I was in on the floor and opened my door.
    I realised that I have never felt sorry for myself. I always convinced myself that everything was going to be okay and that my parents loved me regardless if they were where or not. Or even if they didn't give me attention when they were around. Hey were busy business people. Yeah... Busy... Business people..

As I took one step out of my room and into the corridor, something hard slammed against me and knocked me to the ground. "what the- you!" we're the only words that came out of my mouth as soon as m y eyes landed on the person in front of me.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

As I was walking past Kaelyns room to go to the guest room, I bumped into her, sending her to the ground. Perfect, another great impression of me. "Shit, I'm sorry." I said as I put my arm down to help her up.

Not even a full day here yet and this girl already has the motivation to kill me. I just wanted a quiet moment to myself and now I'm going to have to listen to her bitch about me being in her house for the rest of the day. I honestly wish Mr. Woodburn would show up... maybe kick me back out of his house.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 pm

"First the glass cup and coffee and now this? What are you trying to kill me?!" I looked at his hand that ws stretched out towards me as if it was diseased. I then pushed myself up and off the ground and glared at the guy.
    Wait... I don't even know his name. "what's your name?" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 2:32 pm

I put my hands in my pocket, shyly. I didn't know how to react to her. I looked into her eyes, cold and blank. "I'm Jayden," I told her, "Jayden Mills." I wasn't sure wether to put my hand out or not. I didn't. She rejected it the first time, I was sure she'd reject it the second time.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 3:07 pm

"Jayden..... I used to like that name" I said as I took a few steps towards him until we were a few inches apart. I looked down at his chest as I reached a finger out and ran it down the front of his shirt. I then lean forward, so that my lips were right next to his ear and whispered "Up until my eyes laid on the most ugly, dirty, discussing scum that's standing before me" I placed my hand on his chest and shoved him backwards, but not hard enough for him to fall. He barely even stumbled backwards. I could feel his hard muscles under his shirt. 
    "if you want to stay here then stay out of my sight!" I hiss into his ear, then I turned on my heels and made my way down the stairs.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 pm

She used to like my name? What made her stop, I started wondering. She leaned close to me, running her finger down my chest. She then proceeded to tell me why she hates my name. It hurt. Deep. I felt as though I had just been stabbed as she pushed me back. I don't think I've ever met a girl with so much hatred for another person before.

I watched as she slowly walked down the stairs. How could I have thought she was beautiful? This girl is spawn of satan.I sighed as she disappeared off the stairs. I walked into the guest room and shut the door silently. I laid on the bed and shut my eyes, falling asleep quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 am