Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Sky and Jay

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Sky and Jay - Page 2 Empty Sky and Jay

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riiiiiiiiight!!! So you got any ideas? Since you can't do a fantasy roleplay haha.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Sky and Jay - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky and Jay

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I came back home after a lo walk. I'm not sure ow long it was but it was pretty long since it was getting dark outside, and the sun was already setting. When I entered the kitchen I found a note on the island. From my mom. Telling me and she had to leve on a buisines trip for a while and that she didn't know when she'll be back since she has an important deal to take care of. Plus, my dad was MIA since a week ago. I didn't even see him when he brought Jayden home.

A frustrated sigh escaped my ops as I grabbed the money m mom left me with the toe and stuffed it into the pocket of my denim shorts.
    "guess I'll have to cook... Again. "
    I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and started cooking. I decided to make pasta since it didn't take long to cook and I was feeling lazy.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 pm

I woke up from my apparent nap. The sun had already gone down and I could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. I assumed it was Mrs. Woodburn cooking dinner. I got up from bed and opened the door to my room silently. I figured Kaelyn was in her room and if she heard me going by she'd lunge at me.

I walked down the stairs slowly and into the kitchen, "Smells good, Mrs. Woo-" I saw Kaelyn standing behind the counter cooking. Shit. I was in for it now. "Sorry," I said softly and started walking out.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 3:54 pm

I ignored Jayden even though I could still feel his presence behind me. The muscles in my back and shoulders tensted as I stirred the pasta and the poured it into a bowl.
    "Don't starve yourself" I said quietly as I placed some pasta with tomato sauce in a small bowl and walked towards the living room.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 4:08 pm

"Thanks," I said as she walked out of the kitchen, I walked back into the kitchen and put myself a bowl of pasta. I sat at the kitchen counter and started eating. I stayed as quiet as I could. I was a shy kid and often get nervous when called out or confronted. I was thirsty, but I didn't dare open the fridge on my own with only Kaelyn was in the next room. I drink some water later.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 7:33 pm

I bring my bowl into the kitchen and place it in the sink before opening the fridge and getting a bottle of water. I look back at Jayden who looks like he is about to die from dehydration.
    I let out another frustrated sigh and mumble to myself "so now I'm his freaking babysitter?!" before grabbing another water bottle and placing it next to him when I walk back to the sink to wash my dishes.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

I grabbed the water bottle and downed it in nearly a minute. I capped the bottle and put it down on the counter. "Why do you hate me?" I shut my mouth quickly after asking. What the hell was I thinking? This wasn't like me at all. I have no idea where this sudden courage came from. I wanted to get up. I wanted to run up the stairs, into the bathroom and barf. But I didn't. I couldn't. I sat there. Looking at the back of her head, waiting for Kaelyn to turn around.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 8:59 pm

"why wouldn't I hate you?" I turned around to look at him and leaned against the counter.

"A homeless person come into MY house uninvited, MY privacy, MY space, MY LIFE without my premmision and I'm suppose to be okay with that?! Fuck you. Who the hell do you think you are that you can just walk in here and act as if this is your home? It's not!! Nobody wants you here! Why don't you just do us all a favour and fuck off!"

my voice in the most venomous tone I have ever heard. I didn't even know I was capable of saying such hateful things towards a person. My lesson of the day was that you can suprise yourself. I couldn't believe that I just said those things to him.
    I couldn't even look at him after that so I turned my head away.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 9:29 pm

I upset the devil. She started shouting. Yelling mean and hurtful things. They stung. They cut deep. Basically sounds like my step dad. Maybe their related. She continued yelling. Growling, roaring her hate towards me. Then it hit me, in the face. "why don't you do us all a favor and fuck off," practically word for word that came out of Jeff's mouth about a month ago. A tear stung my eyes. I got up from the counter and stood there for a second, staring at the ground.

"Sorry I ruined your life," I practically whispered. I walked off grabbing my still damp clothes from the washer and putting them back in my Knap sack. I put my shoes on and walked through the kitchen, to the front door, out the front door. I started on my pathetic walk back to the park, with tears flooding my eyes.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 9:36 pm

I ran both hands through my hair as tear sound my eyes, threatening to escape. I hit the counter with my right fist and stood there for a few seconds. "fuck!!" my voice filled the empty house, cutting the silence like a knife. I grabbed the house keys off the counter and ran out the door, closing it behind me as I started to run barefoot towards the park. In the note my mom explained to me a bit about Jayn and where my dad had found him. The park. That's where I was headed, until I saw a familiar figure walking a head of me.

"Jayden.. Wait!" I yelled after him as I slowed to a stop a few meters behind him, my feel aching from the cold and rough pavement. I wrapped my arms around my torso, trying to keep warm as the evening breeze hit my bare skin. My chest was rising and falling as I was trying to catch my breath.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I walked, I ran, I walked. I didn't know what to do. I've never been so frustrated, so hurt before. I groaned. I ran my hand through my hair as I sighed exasperated. I rubbed my eyes roughly, as though I was mad at myself for crying, I was. How could I be so stupid to think that this would actually go over well.

I got kinda far from the house. Far enough to break down. But it was too late. I had been broken down. I was never not broken. I heard a yell coming from behind me. I heard my name. I turned around and saw Kaelyn standing there. It was dark, it was cold. She was barefoot and wearing nothing but her shorts and a tank top. Why the hell did she cone after me? "what the fuck do you want?" I yelled. "Do you want to bitch at me more? I left. I fucking left!! You can go back to your fucking perfect home. Go back to your food and your tv and your heat. Go back to your fucking perfect life!" I cried, again. I let myself break down. More tears. Great.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 10:07 pm

A tear rolled down my cheek as I stared at him, my lips slightly parted. "you think my life is perfect?!" I yelled back and angerly tucked a few strands of hair that were wiping at my face because of the wind.

"my life is far from perfect!! So I got a place to sleep, and food, and tv and heat. So what. so fucking what?! I can't go to college because my parents won't pay for it. I have to work my ass off in school and at my job! Those people who call themselves my parents are never here! I'm alone in that house for months on end! When they come back they are either out with friends or in their study! " I wiped a few tears that rolled down my face but I knew that they would keep coming.

"they even go off on holidays without me.. My mum would say that she would spend time with me when she is back. Take me shopping or to see a movie. I would get all dressed up and wait for her. And wait. And fucking wait until she texts me to cancel. She doesn't even have the decency to call." my voice broke as a few more tears escaped.

"and my Dad...." I smiled for a split second before continuing "my dad won't even look at me. He won't call or email. Nothing. It's as if his only daughter doesn't exist. And suddenly you come into my life. My dad brought you in. Gave you the attention I craved for for so long!" I ran my hands through my hair and looked around, my eyes avoiding Jayden's gaze.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 pm

She's not a princess. She has a soul. She has feelings. I felt like an asshole but she still had more than I did at the moment. She still had a roof over her head. Food in the fridge. I was there. I was company. Maybe unwanted but I was still someone to talk to. She could've taken advantage of that but instead she makes me out for the scum of the earth. I wasn't worth a single breath to her. I didn't know what to say. "You didn't have to take it out on me," was all I could muster.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 pm

" I was jeleous and you were an easy target. I'm.." I let out a breath that didn't know I was holding "I'm sorry" I turned to look at him "it's cold" I said after a few long moments as I rubbed my arms to try and warm myself up. After another moment I turned around and walked bak towards my house. I turned my head over my right shoulder to look at him again.

"come on."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm

I took a deep breath and nodded when she apologizes. What else would I have to say? I've said all that I has to and I'm sure she did as well. She started walking and called me along. I could see the goosebumps raised on her skin. I took off my cost and wrapped it around her as I caught up with her. I didn't say anything, just kept waking next to her.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue May 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I suddenly felt heat surround my body. I looked down at my chest and I saw coat. I pulled it closer to my body and just kept walking. I couldn't bring myself to speak. At least not yet. As I hugged the coat closer to my freezing skin could smell Jayden. His scent hit my nostrils and I inhaled his smell unconsciously, which seemed to calm me down a little.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 am

It was cold out but I was wearing a long sleeve. I was okay with giving her my coat, even though she was a major butch to me just a few minutes ago.

We walked back to the house in silence. No one said a single word. We reached the door and I waited for her to unlock the door. I walked inside and shut the door behind us. I didn't know what to do. There was tension between us. I walked tithe back or the house and headed to the laundry room. I put my clothes in the dryer to finish washing them. I wanted to watch tv, but I was sure shed be there. I went to the book case in the living room an grabbed a book. I'm not sure what book, I just picked one of the shelf. I sat at the kitchen counter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 am