Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Paige's Bio Thread.

Paige(:
    Paige(:

Paige's Bio Thread. Empty Paige's Bio Thread.

Post by Paige(: Sun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Name: Paige Rose D.

Nicknames: A lot of people call me Paigey. There isn't really a nickname for Paige.

Body type: I'm a very short, five foot to be exact. I love my height, I wear heels a lot though. I am a naturally slender person. I have a toned body from dance. I have some curves nothing to major, I'm just not straight up and down. I have freckles which I love.

Hair: Long, blond, straight.

Eyes: They are a medium size, bright blue.

Style/clothing: I am very girly, I live in heels, dresses and skirts. I will post links to the post if need be. I am very fashion forward.

Piercings and tattoos: I have my ears pierced, belly button as well. I have three sparrows tattooed behind my ear. I got it done when I spent five months in Spain.

Hobbies: Dance. I am a professional dancer (Ballet, Modern, Jazz and Hip Hop). I also love to cook and bake. I play the guitar and sing pretty well. I'm also really into health. I'm a vegetarian and don't really like putting junk into my body.

Personality: I am a very bubbly person, I love to meet new people and I talk to everyone. I'm a generally nice to everybody. I love with my whole heart, I either love you or I don't. Once I let you into my life you are there for a while, I don't let go of people easily. I'm a lover but I fight hard for what I love. I'm pretty down to earth which surprises people because when they see me they automatically think I'm a stuck up snob.

Other: I was born in England but grew up in California. I go to England at least once a year to visit family.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Paige's Bio Thread. Empty Re: Paige's Bio Thread.

Post by Jade Hawk Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Awesome! Another English girl! =D Welcome to Anonymatrix. Check out our 'welcome' section and introduce yourself to the rest of the family. I love the sparrow tattoos in your bio, that's something I haven't heard of before.

By the way, I'm Jade. If you need absolutely ANYTHING, seek me out and I'll come running =) I hope to see you around on the site!
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank you! I will go do that now!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention...

We have a roleplay advertising section as well. Sometimes it takes a day or two for someone to see if you've posted a new roleplay, so in the adverzing section, you can post a new topic and give a brief description of your roleplay and post a link to it there. That way you don't disturb other roleplays, but other people still get a change to see your ad. =)
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 pm

hmmm >.>
    <.<

I don't see you claimed.... sooo
    CV claimed

hehehe

And nice Bio Paige. So when will you pull up a setting and start roleplaying? I may join in Very Happy
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Sun May 27, 2012 11:02 pm

I did under one on ones. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am