Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Jade Hawk
iritium
PaintedEye
7 posters

Shalom! c:

PaintedEye
    PaintedEye

Shalom! c: Empty Shalom! c:

Post by PaintedEye Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey everyone! PaintedEye is my username for a lot of websites, but please, feel free to call me Willow. c: I came across this website from 'Yahoo Answers!'. Trust me, it took a long time to even find the post that brought me to this website. Congratulations, for being the most hidden website on the internet! c:
    Anyway, I came to this website, because I am a role player. I do fantasy, animal, and occasionally human role playing.
    About myself? Well, I love hiking in the woods, practicing archery, climbing trees, and doing photography. With that, I have been riding horses, American Quarter Horses, for over 7 years. Sadly, I do not own any.. But, hopefully, soon I will! I also play flute, and I love it. I've been playing for 4 years, I am hoping to make with Honors Wind Ensemble Band these next coming years of schooling.
    I hope to make new friends, and have a lot of fun on this website. c:
    iritium
    iritium

Shalom! c: Empty Re: Shalom! c:

Post by iritium Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 pm

It seems a bit ironic for a newbie like me to welcome another newb, but, WELCOME~
    Since nobody's commented so far, thought I'd take initiative. Looks like we have hiking and photography in common... I approve. (y)

Also, CV IS MINE.
    I've been waiting to do that since I got here.
    CV claimed
    PaintedEye
    PaintedEye

Post by PaintedEye Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Well, I shall welcome you too: WELCOME! c: What types of photography do you do? I do landscapes, and close ups of nature.
    iritium
    iritium

Post by iritium Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Oh, I'm an amateur, so I love everything. I do landscapes, portraits, architecture and a bit of abstract if I can find it.
    PaintedEye
    PaintedEye

Post by PaintedEye Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Seriously?! Me too! I've been begging my parents for a year to get me a camera, and for Christmas, guess what I got? A kodak!
    Say, do you like architecture and interior design? You mentioned architecture.. C:
    iritium
    iritium

Post by iritium Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 pm

AH. I'm a Canon person myself >:)
    I just recently got a Fish Eye lens, and it fucking rocks.
    I haven't really given interior design a shot, I mean, I've scouted around my house a bit, but that's pretty much the extent of that.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 am

Hey Willow! Welcome to Anonymatrix! Sorry for being so hidden. How would you recommend we become easier to find? I'd love it if we were easier to locate. We are easy to Google but I suppose it's tricky if you don't remember our name.

I'm so glad you two have already met (good job on claiming the CV, Iritium!!). It's nice to feel part of a family and make new friends. To make this easier, take a poke around and read the posts, and sign into the chatbox at the bottom of the homepage. Type anything and they show up on the archives. Pick a colour for yourself so we can identify you.

Feel free to post in the lounge if you're interested in a chat, or check out some stories people have posted. We have a few other photographers here so you can check out their posts in the art section, and you can start one of your own. I look forward to roleplaying with you soon (yes, I jump into the stories from time-to-time, myself).

Don't forget to check out our rules (some might surprise you), and if you need any help, everyone here will be so excited to meet you and give you a hand! Users with orange names are admins, users with cyan names are moderators, and all other users are blue, unless they are purchased a different colour with the points they earn by posting.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Very Happy Are you jewish?.....or do you speak hebrew? Lol.....Shalom!! Very Happy
    PaintedEye
    PaintedEye

Post by PaintedEye Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:06 am

iritium- OMGOMGOMG lucky you! Fish Eye Lens!
    I take classes during school for interior design. I play with Google Sketch Up every now and then for architecture.

Jade Hawk- Thanks! No worries. Hey, I found this website, so I'm glad about that. To be honest, I'm not sure how you guys could become easier to find. I know there are websites that give lists of role playing websites.. but, this website is a lot more than role playing, which makes this an awesome place! C:
    I actually feel a lot at home here. Everyone talks in a very kind and friendly manner to each other! I love that! It makes it a whole load easier to not be shy! I look forward to role playing with you as well! Thanks!

Lauren11- Hi there! C: Nah, I'm not Jewish. I wish I speak Hebrew! That would be pretty cool! I like the world Shalom, because you don't hear it everyday, plus, all the members in my school band use it! :D
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 am

Lol, I was just curious cuz I am jewish and I know a little hebrew Razz But thats cool too!!! Very Happy
    PaintedEye
    PaintedEye

Post by PaintedEye Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Really!? That's awesome! I've always wanted to learn how to speak dutch. Very Happy
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Oh look, a new member. Hello.
    PaintedEye
    PaintedEye

Post by PaintedEye Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Hello, Allen! Very Happy
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Hey new-B! We have a few things in common as well, like horseback riding, photography and hiking! SO I approve as well!! Very Happy

Oh my god I wish I could practice archery but I dont have the time.. Sucks!!

Well Welcome to our little family. by the way, hit me up if you ever want to do a fantasy roleplay. I dont really like human roleplaying but it's okay.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Well it seems here that you have been very much welcomed to the site, so I will keep it short with a light reminder.

Hope you can find your way around, keep in my we are all like a big happy family, with our common brotherly, sisterly quarrels as usual, but all in all, we do enjoy ourself around and have fun.
    Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need, or seek for an advise, many will be more than glad to help around.
    Maybe see you around in the roleplay realm!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm