Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Howdy y'all!

Ice Princess
    Ice Princess

Howdy y'all! Empty Howdy y'all!

Post by Ice Princess Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey there y'all.

The name's Krista. I don't really have much to say... yet. I love to talk. You might get sick of me... I hope not though. I'm kind of a loner, but I'd love some friends. I'm excited I came across this site with my kind of people. Roleplaying is fun, not good at it though. I'm sure someone could teach me. Well, if y'all have any questions, feel free to ask ;]

:love: Like a Star @ heaven :love:
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Howdy y'all! Empty Re: Howdy y'all!

Post by Laurel11 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm

CV claimed

OH! and hey!!! welcome! Smile
    Ice Princess
    Ice Princess

Post by Ice Princess Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks darlin'. Glad to be here.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 pm

HEY! Awesome to have you here! And don't worry, no one will get bored of your talking. They know ME too well =P

Make sure you've read our Rules page (and yes, we WILL know if you have or haven't) because some might catch you out.

Feel free to roleplay, post stories or poems, songs, artwork, chat, or do anything you find fun here! As for learning how to roleplay, there is a How To Roleplay thread where you can get a general idea, but we're pretty open here. Whether you're a beginner or expert, it doesn't matter. Feel free to ask to join a roleplay by searching through the various boards or the advertising section. If you have a roleplay in mind, find the appropriate section and post it. As long as they are within the AMX rules, it's your roleplay, your rules. =)

Check out the Chatbox at the bottom of the homepage by logging in, and the CBox at the right of every page. Once you post twice, you are free to send and receive Private Messages. We occasionally have organized entertainment here, for Christmas or the AMX Birthday (4th/5th October) or sometimes a Meet and Greet (Which is currently running today. Check out how to join us here.

If you ever need anything at all, you can come to me or any of our other members around here. All administrators are orange, moderators are cyan, and regular members are blue, although some members have purchased their own colours with points.

When you post, you earn points, and with those points, you can buy things like colours, nicknames, pets, etc. Feel free to browse our shop

For any other questions, ask me (or anyone else you come across), click on the "FAQ" tab at the top, or read our Step-By-Step guide to Anonymatrix

Welcome again, and have fun! =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am