Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Anonymous

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) - Page 4 Empty Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

anyone interested in doing a1 on 1...trust me I dont normally do these, but ill give it a try, must be a paragraph user...oh, and I allow godmodding to an extent.

Last edited by Akimaru on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) - Page 4 Empty Re: Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Danny Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Ooc - Sorry. I forget that when you edit a post it doesn't show up on the scrolling recents so I was still waiting for Aki to post when he already did. Anyway...

Bic - The thought that ran through Zane's brain was not one he wanted to think of. Yet how could it not? His eyes were not deceiving him as he looked with tear filled eyes at his brother's stiff body. Wolf was dead was all Zane could regretfully think of. Yet despite this thought, he refused to believe it. He shouted at the top of his lungs, pleading for help from anyone. Wolf's blood was already coated over Zane as it steadily flowed out. Then Wolf did something he wasn't expecting. A roll of Wolf's head caused Zane to stop, hope coming back in his eyes. Wolf was alive. Destroyed and barely, but alive nonetheless. "Wolf..." Zane spitted out joyfully. "Wolf!" He yelled in joy as his brother's eyes opened. Zane didn't know what to do, he was beyond joyful. What he heard next was not something Zane ever imagined.

Wolf's screams of agony shook Zane to the core. He had never thought to see his older brother so pitiful but that scream was a reality he was forced to witness. "Wolf, it's okay, Wolf!" Zane had tried to speak to his brother but his screams were too loud and his pain was too real. Wolf's back arched abnormally and he even trashed a bit. "It's going to be okay Wolf. We'll get you help," he promised. If anyone had not heard Zane screaming for help before, they surely heard Wolf's screams. Yet as quickly as Wolf sprung to life, he fell back into unconsciousness. Zane shook Wolf's body, trying to get him to wake up. "Don't you leave Nice like this Wolf! Don't you fucking leave her!" Zane's tears now dripping on Wolf's face.

"What's going on? What happened here?!" A man asked quickly as he noticed the position the brothers were in. It was the same fireman that had held Zane back earlier. "Help him please! He was looking for our sister. I don't know what how- help him please!" Zane begged. The fireman stood there for a couple of seconds before calling a few men over. Other firemen rushed towards the brothers as they circled Wolf. "Where's his arm?" One asked as they lifted Wolf on to a stretcher. "I don't know. I found him like this!" They were taking Wolf to the hospital, the only one in this small town. Zane sat in the puddle of blood as the men lifted Wolf away and back towards the main part of town. With Wolf gone from Zane's sight, he continued to cry, standing from the puddle and walking towards the large crowd (who had now put a large dent in the fire). His walk was lifeless as he moved like a zombie, his brain refusing to work proper after what he had just experienced.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) - Page 4 Empty Re: Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Dream Rationally Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

ooc: I'm not sure if we're waiting for a post from me, but there really isn't much for me to do. Nice is still in bed waiting for Wolf and Zane to get back home.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 pm

ooc you could continue that small side line that you started with Jeremys' brothers, whilst wolf is unconscious and being carted off to a hospital or something...I dunno which of us is to post next lol, but there is very little for me to do as well.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Ooc: Time skip? Although we need to sort out Nice and Kiaki's bond and story first, I think.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Ooc - we could skip to the next day perhaps, or a week later...?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Ooc how about two time skips...one at a couple of days to take into account Nice and Kiakis bond, then a Week into wolfs recovery?

Sound good to everyone?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Ooc - Yeah sounds great. I'll wait till you post Aki or Jade before I post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Well ill be waiting till the little bit with Kiaki and Nice is over and then Ill be posting.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:41 pm

ooc: I'm afraid that now I'm a little bit confused. Are we skipping ahead to after Nice has been kidnapped?
    Because that was when I was planning on the two of our characters meeting (at the facility) but if we are that's fine, it'll just mean a huge post for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Ooc...well, okay, how about this, you post the huge post to include the kidnap and that will give me and danny a place to start the conflict when he comes to see Aki whilst hes recovering....then we can skip to the present day and start 'chapter 1' so to speak (if this part was the prologue)
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Ooc: I'm confused as to what's happening with Kiaki, but I think that's just my problem. Hopefully the post about Nice will help =) PRESSURE (Kidding)
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 pm

It had been a few days since the fire and things around the house had become..difficult. The worst part of it all was the silence that plagued the house. Zane had become quiet and his gazes seemed to hold this kind of traumatized sadness in them. Wolf was still in the hospital recovering from what had been 'an injury that would have killed anyone else' by the words of the doctors who had treated him. His arm was gone and there was no way of fixing it. For the rest of his life he was going to be without one arm, a cripple, and he was going to be badly scarred on top of that.

Just coming to terms with such a reality was difficult for the 15 year old girl. Nothing could have prepared her for what was going to follow after that night. Never in a million years would she have thought that such a thing could happen to their small family. And to think that it was all because of her. Because she had slipped away from Zane's watchful eye only to go off to meet up with her friend.
    Her brother had lost his arm because of her. (Of course she did not know the truth at this point and therefore she blamed the whole thing on herself.)

As a form of coping mechanism Nice had spent the majority of her time after the accident trying to put together a mechanical arm to give to Wolf once he got out of the hospital. That way he wouldn't have to feel bad. At least that was what her thought process was at the time. She created a chassis from scratch and began trying to put in movement of the elbow and fingers. Hour after hour she spent locked in her room trying to tinker together something that would work. In the end she was forced to give up. The mechanics of an arm were simply too difficult for such a young mind to grasp fully.
    The arm she fashioned could bend at the elbow and the wrist was maneuverable through the use of small cables but that was as complex as she could make it with her abilities. She had actually wrapped her gift in cloth on the day that 'it' happened.

Earlier in the day Jeffrey had come by and he had asked her whether she wanted to go down to the docks with him later on. They had not seen each other since the fire and as such Nice was very quick to agree to meet him. It worked for her as well seeing as she was going to visit her brother in the hospital just after their meeting, which meant she could go straight from the docks past the house on her way to the hospital.
    She had just finished wrapping the arm when the time came around for her to meet her friend. She left the house without so much as the vaguest idea of what was about to happen.

Nice headed down to the docks where she saw Jeremy waiting for her on one of the piers. When she approached him she noticed something strange about the way he was standing. He was stiff, his hands were in his pockets, and there were tears running down along his cheeks.
    At first she was confused and she approached him with a look of concern on her face.
    "What's wrong Jeffrey? Why are you crying?" She asked him quietly while placing her hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at her for a few seconds before he began to sob even more than before.
    "You'll forgive me, won't you Nice?" He suddenly said before she could speak. This caused her to frown.
    "What in the heavens are you talking about?" She demanded in a voice that was a mixture of confusion and apprehension.

Jeffrey turned his head to look at her again before he swallowed back his tears, knowing that had to get his words out as quickly as possible.
    "I was supposed to lure you here..so please, please..please forgive me." His voice was scared but at the same time sincere. There was something in the tone that sent fear rushing throughout Nice's body. What was he talking about?
    Suddenly there was movement behind her and the world went black as a bag was pulled over her head and tightened at the neck. She could barely let out a gasp of surprise before a hand was clamped over her mouth through the back, making it impossible for her to scream out.
    "You promised not to hurt her! Stop it!" Jeffrey's voice came from somewhere outside the bag and the reply came from directly behind Nice.
    "Shut up brother, go home." Immediately she recognized the voice as Jeffrey's oldest brother.

Her feet were dragged along the ground until she was lifted into the back of what felt like a car or a vehicle of some kind. Once inside there was no way for her to tell what was going on or where she was being taken against her will. All she knew for sure was that Jeffrey's eldest brother, Dave, was involved somehow.
    At one point one of her gloves was torn off her hand and that was before they were bound together behind her back. Everything was darkness from there on.
    --

They left a note at the door and next to it they set Nice's glove as proof that they had taken her. The note simply read;

Think of this as retribution for Warehouse 12. You will never see her again.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm

ooc: This seems to be the only active rp atm...lol any room?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Zane stared at Wolf, his body not moving save the rising and falling of his chest. He almost looked peaceful in his sleep which Zane would have taken comfort in if it didn't look like he would never wake up again. Wolf's hair was still gone every which way (the part that weren't burnt off), he had burn marks creeping up his neck and around his chest, and had lots of bandages wrapped around his right shoulder with his right arm missing. There was a large red mark where the blood of the missing limb would have escaped, but it looked to have formed a blood clot which was good.

For the past couple of days, Zane had been at the hospital watching over Wolf, seeing if anything had happened to him, any changes. Of course nothing did change, but Zane refused to believe otherwise. When Zane was home, he was quiet, barely speaking and cooking for Nice. He felt bad for being so solemn around her, but he couldn't get over the fact. What really killed him was fact that before the explosion happened, Zane had told Nice that "nothing bad better happen to Wolf" in an attempt to guilt her a little and thinking nothing of it. It seemed to really backfire on him. He tried to apologies and comfort her, but he needed comforting himself, so nothing changed much.

After hours in the hospital today, the nurse informed Zane that visiting hours were over again so he headed home. Like every other time from the hospital Zane's walk back was depressing. His head was down, hands stuffed in his pocket, and mind clouded with the event happening over and over again. Zane hated this! If he had been the one to go to the warehouses instead, or even if he had just kept a more watchful eye of Nice, this might not of happened! That was the worst. Knowing that you are to blame for this. Zane also knew that Nice must be doing the same thing as he; blaming herself. Zane sighed and promised himself that he would speak to Nice when he got home and try to put this fiasco all behind them. The problem with that was the chance that was never given.

When Zane arrived at his doorstep, he noticed a letter and a glove (which he thought not of at the time). "Nice?!" he called out as he walk into the house, placing his jacket on the rack. "Nice, you home?!" he called out again with no response. He was disappointed that he'd have to wait for her to return, as he assumed Nice was just out with Jeffrey again. It wasn't until he read the letter that things changed again. "Nice?! This isn't funny! Nice!" he shouted as he ran through the home, searching to see if she was anywhere in it, then outside and around. Nothing! She was gone. Back at the house, Zane leaned against the door and broke down crying. First Wolf, then Nice. Everything was taking a turn for the worst.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 am

ooc - Guys...?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Ooc: Well... I'm a little confused, I hope no one is waiting for me to post. I figured I'd wait until Nice is actually in the same place as me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:10 pm

I dunno whose turn it is to post, but i dont think its mine
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 pm

ooc - I think it is your turn Aki. Dream and I had just posted, and Jade's character doesn't exist right now.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm

ooc- Well regardless of whose turn it is, I'm going to get working on one so that Jade's character can come in.
    I'm thinking of splitting the time in two, does that sound okay to you Jade?
    The moment when the two characters meet for the first time and then while they are escaping together.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:28 am

Ooc: Yeah, that's fine. I'm back from my mini-vacation now so I'm back to roleplaying again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm