Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 6 Empty Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I want to do a medieval/ renaissance type roleplay. But i'm not really sure the setting though. Kind of thought that we could possibly figure it out together. If any gentelmen would be so kind and join the roleplay with me. Smile

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Antarion
    Antarion

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 6 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Antarion Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:59 pm

OOC: Good idea. Maybe taken hostage?

BIC: For the first time since their paths had crossed, Lucio could see through Helena's rough exterior. As her eyes were darting helplessly across the battlefield, he could see the fear and concern shimmering in them. And for the first time since they had met, Lucio interior walls were crumbling as well. Gone was the arrogance and the pompous behavior. What replaced it was sincere concern. She must be close to her father than he had believed.

Lucio was slowly walking up to Helena and placed a hand on her shoulder. "We will find him," Lucio finally said after a long silence. He had never been good with words. Especially when they were supposed to be heart-felt. All his life he had been commanding servants, or played the role of the rich noble to impress the young ladies at court. He hoped that Helena would believe his sincerity and not take it for another empty promise.

Lucio was struggling for more words, when he suddenly saw an armored man running toward them, yelling Helena's name.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 6 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:27 pm

I slowly lift my head to look up at Lucio when I felt him put his hand on my shoulder. "I hope so. I can't lose him" I whisper closing my eyes as I felt tears fill up behind my eyes. But I didn't want to cry right now, I just wanted to find my father. "M'lord is right we will find him. Your father is a strong man. If he was taken he will do whatever it takes to get back here." Luca says quietly from my other side. I took a deep breath and slowly open my eyes. To find that the knight that told me my father was missing was still standing in front of me. "What are you doing still standing here? Find my father and get the gates back up. I do not want another attack on us" I say glaring at the knight, before turning on my heel when I heard my name being called. To see a knight running through the front gates of the castle and towards us. "What? What news do you have?" I ask gathering up the skirts of my dress and running towards the knight. "What is it? Did you find my father?" I ask desperately looking at the knight as I stop in front of him.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:37 pm

The man slumped down, putting his hands on his knees. He was breathing heavily and it took him a second to catch his breath. "Milady," he coughed. "Your father...we attempted to break through the...he was betrayed," the man was in tears now. And suddenly, Lucio noticed a massive gash on his back. The man was severely injured and was losing blood quickly. Lucio walked over to him, and helped him sit down. Silently, so to not disturb his train of thought, Lucio waived for assistance with the man's injuries.

The man continued under heavy breathing. "Betrayal, milady...father, taken," the man coughed up blood, and was heavily leaning to one side. "They took him south...ten men." When he spoke the last word, the man fell unconscious. Lucio attempted to hold together the wound while waiting for help, but he was not sure if the man was actually dead already or just unconscious.

"Blood and ashes, Helena," Lucio cursed on his knees, pushing down on the man. "We have to go after them."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:06 pm

"Betrayed?" I ask looking at the man in shock as I watch Lucio help him sit down and try to stop the man's bleeding. "Betrayed by who?" I ask sitting down on my knees in front of the man as his eyes started to close and lose conciousness. "Who was my father betrayed by? Who was he betrayed by?" I say shaking the man as his completely closed. I could feel the tears start to slide down my cheeks. "Helena... Helena... Stop the man is unconcious and bleeding badly." Luca says as he tried to pull me away from the almost dead man. "Luca let me go. I need to find out what that man knows." I say trying to pull myself out of Luca's grasp. But he only held on tighter and pulled me further away from the man. As a couple servants ran over to try to take care of the man's wound.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Lucio stood up, with a blank stare in his eyes. He feared the worst for the man, and was angered at his helplessness. What had he gotten himself into? This whole affair reeked like week-old fish.

"I am assuming someone led your father away from the battle. It must have been someone he trusted," Lucio speculated, now walking back and forth with his hands behind his back. "We to make haste if we do not want to lose their trail."

Lucio's knees suddenly weakened but he caught himself in time. Hell, they had not slept in two days, what were they doing pushing onward? But his honor overcame his fatigue as so many times before. He turned to Helena. "And I do not believe that I can leave without you, milady. The question is: Shall we press on alone, and send word back once we find a trail, or do you want to have your knights accompany us?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"And what are you two going to do? We don't know what we are up against. As far as we know is that there is ten men and someone betrayed Helena's father." Luca says looking up at Lucio still holding me as I try wiggle away from to try to get more information from the unconcious man. "We have to be smart about this. The best thing is to send some scouts out to see if they can get the trail. M'lady we can send Marco and two other men. You know as well as I that marco can find a trail better then anyone. One of them can come back and let us know whats going on. The two of you need some rest. Lucio how are you to fight anyway you can barely walk without pain?" Luca says looking down at me and then up at Lucio. I sigh closing my eyes listening to Luca make sense. As much as I wanted to go after my father. Luca was a hundred percent right with lucio and I needing rest. "He's right" I say quietly wiping the tears off my cheeks as I pulled myself out of Luca's arms and stand up.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Lucio looked at her moodily. "I know he's right," he replied sullenly. "But it feels so wrong just to sit and wait." He turned away from Helena, looking in the distance for answers. There had to be something else they could do. Lucio forced back a yawn. He just realized how tired he really was.

Lucio turned back to Helena, seeing her in tears was unexpected and took the wind out of his sails. "Maybe we should really get a few hours rest, and go at this with a fresh mind." He walked back over to her and looked into her eyes. "But only if you agree with this."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 pm

"We don't have any other choice right now. We wouldn't be much help to my father the way we are now" I say quietly as I wipe a couple more tears off my cheeks. Slowly opening my eyes to look up into Lucio's eyes. "Luca get marco and two other scouts out to try to get my father's trail. I want word as soon as they get the trail. Also find where the rest of the servants are hiding and seperate this courtyard from the men that are injured and the ones that are dead" I call to Luca not taking my eyes from Lucio. "I'm sorry" I whisper closing my eyes and looking down at the ground.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Lucio lowered his head. He had never been good at comforting people. Hell, he realized in these last days that there is not much he had really been good at in the first place. He slowly started to understand his father, understand why he sent him away. Maybe is was the fatigue, or maybe it was seeing Helena's tears, but he was suddenly overcome by deep sorrow and hopelessness. Yes, he needed rest for sure.

"There is no need to be sorry, Helena," Lucio said, placing his hand back on her shoulder in affirmation. "You have showed more courage than many men on this field here today, and no man or woman can go on forever. Let us rest, refresh and pick up the trail on the morrow. Your kinfolk need you now more than ever."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 pm

"I just want my father back" I whisper wiping the last of the tears off my cheeks before slowly lifting my head to look up at Lucio. "But you are correct we do need rest" I say looking at lucio one last time before turning my head to look at Luca. "Make sure the servants that have experience with wounds to take care of the ones that are injured. No man or women should be in more pain then they should be. Also see to it that this man is put into one of the rooms and someone stays with him at all times." I say pointing my finger at the unconcious injured man that told us about my father being taken. "If he is to wake I want someone there to find out what he knows about my father. Come to me if there is any word about the man or if there is word from marco and his men. You are in charge while I rest" I say lifting my head to look at luca. "Yes m'lady I will see to it that your order is carried out" Luca says bowing to me. "Thank you Luca" I say quietly before turning my head to look up at Lucio. "I will see you" I say quietly as I turn and start to walk across the courtyard towards my quarters.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:11 am

Lucio watched her walking away. He stood motionless for a few more minutes, while servants and soldiers alike started searching the battlefield for survivors. Tonight though, there would be a bonfire or corpses. Lucio had seen it before when he was a little boy. The dead brought diseases and needed to be put to the torch. He did not need to be around for that.

He walked over to Luca, and exchanged a few words with him. He assigned a servant to lead Lucio back to clean quarters, and only minutes later he found himself lying back on his cot, his leg still throbbing with pain. His head felt dizzy and he slowly started drifting away into a deep sleep.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 am

I turned and looked at Lucio one last time before I walked into the building and up to my quarters. Clsoing the door I finally let myself breath and actually thin about the events that happened today. As I went and layed down on my bed not even bothering to change. But thinking about today just brought tears to my eyes again. Knowing that I might never see my father again and that scared me more then anything. I finally cried myself to sleep and slept for a couple hours.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Lucio woke bathed in sweat. His eyelids were stuck together with sleep, and he need to rub them a few times to clear his vision. Dust danced in the sunlight, and he deducted that he could not have been sleeping all that long. Maybe a handful of hours at most. His leg hurt and he still was tired, but the deep exhaustion he had felt earlier that morning had disappeared.

He looked around the room and found himself alone. No guards, no Luca. Good riddance. He needed time to breath and think some more. He spend a few minutes more lying down, before he swung his feet of the small cot. He realized that the sun shone directly on him, and his clothes practically clung to him. He peaked out the window only to see the clean up process being in full swing. Swarms of crows had gathered, looking for scraps, and outside the walls, he could already see the men putting piles of corpses to the torch. Soon, the castle would be drenched in the horrible smell of burnt flesh.

Well, at least not as horrible as rotting corpses, Lucio thought. He could not make out anyone he recognized, but suddenly his mind wandered to Helena. How was she doing? He wondered. He decided to remain for a few more minutes to recover his strength, and then maybe take a stroll into the courtyard.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 am

OOC: I hate my laptop sometimes. It took my two hours and three tries just to get this up.

I scream and jump awake just as the door open and Giacinta walks into the room with a bowl and pitcher of water. I close my eyes and put my head in my hands. Trying to control my breathing and getting the images out of my head. It was the same nightmare I had years ago when we found out that Claudius was dead and Marcello was missing. I thought the nightmares went away but it seemed like with the news that my father was taken brought the nightmares back. "I apologize m'lady I didn't mean to wake you" Giacinta says aplogetically as she place the bowl and pitcher on the dresser. I look out the window of the room to see that the sun was starting to set and the night was rapidly coming. Which meant that I didn't sleep all that long but it seems like thats all the rest I was going to get right now. "Tis alright Giacinta. Is there any word about my father?" I ask as I walk over to the dresser and pour the water into the bowl. As I started to wash the dirt off of my face and arms. "No m'lady. Not that I have heard" Giacinta says as she walks over to my wardrobe of dresses. "Tis alright. I shall go and see if I find out after I dress" I say walking over to giacinta and pulling out the dark blue dress with tied sleeves. "I aplogize for not having any news m'lady" Giacinta says as she helps me get dress and starts to work on my hair. "No need to applogize it's not your fault" I say as I go into my own thoughts hoping that my father was okay.

"Thank you giacinta you are magic when it comes to taming my hair" I say smiling as Giacinta finshes with my hair and I stand up from the stool. "Tis my pleasure m'lady" Giacinta's smiling as she hands me my cloak from the bed. I gave her once last smile as I place the cloak over my shoulders. As I make my way out of my quarters to make my way towards the courtyard. I wanted to find Luca and see if he heard word from marco and the scouts about my father. I also wanted to find Lucio and see how his leg was feeling.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_202/set?id=63112141
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:05 am

OOC: That sucks. But I like the outfit! Smile

BIC: Lucio's leg was not as bad as he thought at first. He had gotten lucky. Had the arrow hit a little further left, it could have severed his artery. As such, it just hurt like hell. What he needed now was a good bottle of wine to numb the pain.

A young servant boy was rushing by him. Lucio grabbed him by the collar, and asked him for wine. The boy, however, just looked at him in panic, shook his head, and raced away.

Lucio kept on walking, asking everyone that remotely looked like they would have knowledge of a wine storage, when he spotted Luca on the other side of the courtyard, and decided to try his luck with the old knight. Luca looked like he would appreciate a glass or more every now and again.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 am

I walk through the courtyard moving out of the way of knights and servants that were rushing around. Trying to clean up the castle from the battle. I tried my best trying not to turn up my nose at the disgusting smell that was in the air. "Good evening m'lady. How did you sleep?" Luca asks as I get to where he was standing giving a couple men orders. "I slept as well as I could. Is there any word from Marco and the scouts?" I ask looking up at Luca as I stop infront of him. "Not yet m'lady. I was about to send some men south to see if they could find Marco and the men." Luca says looking at me with regret. "That sounds good. Has the injured knight woken up at all?" I ask just as I see Lucio walk towards us. "Good evening M'lord. How is your leg feeling?" I ask turning to look at Lucio.

OOC: Thank you! I put the outfit together myself. Very Happy
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Lucio gave them a smile and a nod as he approached Helena and Luca. She looked refreshed, much unlike Luca, who must have been fighting all night without rest. "It'd feel better with a little bit of wine in my belly, Sir Knight," Lucio replied, giving his stomach a couple of taps. "You'd do well to follow my lead on this. It'll lessen the load on your shoulders."

With the last words, he had reached Luca, and gave him a pat on the back. "And how about you, milady?" Lucio asked. "Were you able to find some rest?"

He looked about and saw that the work was mostly finished inside the castle. Yet, there was much to be done. Plumes of smoke still rose from the sites were the fire had hit the hardest, and part of the Eastern wall was nearly completely destroyed. It would take time to recover from this, Lucio noted. He just hoped that the coming night did not bring another surprise. Maybe he should send a courier to his father. It would have to be discussed.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:06 pm

I watched a little bit as Lucio and Luca interacted. "We can go to the grand hall. I'm sure the cooks have been good to prepare some food after the events we've recently had. I wouldn't argue to get a little food in my stomache." I say looking at Luca and Lucio realizing how hungry I truely was just then. " Yes, I was able to find a little rest" I say nodding my head at Lucio not mentioning the nightmares I had. As the three of us started to walk across the courtyard towards the Grand hall.

Luca telling us everything that happened while we slept. Of how we have guards patrolling the gate as well as the eastern wall that was damaged during the battle. He also told us how he had some soldiers go to the closet couple towns and collect men and Soldiers that were willing to come and help us defemd the gates. In exchange for food and a place to sleep when not on duty. Then were unable to colect a lot of men but it was a good start. We were going to have to figure a way to get more help.

My feet stopped in the middle of the court yard when Luca metioned something about the men getting a doctor to come while they were in the town. To take a look at our injured men as well as the badely injured man that told us about my father being taken. "Luca what was called for?" I ask looking at him hoping that it was any doctor but the one I was thinking about. "ummmm..." Luca says shifting nevously from foot to foot. Watching Luca shift nervously from foot to foot gave me the idea that the got the doctor I was thining about. But my suspision was also confirmed when the same vile doctor walked out of the castle and started to walk towards us. I just feel my blood boil and my anger start to rise as I turn towards look and narrow my eyes at him. "You got him? Out of all the doctors in the towns around you got that one?" I ask glaring at luca. "But M'lady we tried other doctors. He was the only one available and able to come to our aid." Luca says pleading with me. "I just bet he was available" I say under my breath as I glare at the doctor. "Of course he was available Luca. He's a spy for the enemies. He made himself available when we are needing help the most so he can spy on us. Or did you not forget when he tried to poison me three years back?" I say turning my eyes back to Luca feeling them narrow more as my anger started to rise even more. The closer the foul, vile doctor got closer to where the three of us were standing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:37 am