Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Something Changed: One on one

Avalon
    Avalon

Something Changed: One on one Empty Something Changed: One on one

Post by Avalon Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:04 pm

This is kind of a spin off a roleplay I remember from forever ago, and if a male would like to join me that would be lovely. If anyone has any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Not too long ago, there was a fire. It burned for many years, licking at the edges of Earth and Hell and destroying everything in its path. Humans tried to put the fire out, but nothing worked. Water had no effect on it, it grew with no fuel, it was a living, breathing thing.
    The Humans eventually gave into the fire, and out of the flames emerged a man.

A Demon, with a temper. The few surviving Humans were weak, and the Demon only desired a simple thing in order to cease his wrath on the world.
    One Human per year. He would devour their souls, drink their blood and take in their life and youth.

The Demon lived on Earth amongst the Humans, getting a Human once a year and living in a ravishing mansion, with anything anyone would ever want. He was a King among rats, and he still had the power to strike fear into a Humans heart with one sharp glance. When the Demon received his Human, he would drink their blood in small amounts, for weeks, perhaps months until he got bored of them. Then with one quick motion, he would eat their souls and absorb their youth, staying immortal forever.
    The Humans would put all the names of their children into a draw, and once a year a Human was chosen.

This year, something changes. The Demon hasn’t just become bored with his ‘meals’, he has become bored with the Human Race. Perhaps it was about time for him to subside, and let the Human race flourish again. Perhaps it was time for another war of fire and death.
    Except…this Human changes him.

The Demon:
    He appears as a man, strikingly handsome with many superhuman qualities. Quicker than lightning, stronger than a hundred men. A master of manipulation, a cheater and a liar. He cares for nothing but himself, obsessed with his own power. He has never felt something for another being except anger, lust, destruction and violence.
    His power is mysterious, the ability to absorb souls and take energy from blood. He can also control fire, is a master marksman/swordsman, and can slightly contort the willpower of Humans into doing as he asks (not quite as strong as his other abilities).

Souls:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Something Changed: One on one Empty Re: Something Changed: One on one

Post by Daylight Shadow Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm

I would've interested but I'm a girl. Kinda intrigued to write as a male though. You interested?
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:05 pm

If you're up for it, I'd love to!
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:41 am

Awesome!! I'm working on my characters bio. Almost finished!
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 am

Alright (: When you're ready just let me know and I'll start us off! My bio is in my signature.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Ready! Haha just going to add a few pictures. Wish me luck cause it normally doesn't work for me. My characters bios are in my signature. The character is Adamarius Kedre
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Great bio! And good luck, haha.

ic:

My eyes were still slightly pink, and sore around the edges from trying to hold back tears. My whole town had gathered to see me off, and it was painful. Watching my old friends fade into the distance, my mother, my father…all gone now. I sat in the back seat of a very old, black car. Like one of the cars you would see in old black and white movies. The seats were faded maroon leather, and they smelled faintly of smoke. I rubbed my sore eyes again as I looked to my side, where a suitcase and a duffel bag sat, along with the only belongings I now had.

The ride was hours long, as we drove away from all the small villages and towns, toward the seaside, toward the mountains. It was deadly silent in the car, the elderly man in the front seat looking back at me through the back mirror every once and a while. He looked sad, his circular glasses resting on his tomato nose looking as if they were going to fall off at any second. He had introduced himself as Hank a few hours ago, and he had told my parents he would get me to the house safely.
    Like my safety even mattered at this point.

I sighed, pressing my cheek against the cold window and running my fingers through my long, tangled mane of fire. They had tried to make me dress up. My mother had set out a gorgeous pale pink dress, slightly worn and ripped, but it was the best we had. I knew what they were trying to do…and refused. If this man wanted his offering to be some sort of sparkly doll, he was in for a shock when he saw me. I wasn’t going to be a play toy. So here I sat, in my tattered jeans and much-too-big sweat shirt, my faded navy blue converse ripping at the edges where my feet had grown. My town was one of the poorest of the human civilizations remaining, so it came as a big shock when my name was called. There were few youths in my town, what were the chances?

Spoiler:

The sky started to fade into a lovely pale lavender color, and I sighed faintly, letting my eyes close so I wouldn’t have to look out this window any longer.

“Miss? Miss, wake up.” Hank’s voice woke me, and I felt my eyelids flutter open. The sky was pitch black outside, and Hank was holding my door open, standing with my bags. Groggy and stiff, I tumbled out of the car, wiggling my feet and yawning as I looked around. All I could see were trees, forming into a kind of arc that was framing the driveway. As my gaze rose, the biggest, oldest looking mansion I’d even seen came into sight. A few lights were on, probably lit by candles by the way that they were flickering. I tried to swallow past the lump in my throat as I set my jaw, taking my bags from Hank as we walked up the large, stony steps together.

Spoiler:

“This is as far as I can take you. Perhaps we’ll see one another around the estate.” Hank smiled wearily as we stood in front of the large doors. He leaned in, looking both ways quickly before whispering to me. “Good luck, I really hope you make it longer than the last one did.” Then the old man scuttled down the stairs and back into his car, and drove toward what I presumed to be the servants quarters. I felt as if I was going to faint, but wide-eyed, I slowly opened the large doors and stepped into the mansion.

It was…gorgeous. Dark, frightening, but beautiful. I’d never seen anything like it. It was lit by hundreds of candles, and as I stood in the entry hall I felt strangely out of place. My eyes wandered the hall, and I tried to remember to breath.
    “H-hello?” I called, voice shaking slightly as it echoed. My bags felt as if they were a thousand pounds in my hands and my knees started shaking.

Spoiler:
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 pm

I have been standing next to my bedroom window for hours. My offering was suppose to arrive today, but that didn't matter. Whomever the poor girl was, she was nothing to me but my pure life essence. I stared blankly through the glass. At first my eyes swept over my estate, the never ending plains of woods surrounding my home. Well I couldn't never call this building a one. It was more of a locked cage, hiding inside it a ferocious beast. As my eyes looked up at the horizon, I caught a glimpse of my reflection. My long, white mane falling in front of my eyes, down my shoulders and back. I could see the wrinkles that started to form around my eyes, mouth and forehead. It has been quite some time since my last victim. I could feel her soul -that was running through my veins like look itself - slowly diminishing. The shine in my eyes was nonexistent. I felt like an empty shell.

Not many preparations needed to be done for her arrive. She had her own room with a walk-in closet already filled with every piece of clothing a girl would dream of.
    I still ordered my servants to scrub the whole mansion squeaky clean. Everything was meant to look perfect. An illusion. Something I knew all to well for my liking. I could here the servants rushing around the castle, scrubbing, sweeping, running around like frightened rabbits all to please their master. As the day dragged on, and the lush, warm afternoon sun whither end away, the noises around the mansion diminished until. The whole estate was engulfed in darkness and silence.

At exactly 8 o'clock, I could make out the distant headlights of the little black old car, making its way slowly on the dirt road, snaking its way towards me. Just as the little car came to a stop at the front steps, a knock sounded on my door.
    " Come in Jeffery" I said. My voice dragging itself out of my throat in a bored, monotone voice.
    "Sir, she has arrived".
    "I am aware of that Jeffery." I closed m eyes as my jaw tightened. I had the temper of a tiger. One of the methods that I found... Somewhat successful was breathing deeply while counting down from 10. When I reached the number 6 I heard his frightened voice. "Everything is ready Master. Is there anything else you would like me to do?"
    I turned my head over my shoulder slightly and looked at him at an angle
    "Take her to her room then show her around. When you take her to the kitchen offer her a drink- well you know the drill. Make sure she is passed out at night-" before i could finish my sentence, the front door closed and a scared little voice cut through the silence and echoed through the halls. I licked my lips instinctively "that would be all Jeffery" and with that, he turned and made his way out the door, closing it behind him.

Jeffery ran through the halls and down flights of stairs that led to the front entrance, his shoes clicking against the marble floor. Being a servant, Jeffery knew all the shortcuts of the mansion. When his eyes lid upon the girl, he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. He knew her fate, and he was going to lead her right to it, and assist her 'murder'. Master would say "it in not murder, it is the way in which I must live." Those words would echo in Jeffery's mind whenever a new victim came to the mansion.

Before approaching the girl, he composed himself by wiping his light blue eyes, rearranging his brown hair in an antique mirror that hung on the wall beside him and took a deep breath. After about 5 seconds, he plastered a fake, but pleasant smile on his face and turned to her
    "Hello Miss and welcome. My name is Jeffrey. First I'll be taking you to your room, there you can leave your luggage and then a tour of the house. Shall we?" He said as he grabbed her heaviest bag and dragged it behind him and up the stairs, expecting her to follow.
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 pm

I could feel the tight knot in my chest beginning to press down on my lungs, making it extremely hard to breathe. My throat was dry, my eyes were wide but I told myself to calm down. Calm down. After a moment with my eyes closed, my small desperate gasps of air subsided, and I sighed, opening my eyes just as a man entered the hall. A servant, just like Hank, no doubt. I was kind of…curious now. To what the master of this large estate looked like. It was like a game, perhaps he was just drawing out my curiosity until he could strike.
    The knot returned to my chest.

I found myself unable to speak to the man, instead just simply nodding to him and following stiffly…and I thought the entrance hall was magnificent. The hallways and corridors were a whole new kind of brilliant, and I felt my breath catch in my throat as I gazed up at the antique chandeliers and window panes. Jeffrey stopped in front of a large set of double doors, and unlocked them with a small rusty key.

“This is where you will be staying with us, Miss…?” He began to open the doors, but paused to draw out his questioning gaze.
    “Fiona.” I murmured, looking down at the ground as I caught a look of pity in the man’s eyes. I almost felt more sorry for him than I did for myself, wondering how many years he’s been showing around his master’s…food.
    “Miss Fiona! What a lovely name. Well, this is your room, if it is not to your liking just let me or any other staff know and it will be tended to immediately!” The kind smile had returned to Jeffrey’s face, and I tried my best to give him a small grin as I let my eyes wander toward the large room.

Spoiler:

It was unlike anything I’d ever seen. Rich mahogany desks and bed boards, dark blood red silks covering the bedding, rich browns and earth tones, lit up with candles hanging from the walls and placed on the bed side tables. Slowly I stepped in, placing my duffel bag down on the bed as Jeffrey came to stand beside me, placing my suitcase next to it.
    “It’s…amazing.” I said, exploring the room slightly as I peeked through a door to find more clothes than I had ever seen before. Suddenly a pang of hatred sickened my mood. This one man had so much…when the people in my town had barely enough food to survive. Clothes were scarce, ripped, usually home made. Whereas this man had designer gowns and Egyptian cotton pillows. I set my jaw, closing the door to the walk in closet and hugging my arms, looking at Jeffrey.

The man looked confused at my sudden change of body language and expression. “W-would you like to change before supper?” He looked at my faded denim jeans and the look of confusion grew on his face. I suppose most of the offerings who came here tried to make themselves look interesting or eye catching. I was going to have none of that. I’m going to die here, might as well be comfortable.

The bitterness grew slightly, tainting my voice as I walked toward the door. “We could take the tour now, if you would show me the way.” I said flatly. Indeed I was curious, to no extent. I wanted to see everything, however…I kept reminding myself that this was not a vacation. This was a life sentence. My fingers made their way through my tangled fiery red hair and I let Jeffrey pass me, leading me down the halls again as my bedroom door closed with a small but echoing click.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 am

Ooc: I'm so sorry I didn't reply for a while, was away with friends. Will post soon! (:
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 pm

ooc: Alright! No rush (:
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Bic:I paced around in my large study. Walking behind one big armchair and a sofa that was made from the same wood and material, nothing facing an old fire place. I could feel the hunger building up in my stomach. The beast within has awoken the moment the girl set foot inside the mansion.
    I have been denied of food for a long time since my last offering.. That girl was weak and both her body and spirit couldn't take my... 'Ways'
    I ran both my hands through my long white hair furiously, dragging my nails along my scalp, threatening to break skin.

A low growl resonated from my chest as I tried to suppress the need to feed. I closed my eyes tightly, both hands gripping my hair and I started to breathe deeply. I stood there in the same place for 30 minutes until I knew I was calm and safe enough to let go. I sighed as thoughts of how tonight will turn out flooded my mind.
    I turned and sat on one of the armchairs, and felt the heat emanating from the fireplace. My eyes stared at the flickering flames that moved as if they were dancing a forbidden dance that was forgotten long ago.

I contemplated on how I should present myself. Normally I would turn to games, toying and teasing my prey at first until they role down. Playing games isn't always fun, and sometimes it can get boring very fast.
    I let out a long sigh as I stood up and made my way to the door, closing it behind me with a soft click. As I walked down the hallway towards the dining room, I closed my eyes as I shifted into my human form. I was a master of illusions, taking on a certain indenting to hide my true form. It was never my idea to create illusions, but simply a rule of any demon that set foot on this earth. I pushed my now lack hair out of my eyes, only for it to fall back into place.
    When I reached the dining room, two servants opened the double doors leading inside, and once I passed the threshold, my eyes fell on a pathetic little ginger girl that barely filled the large chair next to the dining room table.
    This is going to be a piece of cake. Literally.
    "Leave us" I said and as usual, every servant that was in or near the room, disappeared within seconds.
    I took a seat in my usual place at the head of the table, my eyes never leaving her scrawny figure. As I sat down, I leaned back and crossed my arms over my chest.
    "What is your name girl?"
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Jeffery led me around the upper floors, showing me a few drawing rooms, ballrooms, powder areas, and rooms that I really had no idea what the purpose was for. They were all beautiful though. We came to the grand staircase again, and I looked across the balcony at a part of the house he hadn’t showed me yet.
    Before I could even speak, Jeffery had followed my gaze. “That’s the master’s quarters.” He said sharply, and as I looked over to him, one eyebrow raised, he laughed awkwardly, scratching the stubble on his chin, eyes not quite meeting mine. “The master likes his…privacy. It would be better if you kept to the areas I showed you.” He smiled, eyes flat and free of any life. I nodded stiffly, feeling a tinge of fear make my blood run cold.

As we advanced down the stairs, and my gaze wandered along the entry hall once more I couldn’t help but feel like some kind of royalty. This was the kind of place Kings and Queens would live. Not some…evil man. I felt my nose scrunch up at the thought of the ‘master’ of the house, eyes darting to the ground as I hurried to keep up with Jeffery.

“Supper will be starting soon, I hope you are hungry!” He chirped, flashing a look over his shoulder at my outfit again. “Are you sure–”
    “Yes.” I said quickly, feeling my jaw set as I thought about ‘supper’. What would we be eating…what would he be eating? I shivered at the thought, thinking back to all of the myths and legends about this man.

He was a Demon. That’s what all the old books said. He had uncontrollable power, well, at least no human would be able to stop him if he was in a rage. Not many humans had gotten close enough to him to write any meaningful books, except his servants. And his…meals. But those people never came back. There wasn’t much information on this mysterious man, except that people should never approach him willingly. It was strange how there were no books on what to do when you were in my situation.

Jeffery’s voice broke me from my thoughts, and I realized we were standing in front of two large, mahogany double doors. The man turned to me, voice lowering, eyes hardening as they darted around. “Don’t make him upset. Speak only when spoken to…” He looked down at me as he fired away tips and commands, brows knitting together nervously as his hands came up to my face, wiping dirt off of my cheek and fixing my hair. Making me look presentable. “Please be good, Miss Fiona. You don’t want to be in this house when the master is in a bad mood.” He whispered, before opening the doors for me.

I was stunned silent, and I was left alone in a large, beautiful dining room. Slowly, my shaking knees led my legs forward, to the first chair my hands found, one of the heads of the table. I sat, before collapsing, and heard people from the kitchen, rattling around, speaking to each other in rushed voices as they prepared the food for tonight.

Before I could really understand what I was doing, my hands went up to my hair as I messed it around, until it fell in the way I liked it to. Messy, tangled and untamable by any brush. A single kinky curl fell over my eyes as I looked at my cold, pale hands, folded delicately in my lap.
    The sound of footsteps made me look up, and my eyes found the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. Obviously. How could I have expected anything other than a god in this awful place. He sat across the large table from me, looking elegant and graceful.
    As he spoke to me, I blinked, hearing that tone of superiority and arrogance tainting his voice. I became disgusted, and looked back down at my hands, unable to meet his gaze.
    “Fiona.” I said through my teeth, chewing on the inside of me cheeks as I hugged my arms close to my chest. “And what may I have the privilege to call you?” This time, I did look up at him. My voice was laced with frustration, that I had to address him like some kind of Prince. My hands started to shake as my icy cold eyes met his enchantingly exotic ones.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 pm

My eyes swept over her feeble physic.
    It was as if her bones were screaming to cut through her skin, that seemed to have been stretched out upon them, then sewed together.
    Her completions was way to pale, I could of been blinded easily if I haven't moved my gaze to her choice of clothing.
    The dress she was wearing was old, fatted and ripped. It looked a few sizes bigger than it should be. My eyes narrowed when my gaze fell upon her chest. From wherein was sitting, it looked like she had no boobs. It was like sitting in front of an old, broken ironing board. I she had nothing to hide, then why dress like a homeless person?
    The closet in her room was filled with enchanting dresses and other items that would knock the breath right out of you.
    My eyes then scanned her hair. Something must be done to that bird's nest. I felt disgust wash through me as I thought of all the tiny rodents, bugs and maggots that cold have claimed her hair as their home.
    She needed a bath. Pronto. I could excuse her right now and have 10 maids flocking her as if she was their prey. But she probably haven't eaten, in what seems like forever, and I (for once) will show some mercy. But only this once.

"Why are you wearing that?' I said, my voice laced with disdain as I gave her a once over, answering her question with a question. As my eyes met her icy ones, my jaw clenched instinctively. She was disobeying the rules, MY rules and I will have none of that. No one disobeyed me, ever, and it wasn't going to change. Realisation flashed in my eyes that this... Girl needed to be educated.
    I hadn't realised that I as losing my breath until I let the air that I was holding on my lungs out. I gazed into space, my eyebrows frowning. So many questions were swimming in my head. Why did I hold my breath? I never had this reaction before.. Was it because I was waiting for her answer?
    I shook my head slightly as if that would help chase away all those thoughts. My eyes immediately flickered in her direction, my exotic light green eyes meeting her light blue that resembled ice, staring her down threateningly. She will eventually break, or answer if she knows what's best for her.
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

He disregarded my question and I felt myself begin to grind my teeth. Refusing to answer his question as his eyes held me for a few seconds before I finally dropped my gaze to my hands folded within my lap. My heart was beating fast, like a rabbit. And I knew my face was the color of a corpse, because I hadn’t taken in a breath in a few minutes. Slowly, I inhaled, answering his question in a silent voice, one barely above a whisper, but tone still harsh, and slicing through the air sharply.
    “These clothes are all my family can afford.” I said, hearing the doors opening as servants began bringing out plates of food. “But you already knew that, didn’t you.” I murmured to myself as I frowned down at my hands, like a child caught doing something they weren’t supposed to do.

He knew exactly what he had done to me. Exactly what he had done to the human race, to our civilization. He made the rich poor, and the poor turn to dirt. Like I was, to him. I was nothing more than a piece of gum under his shoe. Ratty hair, too thin, too young, scars on my knees and dirt on my nose. We were complete opposites. Perhaps he would just get it over with early and kill me tonight. That would probably save me a lot of stress.

I was angry. Hatred ran through my veins like fire licking at gasoline. However, a strange chill made my skin cold, and my hands numb. I realized it was fear.
    Servants brought out strange bottles and plates with things I had never seen before. One of the things that caught my eye, was a deep, blood red bottle placed in the center of the table. It was wine. In my town, alcohol was rare. However, every year on my mother’s birthday, my father would get her a bottle of very cheap wine. I had never tasted it before, it seemed much too…indulgent.
    A hand placed a plate full of food in front of me, and I simply stared down at it for a few moments before my shaking hand rose to my fork. I knew he was watching me. I knew that whatever I did, I couldn’t please him. He was evil. And I was his meal. Not tonight, no, tonight was exotic spices and aged wine. But another night, perhaps very soon, I would be dead. Because of him. Because of his hunger.

I couldn’t even taste the food as I slowly chewed, looking at the glass of wine that was now in front of me. A servant had poured both of us a glass, before leaving us along once more.
    I kept my mouth shut from now on, knowing that there was no way I would be able to look into those green eyes ever again without fainting. So simply, I let my eyes wander around the large dining room, chewing lightly and feeling my face turn from upset and frightened, to childishly curious. It was rather amazing, all of the oil paintings and the dining cloth placed along the table. I avoided the man who sat across from me, like he was the black plague. My eyes never even made it past the wine bottle in the middle of the table, before they wandered away to a safer place.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm

I could smell her fear as it permeated the room like a bouquet of red roses that were freshly picked from my garden. My eyes followed her every move, her body language, the change of emotions in her eyes as they swept across the room,making each and every little detail in, like a new born babe.
    A small smile almost touched my lips at the thought of her for. Almost. I kept my poler face on as I kept examining her. She had never been to a place like this, or ate exquisite food.
    I reached over for my glass of rich, red wine. I touched the cup to my mouth and took a sip of the rich, lasting earthy flavour of my favourite dry, red wine.
    I touched the food on my plate only a few times. I wasn't very hungry for human food, especially when the appetite for something else grew stronger in my stomach. I took a few more sips of wine until I down the whole thing, and refilled my glass with rich, blood red liquor.
    "Drink the wine." I said, my voice authoritative yet seductive, as it rolled around my vocal cords and out of my mouth like the snake that tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit in heaven. In a way, this place was my heaven, she was my Eve, and I had the power and control over her.
    "And yes I did already know that. What I didn't know is why they would send me a pathetic, useless, unattractive girl like you to satisfy me." I murmured, knowing very well that she has heard every single word I said.
    "You'll get used to this place soon enough" I said, completely bored as I looked across the dining room for the millionth time, before my gaze landed back on her.

"You'll have to, Fiona. Tomorrow you will be dressed in the outfit of my choice. No arguments. If you will not achieve this, you will be punished. And you don't want to be punished on your first official day a your new home now, do you?" I said in a mocking tone as I raised one eyebrow at her, challenging her to spit back a spiteful comment, laced with the haters that was already flowing in her veins like her sweet blood.
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 pm

I felt my whole body turn to ice as he spoke under his breath. Did he think that I cared? I felt myself smile as he continued to speak. Did he think, that in some strange universe, that I would ever care that I wasn’t exactly what he wanted? I was glad that he found me sub-par. Maybe I would leave a nasty taste in his mouth as he sucked every drop of blood out of my body.
    My sad, hateful smile vanished as he asked me to drink. My eyebrows knotting together nervously as I felt his seduction making the air thick. My hand began to shake as I held the glass of wine in my palm now, unsuspectingly taking a large drink and feeling my face lose all of its color. It was unlike anything I would have imagined. It was rich, thick and full of things that made my chest turn warm as I swallowed. It made everything turn warm, and slowly, I took another drink.

As he shot me an order across the table, I felt myself clench my jaw a bit tighter. He was trying to get a rise out of me now. He was actually entertained by the way I talked back to him.
    Slowly, I reached to the middle of the table and poured myself another glass of wine, standing with the glass as I slowly walked out of the room.
    “Understood.” I said before closing the door with a loud click behind me. My heart began to beat very loudly as I pressed my back against the large doors, horror setting into my spine as I remembered the last rule Jeffery had told me…you must be dismissed in order to leave. I looked down at the strange liquid filling up the cup in my hand, and drank it quickly in one mouthful, feeling my nose scrunch up at the strange, spicy taste it left in my mouth. I left the glass on a small table in the entry hall that held a potted plant before my body began to feel odd.

Suddenly, I was running. Up the stairs and down the hall to my room. I needed to get out of here, but I had no possible escape. I simply needed to get away from that man. Away from his eyes. From his voice. As I ran down the hall, I could feel my cheeks getting pink and warm. From the wine? Or from the tears that threatened to spill from my eyelashes…
    I was lost.
    Which of these doors led to my room? Gasping for air, I pulled open a door and fell into the room. The familiar smell greeted me, and I knew I was in the right place. Stumbling slightly, I pulled myself to the window sill, pressing my face against the cold glass and pulling myself together. Crying was something I couldn’t do. Not here.

Slowly, I made my way to the bed, kicking my shoes off and sitting on the edge of the bed fully clothed. I was warm. Not the kind of warm that came from heat…a new kind. The kind that came from alcohol, anger, and terror.
    A small knock at my door made me jump. I didn’t answer, ears perking up slightly as I turned to face the large set of double doors.
    “Miss Fiona? It’s Jeffrey.” A nervous voice called. With a sigh, I began to drag myself to the door, opening it a bit more clumsily than usual. His face was the first thing I saw, the next…was the half-empty bottle in his hands. I raised an eyebrow, lips not able to form a question. “The master told me to send this to you. To make you sleep.” He said, voice cracking with something I couldn’t put my fingers on. He placed it in my hands gently before closing the door, and I simply looked down at the bottle, already feeling the tingles and sparks from the glasses I’d already had. Why would I need this to sleep…?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 pm

My jaw immediately clenched,my teeth grinding together as I gripped the arm-rests of my chair as she dared to break the rules again. The rules that I set. Was I not clear for what I expected of her? I was loosing my patience and play act very quickly, and that was never. Girls that were not adequate, physically and mentally for my little... Games... Or simply the ones that pissed me off straight away, they have three choices.
    Number one, if you cannot reach my standards, you are not worthy of keeping the life that isn't yours anymore.
    Number two, if you piss me off to the point where I destroy half of my belongings, and at some point use my powers on you, you will know exactly what it feels like to be burnt alive by Hell fire.
    Number three, your soul is mine, and worse. Much...much...worse.
    In a fury, I stood up and flung the chair across the room, watching it crash against the wall.

My chest moved up and down hard as I tried to control my breathing and do that stupid exercise of count down from 10. Once I got to the number one, a searing pain erupted deep inside my stomach, making me clutch my abdomen tightly with one hand, the other gripping the dining room table with force. The hunger in which I have suppressed for a long while was starting to take over. I let out a hiss through a set of sharp fangs that replaced every single tooth in my mouth -just like a shark's, only sharper- Humans can get cut just by looking at them.

My raw gums bled for a few seconds before the cuts closed up, completely healed. It has been a while since I transformed to this state.
    I could hear quiet cracking sounds of fine wood breaking, until the tale no longer held most of my weight. I looked down at my hands and my nails transformed into full length, razor sharp claws. this desperate state of hunger was no picnic.
    I knew exactly what I looked like.
    'I am a monstrous beast' a small voice whispered inside in my head, but that voice was muted by a thicker, deeper, husky voice- the addictive voice of a predator seducing his prey to its death.
    "I will make your short life a living hell, human"
    As I exited the dining room and made my advance towards her room, I felt my whole body shift into its predatory posture, walking more animalisticly, like a tiger circling a deer.
    Avalon
    Avalon

Post by Avalon Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Slowly, I walked toward one of the dressers in the large, beautiful room. It held glasses and jars filled with dark liquids, and my hand gently found itself grasping a crystal wine glass, much like the one I was given at supper.
    Before setting the half-full wine bottle on the dresser, I poured myself a large glass, looking at the blood-red liquid I was holding in my hands curiously.
    What a strange drink, and as the minutes passed, I felt just as strange as ever. My body was warm, not the kind of warm that came from my baggy clothes or the crackling fireplace in the bedroom. It was something else.
    I began to giggle, covering my mouth with my hand as I walked around the big room, taking it all in as I started to stumble, holding my wine glass a little higher than necessary, careful not to spill on the antique rug.

“Yes, master. Whatever you desire, master. Oh, of course, master.” I let myself say aloud as I poured another glass, walking toward the large closet. What a ridiculous man, with the eyes of a snake and the temper of an electric eel.
    I came across my reflection in the walk-in closet, and stuck my tongue out at myself, finishing the glass and setting it down on a box that was probably filled with shoes or purses or something else I didn’t need.
    “What may I have the privilege to call you?” I brought my voice up high, mimicking myself as stumbled toward a rack of expensive looking clothes, coming across a small, delicate white night dress.
    “Drink the wine.” I brought my voice down low, drawing my arm across the room as if I were addressing a hall full of people, mocking him as I felt my nose scrunch up, before giggling again, trying to stop myself but finding it difficult.

The white nightgown was dangerously tiny, and the kind of silk that looked like I was bathed in moonlight. I kicked my old clothes under the bed as I walked back into the bedroom, spotting the bottle of wine once more and shaking it back and forth, one eyebrow raised as I sighed much too loudly, spinning faintly in the delicate dress that barely went past my hips, straps thinner than spider silk with a eyelet lace neckline.
    What kind of man has these kind of clothes in his house? I wondered to myself, raising the bottle to my lips until I felt the liquid was all gone.
    “A demon. That’s what.” I murmured as I fell back onto my bed with a faint laugh, the empty bottle slipping out of my hand as I felt my eyelids fall shut.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am