Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Anonymous

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk] - Page 6 Empty Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It’s never easy going through Spartan Training. Especially when you are the newest group to endure it. Before Master Chief battled the invasion of the Covenant on Reach, a different form of Spartans took over the planet. We are the forgotten ones. Our Spartan race is soon to die out, but we keep fighting, keep training, keep defending Reach in case of a sudden attack. Our Spartan race is unique. We each posses up to three powers or abilities that aid us during our battles. Whether it’s telekinesis or flight, pyrokinesis or morphing, all these special powers and abilities serve us great use.

As our training draws to a close, we notice a disappearance of a few members of our group. There are no invasions, and no wars, so what is the cause of their absence? ‘Never leave a man behind’ is a famous saying spread across the stars, dating back to Earth-days, but there is very little time to organize a search party. Routine missions take up the majority of our time and concentration, and included with our training, preparing for attacks, war, or invasions are all we can concentrate on. However, during one of our routine missions,we discover something both highly shocking, and more dangerous than many obstacles we have ever faced before: Our missing Spartans. At first, we feel hope and relief. We lower our defenses and welcome the return of our fellow men... until they attack. These lost Spartans have become rouge for unexplainable reasons, and we find ourselves stranded on this distant planet, at war, battling and fighting those who were once our friends, but have since become our enemies.

Translation:

Spartan: A soldier
    Reach: Our home planet
    Master Chief: Only remaining Spartan in the Halo games/books (not included in this role-play)

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk] - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:03 am

"Adam, I couldn't handle losing you again." I say, and I stop in front of him. I kiss the forehead of his helmet, then continue running beside him.
    Anonymous

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk] - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:37 am

the pain of my chest and lungs caught up soon after my unnoticed revert to my human form "hunters" i roar ripping the sword off my back and heard the song disposable heros start playing in my ears "no one to play soldier now,no one to pretend" i shouted out loud along with the song and ran at the hunter closet to me "am ready, how bout you" i snarl ducking under its shot and pludging the sword deep into is lower jaw facing toward the sky as it fell to the ground i forced its shield up to protect me for the others shots fired toward me
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:43 am

Maybe he can do this. I run up to two Elites and begin firing my shotgun. A shot from a grunt hits me from behind and I bring up a drop shield. Occasionally I step out to shoot, but mostly staying in the protection of the bubble.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 am

i run at the other hunter knowing i was on my last legs, i had reopened and extremely worsened my chest injury the hunter smacked me around like a rag doll, i felt the life draining from me and blood forcing its way out of the suit "gotta do this" i said to myself throwing the sword in jade's direction that was like waving a red flag at a ton of bulls, every single one of the covi bastards came at me "we all gotta die some time, but im taking you with me" i said with an eruption of my powers atomizing every single one of them, i dropped to the ground lifeless but still alive, i think, my helmet had come off and i could hear jade running to my side " take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will" i said quoting a line from metallica's for whom the bell tolls
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 am

I see the ship. Guns a-blazing, I drag Adam's lifeless body on board, still fighting down the covenant. "Adam" I yell over the gunshots. "You're done. You're safe". I don't know if he can hear me; he isn't responding. As the airship lifts from the ground, I continue to fire from beside Adam towards the outside fight. This needs to end.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:44 am

"i don't hear mac rounds" i mumble knowing why after i felt my pocket barely, i slip our the detonator for the blue smoke "pop the cork jade" i said putting the detonator in her hands
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 am

I take the detonator and press the activation button down. I fling it from the ship and watch the blue smoke fill the air. As I watch, I reach out and thread my fingers between Adam's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 am

"covi bastard won't know what hit them" i mumble seeing blue smoke pluming from the locations i had got intel on, i dont remember much after that it was a hellish ride back to the ship, must have been a new pilot but i remember her face the whole time full of worry and hurt "sorry jade"i mumbled the last time i fell into the blackness.
    when i woke, i seen machines and doctors everywhere, guards at the door but no jade, i nearly fried the whole room when she wasnt there "JADE"i screamed till some one told me she was with the general
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 am

I left the General's office and shut the door. My wrist was in a cast but I didn't care. No men were lost this mission, and although the rest of the group had killed off that particular fleet of covenant, there were still more to come. I walked up to Adam's door and knocked, waiting for a response from the inside. I hope he's okay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:49 am

"yeah jade come on in" i said trying to get comfortable in the hospital bed "so is the bounty off my head since the job is done" i asked jade as she walked in
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:20 am

I nod as I walk up to his bed. "How are you feeling?" I ask as I put my hand gently on his arm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 am

"like i had the living snot beaten out of me, but glad i have you" i wheezed out "how bad is it really, and what did marsden say" i asked trying to sit up, i look at her reaction and put two and two together "atleast i am alive and here with you, but what did marsden say, am i goint to a cell after i get outta here or do i go to my quarters" i asked hoping it wasnt the first one
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:21 pm

I gingerly wrap my arms around him in a gentle hug, hoping I don't hurt him. "You're free." I say, and I smile at him. "Thanks to your performance against the Covenant and being on our side, you can have your quarters back."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 pm

i hold her close not feeling any pain at the moment and kissed her 'thank you'
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm

I kissed him back. "You know I'd give you the world if I could."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:06 am

"as would i do the same for you" i said wheezing a little but brushing it off
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:13 am

"When do you get released?" I ask him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:20 am

"not sure" i said cringing a little as i move the wrong way "i hate being in my human for when healing but i have been ordered to not morph" i said holding you closer trying to feel safe and comfortable
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:43 am

I wrap my arms around him. "Soon. It will be over soon"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 am

"i must have really been beaten up, coulda sworn that i seen the other side" i mumbled relaxing and enjoying our embrace
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:42 am

I stroke his hair "I'm here, with you. It's all good now." I smile at him and kiss his forehead. I couldn't lose him, but I was more than happy to be in his arms right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 pm

"i love you jade" i whispered holding her as close as possible
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:46 am

jade???
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 am

Ooc: Sorry... didn't know how to reply.

Bic: I rested my cheek against his neck and shoulder as he held me, feeling so safe. "Really?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 am

"i would never lie to you" i said and as if on cue the general walks in "adam, jade, nice to see you two together again, adam jade told me you had finished your job is this true" he asked not caring about what we were doing "yes sir it is" i pulled the dog tags i shown jade out of one of her pockets and lobbed them to him "they are all there sir" i said, he nodded and walked out "by the way you to have your own quarters together now" he said before walking out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am