Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

anyone up for a rp

Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

anyone up for a rp - Page 2 Empty anyone up for a rp

Post by Lightning-Edge Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

looking to rp preferably with a female, i mostly like fantasy and futuristic but willing to give others a try, i don't have a setting in mind yet.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

anyone up for a rp - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone up for a rp

Post by Lightning-Edge Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 pm

"wanna watch some of the x games" i ask izzy as i start to take off the suit and tie that i had on and put on some cargo pants and a black wife beater. "yeah, i hear that the gymkhana is on today" she said getting a little excited about it, so for the rest of the morning we hung out in the entertainment room watching the x games.

"should we go bug your mum in the kitchen" i asked izzy as we threw popcorn at the screen booing that robbie maddison hadn't one the best whip contest, she nodded and turned the t.v off "first we should clean this mess up" she says chucking some of the popcorn we had thrown back at me starting a popcorn war, that left the room in a bigger mess then before "i thought you said clean it up not make it worse-"

"here you two are and again you make a mess in here, i wonder sometimes are you two really 18 or are you 8" izzy's mum asked cutting me off as she walked in with lunch for us "sorry we just got caught up in the fun we will clean it up. promise" i said turning around to greet her "yeah mum promise it won't stay like this no need to for anyone else to clean our mess up" izzy adds as we start picking up the mess "it's ok kids, it is scenes like this that let me know that you're ok hunter, i mean that was your mums biggest worry, leaving you i know this because of the amount of time i spent helping look after her at the end" she said as we all looked down solemnly, i nodded and we finished cleaning up and had lunch together.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:34 pm

It was time for me to freshen up for dinner. It would be a long time before we would have dinner, and I knew that, but father seemed to insist. I was sure that these two men would have to talk over some business items and I was just a distraction for the two of them.

“I do apologize that my son had to leave us. I am sure he had something very important to do” If I hadn’t caught the tense of his jaw, I wouldn’t have noticed the anger that was behind his eyes. Not at me, but at his son, for leaving the three of us like this. “I will have one of the servants show you up to your room” He tries to smile and I smile back, giving him a nod.

“I’m sure your son is doing something very important.” I smile to him, taking in a slow deep breath. He doesn’t have to even signal a servant before they appear from someplace, and I’m not sure whether that’s a sign of extreme obedience or power.

The girl that appears is young and beautiful. She smiles with a set of bright teeth and darker skin than my own; a deep olive color that seems to contrast the white of my skin. She is wrapped a beautiful blue cloth and her cheeks were colored smooth rouge. She gives me a courtesy before turning and walking towards the door. I follow, giving one small nod to the two men as I exit. The only thing I can think as I see the uncertainty in father’s eyes is, surely he won’t let me marry an absent hand.

A few moments later though, we are gone, through the door and up the grand staircase toward the room that will be my own.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:01 pm

"if you are thinking what i think you're thinking hunter, your old man will be rope-able, skipping out on the meeting and then ditching dinner is that really a smart idea" izzy asked looking up from what she was doing. "i told you iz i'm at the end of my rope" i say with a sigh

the afternoon went by fast and it was now half an hour till dinner izzy had picked out what i should where to the dinner, i was just laying on my bed listening to my music before going to have a shower and get dressed. i yawn loudly as i walk through the corridors to the dinning room we would be using for the evening i see my father standing there pacing but stops as soon as he sees me "what was that today hunter, using you mother's name the outburst that you call an introduction, and then excusing yourself before the meeting was done, you had better have a good explanation" my father shouts throwing his arms in the air. i raise an eyebrow shake my head and go take my seat "maybe you should keep your temper under control you never know where our guests are or when they could walk in" i say coldly but there was a definate hint of smugness in my voice for getting under his skin.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:54 pm

The room the beautiful servant brought me to was grand. You could tell that Abramson had a very large part in its creation. From the energy strips that circled the room to the hologram screen that was on the dresser; everything seemed to be Abramson. That shouldn’t come as a surprise. That was how life was now. Everything was ran by either my father’s company or their company.

I take in a deep breath as I run my hand across the bed. The servant had left me a long time ago. I wanted to unpack alone. I had done so, although it had taken me quite the bit of time. Now, it was only a few minutes before dinner and I was finishing my makeup. I had changed and freshened up. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I was probably too at home right now. This place was a place of my enemies, and I couldn’t let the grandness of it change that fact.

For now, I just set the mascara applicator down, grabbing the clutch, and walking out of the room. It had taken very little time for me to get particularly acquainted with my surroundings, so one I found my way down the stairs and in the direction I had been told was the dining room, I was in good shape. The boots that I wore had I much quieter reverberation on the floor, which I liked. Not many could tell that I was here or there.

“Mira” The word escapes the lips of a man behind me and I smile, turning. It was father. He looks me up and down, giving me a more approving look than earlier. It was better for him, and I was fine in what I was wearing.  “You look beautiful; just like your mother” I can’t help but smile as he walks toward me, offering me the crook of his elbow.

“Shall we” I smile at my words, walking him towards the place he and I both knew was the dining room. I was starving, which was probably the only reason that I was being so sweet.

“Now Mira, I want you to be on your best behavior. This Is your future father in-law and husband” It takes him a little longer to say it and each word stings more than the last. I tighten my grip on his arm, but he does nothing. He just looks to me. There is no pain in his eyes.

“Mother wouldn’t have allowed this” I speak, swallowing hard as we make it closer and closer to the door. He nods; he knows very well that there would have been more of a fight.

“Yes, you get your freedom seeking from your mother. I know. You’ll do as I say because it’s the best for the company and your future and you know it. You’re a smart girl, Mira, don’t go making stupid decisions now”  He gives me a look that I can’t quite figure out before it’s gone and he reaches forward and opens the door for me. The conversation is over; I smile, walking through the door. What fun.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:27 pm

ooc: hey sorry i haven't replied yet been stuck on what to write and also been dealing with issues, i'll try to get a post up soon, sorry it is taking so long
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:00 pm

ooc- It's quite alright. If you're having issues then those are much more important. Don't rush yourself!
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm

the tension was so thick in the air the you could cut it with a knife and it wasn't helped the when you and your father walked in that it seemed to rise, i couldn't tell what was going on there but i knew it was something, you were more rigid and you movements were more forced then earlier in the day, i only noticed because it was your actions were similar to my mums when she was being forced to be at meeting or event that dad demanded she go to. i was torn between putting up the cold facade or asking what was wrong, for some reason you just had that aura about your that draws people and get them to trust you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm