Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Just Saying Hello

Mason_W
    Mason_W

Just Saying Hello Empty Just Saying Hello

Post by Mason_W Mon May 26, 2014 1:47 pm

I'm new here guys!

My name is Mason, and I'm fairly new to role play, and well writing in general. I've always enjoyed and appreciated writers, and I was hoping this would be a good place to get better and writing. Well, I look forward to meeting you all!

Cheers,
    Mason W.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Just Saying Hello Empty Re: Just Saying Hello

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 26, 2014 2:00 pm

welcome Mason, I hope you can find yourself as home as many of us do. if you need anything don't hesitated to ask one of the members/mods/ or the admin. they will all be more than glad to assist.
    Mason_W
    Mason_W

Post by Mason_W Mon May 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Thank you! Smile
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey Mason! Welcome to Anonymatrix!

It's so nice to see more roleplayers here =) As Al said, feel free to ask anyone here any questions, we all try to be friendly. And now you've posted here you should be able to use our PM system.

Do check out our Rules page because there are some that might surprise you there. I read your bio and I think it's really good! Feel free to join any ongoing roleplay (like The Underground. Murdoch is in charge of that one) and you can start your own at any time. There are different sections for the different styles of roleplay and if you have any questions about them, feel free to ask.

We also have a General Writing section that you can post in, and a few others like Word Games, the Art section, and a Lounge where as long as it's within the rules you can post anything you like! The Chatbox at the bottom of the homepage and the CBox on the right hand side is another place you can hang out and chat and get to know the other members.

As you post, you will earn points. These points vary depending on where you post, and accumulate the longer you are here. With these points, you can buy extras for the website. This forum is 100% free so any points you gain don't equal real money. With the points that you earn, you can buy a secondary nickname, a colour for your username, change your username, and coming in the future, a little pet to take care of on your profile. You can also donate points to other members.

Moderators on the site have cyan usernames, the admins have orange names, and regular members are blue. Any other colours were purchased with points.

I hope that explains everything you need to know =) We LOVE meeting new people here and are a very close family and I'm sure you will fit in very quickly.

PS.... I seriously love your Underground character. Like actually XD
    Mason_W
    Mason_W

Post by Mason_W Mon May 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Well thank you Jade, I really appreciate that as I was afraid the bio might have been missing something of the sort, whether context or creativity, hahaha! I already feel welcomed in too and I'm excited to start role playing. I'm just going to read everyone's bio and the previous posts so I know where I can begin.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon May 26, 2014 5:50 pm

You're very welcome =) I'm excited to have you join us!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am