Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

lol Alcapon and Laurel RP

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Read Me lol Alcapon and Laurel RP

Post by Laurel11 Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 am

Its a working day, everyone filled with their drama revolving around them, and hoping to solve their current situationsor simply making life a better one.

The Partner(Me)- She just finished her training and eager to pair off with the cop. She doesn't take shit from anyone but this cop sure could get her to her nerves.

The Cop(Philip Brown)- divorced and bitter with his life, he lost his partner,murdered by one of the drug lords men in a robery, who also happened to be the librarians dead boyfriend, and they assigned him with an incredible beautiful able woman BUT lacks in experience AND he is a shovenist. He wants to try set things straight with the druglords men who keep getting free all thanks to the lawyers ways. The cop hates his guts and the worst part is that they are family.
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: lol Alcapon and Laurel RP

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Philip Brown was tired, tormented, taunted soul...Nightmares haunted him of his failure to save his partner...a betrayal from someone was the only answer but he couldn't help blaming himself, over and over again. The separation and divorce with his wife due to his job his life style certainly doesn't help him cope. He was living in a pety apartment, where his only actual piece of furniture were a couple of stools and the couch he was currently sleeping on. His alarm went off. Another day to go through...hating those who were responsible ...wishing they'd pay.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 pm

I wake up and look around my room, I had a big day today, I had just gotten out of the Academy, and I was starting on the Job today. I get up out of my bed, shower and get ready, then I get dressed and pull on a professional outfit, and I do my hair. I had to admit I was a little nervous, but it was all good, im sure I was going to do fine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 pm

He did his usual work out routine and jogged towards the PD (police department). It was just nine miles jog. He'd leave his car at the station since he had to habit of jogging towards it and back in the afternoon if he wasn't too tired. On other occasions he'd catch a ride. Usually it was with his partner, his late past partner, Bobby. Now that he was gone he'd get nother fellas to take him.us
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:26 pm

I walk to the station and report to the captain (not sure the right term in the police office setting lol), I introduce myself, and they hand me all my stuff, including my badge, and gun and everything else. I thank them and they tell me where my desk is. I get to my desk and sit down getting acquainted with everything,
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Philip finally made it to the station and as he was walking through the door Roger greets him, "Hey Sarg. the Captain said that after you clean up he wants a word with you." Philip nodded and headed to the locker room where he kept his clean uniform and his casual ware for the job. He showered and decided to wear his uniform. He went up to the Captains office. He saluted him. "Captain Mckay you required my presence?" Philip asked.
    "Yes, I have finally assigned you another partner. You better not try scare this one away. I hear she's a tough one." Captain Mckay said.
    Sargent Brown brows shot up.
    "She?"
    "Got a problem Sargent?" The Captain asked testidly. Philip shook his head saying "No Sir." The Captain nodded. He told Philip she was already at her desk which was right next to Philip.

Last edited by Alcapon on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:35 pm

I see Captain McKay talking to someone, and I go back to my 'work' which consisted of going through files, and becoming acquainted to my desk. I look up seeing Phillip "Hi, I'm Laurel, You must be my partner?" I inquire.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Philip walked towards Laurel and glared at her. Great a woman "Sargent Philip Brown. I hope this arrangement is only temporary." He said grinting through his teeth. "What's your story?" He asked as he sat in front of his desk and lifted his feet over his desk.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 pm

I look at the guy, mentally studying, him, but as he speaks I get distracted, "My story?" I ask. as I twirl a piece of hair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

He rolled his eyes at her, "A bit slow?" He mumbled.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 pm

"Sorry, First day nerves" I say as I sit on my desk "Well, I come from a medium sized family in North Carolina, I have two brother's, and my parent's are indeed still together...anything else?" I ask looking at him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:15 am

"I guess that'll do...Why a cop?" He was studying her head to toes and kept a hard face.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm

I look at Him, "Well, I grew up around a family of guys that told me I couldn't make anything of my life, and I was worthless. I also, began to love the Idea of helping people everyday, and I don't know, I like the Idea of being able to protect someone, and help them when they need me. Being a Cop makes me feel Useful." I say

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm