Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Mireya
Savannah
6 posters

Masquerade Ball

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Masquerade Ball

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:28 pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ROLE PLAY *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are all at a masquerade ball all the girls dress in elegant ball gowns and the guys dress in dressy sutes everybody were masks and at midnight we take the masks off to reveal who we really are… EVERYONE IS NEW AND NO ONE KNOWS EACHOTHERS IDENTITY!!!

PEOPLE IN THE ROLEPLAY(CODENAME UNTIL MIDNIGHT):

SAVANNAH (JULIET)
    DEVON (ALCAPON)
    MIREYA (AURORA)
    JADE HAWK (MIA)
    AKIMARU (WOLF)
    LOGAN CORVO (CROW)
    TAIGA (ANGEL)
    CAPRI (EVONY)

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Masquerade Ball

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Ermm Codename Alcapon XD
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Interesting. Codename: Aurora.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

We all know where to find my bio. If you look in the "Real Life Pictures" thing in the lounge, there is a picture of me in my grad dress and mask at a Christmas Masquerade ball at college last year. I'll be wearing the same thing. Codename will be Mia
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 pm

That pic Jade Love 2
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 am

Alcapon wrote:That pic Jade Love 2

Tehehehehee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:33 am

I have been meaning to a little more roleplaying.

I dont have any pic of me in a tux or DJ but you can imagine, codename will be...well I'll give you three guesses. The clue is, They howl.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:51 am

wolf? O.o
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:18 am

Congratulations you have won yourself a hug from Aki *hugs*
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

That was totally my guess! Silly time difference... didn't get around to it fast enough.

I like your new signature, Aki -hugs-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:46 am

well second place gets a kiss *kisses jade*

and thank you I like yours as well- especially the new avatar.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 am

Yey! ^.^ And thank you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:12 pm

*glares*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 pm

you know I have my favourites Al, and you are number 3.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:16 pm

but but I was 1st place...y I should have gotten the kiss!!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Who's number one??
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm going to strart this anyway. Even though we don't have many people.

I finish pinning my hair in this curly up do and look at my dress in my full length mirror. "Perfect" I say to myself as I turn, grabbing my purse, keys, phone and mask as i walk out of my house getting into my light blue convertible placing my mask and purse in the passenger seat as I pull out of my driveway and start to drive to the ball
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:26 pm

He was new in town, just moved in two days ago. He wore a dark grey buttoned shirt, dark ruby red tie, satin black armani suit. He stepped in front of his mirror as he adjusted his mask which matches his shirt. His cool grey blue eyes stood out inmensly with the mask. A smooth smile crawled up on his face. "If looks could kill... He murmured before he turned around and headed off to meet with his driver.
    "Evening Sir. Ready?" The driver asked as he held the door for his master who only quietly nodded.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

I thread a necklace over my neck and look at myself in the mirror. My dress flowed to the ground and I slipped into my silver heals. No date this year. But I didn't want one. I was going to enjoy myself no matter what, and if that meant the adventure of meeting someone at the ball, then so be it. I picked up my mask from my dresser and tied it around my eyes. Despite internally complaining that I was too tall or too skinny, I actually thought I looked half decent. It was true that I wore this dress to my own graduation several year ago, but no one at the ball knew that, and like I stated before, I haven't worn it for several years.

I threw a tick tack into the air and just caught it on the tip of my tongue. I should probably at least pretend to be a little less casual tonight, but as I was still in my bedroom, I was prepared to have my last five minutes of fun. Scratching my puppy behind her ears, I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs. I had already turned my phone on silent and hid it in my clutch, so all I needed to do now was head out.

My car happened to be out of gas, so I slid into my father's and reversed out of the drive. "Emma, go back inside!" I called as I lowered the driver's window, but my puppy just sat there looking heartbroken that I was leaving. I put the car into park and got out, being careful as to not to stand on the hem of my dress. "Follow Jade" I commanded Emma, and she obediently trotted beside me as we walked into the house together. Once inside, I bent down and scratched her ears again, then kissing the top of her head. "I'll miss you, but I won't be long. Be a good girl while I'm out, okay?" I smiled at her and she sat on the lowest stair and offered me her paw. I took it, smiling, then dropped it and Emma watched me walk to the door. With one last wave, I locked it and returned to my car. Emma had my younger brother to take care of her while I was gone, if he ever came out of his room.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 pm

I know I'm a bit late joining, but I'd still like to participate (giving RPs one last try). I'll be using my Logan Corvo bio, and my codename will be Crow.

Masquerade Ball AM_MAQ535sm-crow Here's my mask
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 am

(Ooc-*kisses Al then hugs*. Number 1 is a secret (totally Ban) and number 2 is Sky- but these places change a lot.)

Aki straightened his bow tie as he looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes flicked to his hair which he had dyed black for the occasion, a guy with red hair was a little too noticeable. As all people did when trying on a new suit her pulled sharply at his sleeves and collar. He looked at himself in the full length mirror and wasn't the biggest fan of his appearance, he felt much more comfortable in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt than this stiff, formal get up.

Picking up his masque he headed down stairs, he stopped in the door to say goodnight to his parents before he stepped out into the warm evening air.

He glanced at his bike, his pride and joy, but not today, today he would have to takes his parents car. Grumbling to himself he sat in the drivers seat, hoping the smell of cigarette smoke and cheap perfume didn't get infused to his tux. With this in mind her gunned the misfiring engine "I am gonna have to fix that at some point"He thought as he turned out of the driveway and drove as fast as was legally possible through the streets.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am

I pull into the parking lot and park in a spot not so close to the entrance. Turning off the engine, as I pull down the visor mirror, grab my mask as I tie it around my eyes adjusting it in the mirror. "Lets go see what they done for the ball this year" I say to myself, pushing the mirror up grabbing my purse. Stepping out of my car locking it as i start to walk to the entrance of the expensive hotel the ball was being held in this year, in the spacious ballroom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 am

It seemed better to Aki if he 'didn't' turn up in his parents car. Walking in the last bit, as well as looking like he wasn't from the gutter, would let the wind blow the stink of the car out of his clothes, none of his stuff should smell of cigarettes unless he had been smoking them himself.

He pulled the car over, and it gave two loud coughing sounds before finally dying. He opened the door and stepped out after fixing his masque in the rear view mirror. He took a couple of steps away from the car and used his foot to shut the open door. He didn't bother locking it, no one would steal that piece of crap, and if they did the insurance on it would most definitely be enough to buy a much nicer car.

He walked away from it his heels making a clicking sound on the pavement. He got a few odd looks as he walked around, a man in a white masque which looked as if an amount of blood had been spilled on it wasn't the most normal occurance. He stopped and looked up at the height of the hotel that the dance was to take place in "who the fuck invited me to this, more swanky that the dos I normally go to" he though as he walked towards the relatively grand entrance.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 am

Ooc: I'll post in a sec but... Aki that makes me sad! I'm not in your top 3! -Goes away to cry alone in her corner-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:54 am

Shhh dont tell all(or ban) but ur really the number 1 spot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am