Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Engi
Mireya
Jesseses
Jake.Dragon
Jade Hawk
9 posters

All-Animal Role-play

Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

All-Animal Role-play - Page 3 Empty All-Animal Role-play

Post by Jade Hawk Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the menagerie. A place were animals roam. We are all wild or stray, forgotten and lost. However, now is the time we see the light. Not death, for death is a weakness. We see the light that is freedom. Slowly, we are becoming self aware. Aware of our surroundings and our situation. Aware of ourselves and each other. This is our breakthrough.

With great power comes great responsibility. What will will do with our new found freedom? Should you choose to live on basic instinct and indulge in killing others? Or shall you learn how to co-exist with your fellow beasts? Whatever you choose, you have hard times ahead.

As we all decide our own paths, we discover that we have an enemy amongst us. She is beautiful! An albino white. Her eyes are red with a powerful glow. She has such strength in both mind and body, but she is afraid. So very scared. Because this group is now self aware, she may no longer be accepted. She may be hated. Loathed. Shunned. So she attacks. Her attempts to kill us are endless and blood-thirsty, and in our defence, we try to attack back. This deems challenging, as she has such great powers of strength and agility, but then again, she is only one animal.

-Thank you to Engi, Mireya, and Brandonius Maximus for the plot ideas.

So, we are all animals. NOT humans that can transform into animals. Just animals. Nor do we have magical powers. We are ordinary. Some can be stronger or smarter than others, but there are no strange abilities involved. Please choose wild or stray animals! No chihuahuas or anything. And nothing mythical please. No one is owned by humans, and despite all being different, we can still communicate with each other.

The role of the Albino antagonist is already taken by Mireya, sorry.

Jade - Red Timber Wolf
    Akimaru - Red Timber Wolf
    Banather - Pangolin
    Aditude - White Tiger
    Angel Love- Panther With purple eyes, black shine fur, and a purple crescent mark on her forehead. OR A Bobcat
    Engi - House Finch (Or this)
    Mireya - Fer-de-Lance AND Albino Spitting Cobra (Front) (Back)
    Capri- Blue-Eyed Mountain Lion
    Brandon: Black Tiger with White Stripes Yellow eyes. His left eye has a scar that runs from a few inches above his brow down to his jawline.

Last edited by Jade Hawk on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

All-Animal Role-play - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Animal Role-play

Post by Banather Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Panan woke up slowly. Flexing his claws, he looked around sleepily. He questioned why he had woken up during the day, but after a brief look, he realized why. There was a small crowd of humans standing outside his cage, talking and pointing. He stretched his claws out once again, and then began to coil his tail, pulling himself up to the branch he'd been hanging from. The Pangolin made it's way down the tree, and walked over to the far corner of his cage, where he'd repeatedly dug his way out, and gone looking for real food.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Jade looked lazily over at one of the tiger's pens. This was a strange animal. More black than white. She noticed at the base of the cage looked as though some small child had tried to kick it in. I could fit through there she thought to herself. Shame it isn't in my cage. But if only they would notice....

The sun was slowly setting and the crowd were starting to disperse. The smell of stale popcorn and hot dogs filled the air and she licked my nose uncomfortably.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:53 am

'atleast i dont get paid as much attention to as him' i thought to myself and then looking over to the wolf cage "hey jade how long have we been here for" i asked remembering we had come in on the same truck
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 pm

‘Man this if what I get for being so dam fluffy’ she said in her mind. People were finally disappearing. Jessica lays down sticking out her noise. A little girl walks up to her cage. “Hi kitty” she said softly. She hesitated to touch my nose. When she did, she laughed. She ran off to her mom and waved bye. “Its over!” Jessica looked around. Everyday this place keeps getting dirtier. She lay on her side and locked up at the dark sky. She licked her paw. “Hey guys when are we going to be free again?” she asked staring at the stars.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Some men came and shot the other tiger with a tranquilizer dart and drug him away. "Probably getting transferred...." I mumbled to know one in particular. The wolf pen sense that was the last place the other tiger looked before he was taken away. "Hey. Wolfy. What'd you do? You have a problem with big cats or something?..." I asked. My voice, was kind of deep. Mono-tone.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 pm

ooc: Oh man I'm over here thinking I was a bobcat bur I'm a panther >.< Now I know I'm a panther ^_^
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:58 pm

The cobra worked her tail under the glass and with a scant clicking noise, she was free. It had been so much easier than she thought it would be...She slithered away into the darkness...She was hungry.

---

The fer-de-lance was frightened. She saw the cobra move, but she was too petrified to say anything. Cobra's were snake-eaters and if she said anything, it might draw her near. She fled inside her hide-box and watched the cobra exit the reptile house, heading straight for the other animals' enclosures.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Jade lay there, when she heard another presence. A cobra. She quickly stood up and back against the rear end of her cage. The bars may be able to keep her in, but they couldn't keep the snake out. If the cobra turned to notice her, she was sure to never see "daylight" again.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:32 pm

ooc: My post was to you Jade. Smile
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Ooc: I thought it was to Aki... sorry. Okay. Edity posty.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

The snake slithered across the ground, and looked down into the pit in which the wolves were penned. She made a sound not unlike a sinister laugh as she slithered down the side of a log laying against the wall. She remained on high ground as she sized up the potential meal before her.

"Evening," she said mockingly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 am

ooc this still alive?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am