Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Jesseses
Capri
Mireya
Deamonata
Burn It
Danny
10 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 4 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Five years ago, there was a school called St James' School of the Gifted and Talented. The school housed a number of "gifted" students. From mutants, to supernatural kids. There they learned to fit into the "normal" life and how to control themselves and their powers or abilities. But five years ago, the school was attacked. Attacked by an unknown enemy (at the time). They swooped in, killing innocents and capturing gifted students and facility. They changed everything, five years ago.

2015, a bad year. Things have changed, dramatically. The unknown enemy? Yea, they're not so unknown anymore. They're called "The Angels", ironically enough. They're here to purge the global of everyone unworthy. Think of Germany, 1939. They've engaged a war with the mutants, supernaturals, "gifted", against humans, people, "normals". In their eyes, the wish for nothing but a power world. And they want control. Total control. Cities are in ruins. Everyone is scared of one another. Countries that were once enemies have created alliances to stop this force. The state of the war is unpredictable. It could go on for another five minutes, or another five years. There are forces though. Forces trying to win the war for both sides. People die everyday.

***Note: Just because you are a "gifted" student, doesn't mean you have to be with "The Angels", you may as well be fighting against them. And vise versa.
    Also, if you were in the St James' School of the Gifted and Talented role play, be sure you are a few years older (i.e 15 years old, now 20 in this role play).

Rules:
    ~You can be on either side in this role play
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!

People in the Role Play:
    On side with "The Angels":
    -Danny (werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin)
    -Jessica (Can control weather and can phase through things) ~~ Control by "The Angels" by a chip.
    -Krisite (Lightning and ice manipulation)

On Side against "The Angels":
    -Ambra (Avian/human hybrid)
    -Eric (Pyrokinesis and flight)
    -George (Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals))

Neutral or Unsure of their Side:
    -Aki (controls light and shadows)
    -Eli (control of spirits)
    -Mireya (Dryad)

Last edited by Danny on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 4 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 am

ooc-where r u Jess?
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 4 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Mireya Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 am

She smiled hopefully at Eli.

"Thank you...very much," she said pulling the hood over her head. "I will follow you."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 pm

ooc- I'm at the hospital Al
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty

Post by SinsOfEli Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Smiling she headed back for the door, in doing so the random spirits that had been floating around in their general boredom slunk back to her and wrapped them self around her wrists while some of the others slid inside of her, having taken the stairs a bit faster then when they came down, they arrived at the door leading to the thin strip of wall space out side in shorter time, peeking out to make sure it was clear before beckoning the girl to follow her, the hospital wasn't far, but more people came out to play at night, and she wanted to keep her safe this time around.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 pm

OOC- Hey, Danny. Can you put me on the neutral side? Sorry...I thought that I'd mentioned that before. Thanks.

BIC-

Ambra spun around. The noises again. Narrowing her eyes, she turned around. The sound was louder this time...and closer.

There was definitely someone here.

She pulled out the cell phone from earlier and quickly sent a text message to Fin.
    ~~I'll be a little while. There's something I need to check out. Don't worry. And don't come looking for me.~~

Snapping the phone shut, she turned began to quickly walked down the street, her sensitive ears still picking up the sound of voices.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Jessica finished her sandwich and took the hot coco to go. She walks silently to James room. She gentle kissed his forehead. “I’ll be back,” she whispered playing with his hair. She zippered up her sweater and went to go sit outside the hospital to look up at the stars and feel the cool breath pull her hair back.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Mireya scrambled behind El, knowing that she may not be able to trust the world, but she could trust El. she looked around timidly as they moved, trying to remember where they were just in case she ever had to come back on her own.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Leading her through a series of back ways but in the most direct way towards the hospital, it only took close to 15 minutes to reach the hospital, she stopped and held a hand out so the girl would stop behind her, several spirits slide out of her and stretched out into four corners, forming an opaque box around them before she started to move again, they would be safe out in the open as long as they were inside that wall of souls." We're here, when we get in, we'll register you i suppose under a false name, as I don't know yours, and I don't want them to know you either. Be better if they didn't remember us being here after this but none the less."She trailed off as she reached back for the girls hand and headed for the sliding doors of the main entrance into the hospital, carts and gurneys lined its floors, it was nothing like the spectacular hospital it had once been, now it was a second make shift place for people who couldn't make it it to the better more Angel ran facilities.Heading for the front desk she two finger waved at the receptionist before talking."Good evening, Building on south side collapsed last night, I'm sure you heard, I was apart of the search crew, and found her under the surface, she needs a CT scan of a second nature if you catch my drift."Second nature would let the woman know that it needed be kept quiet and away from first nature humans.the receptionist left to go get the paper work and El turned to the girl."Everything will be OK, we'll get this all sorted out."
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:39 pm

"Huh," was all Mireya could say as she was walked off. She thought a moment that the air smelled strange, not unpleasant, but unnatural. Something about this place filled her with unease.

"Okay..." she said sounding a little disoriented.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 pm

She watched as they led her away, what the others couldn't see was the wall of souls she let go to surround the girl, so she'd be safe even if she wasn't by her side, until they were done doing the tests and making sure everything upstairs was still running like clockwork, she would pace around out here, and hopefully not run any to anyone she didn't want to see.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Jessica went back inside. She decided to walke aroun before returning by James side. She noticed a girl[El]. It felt like she knows her but from where? She just shook of the feeling and went to James room. Trying to figure out who she was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am