Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Poll

Rate it if you're following it up.

[ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap67%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Anonymous

Read Me Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Think of me. Think of me fondly once we say goodbye. Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try. And if you find that once again you wish to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

~Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Mad Madam Mim on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 pm

"Sleep well, Abby," Lily smiled. "See you in the morning."

The librarian finished the movie on her own and looked at the clock. 10:15 already. Where the Hell was Devon? Despite her general dislike for the man, she was already quite worried.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 am

Devon hoped they both were sleeping when he walked into his apartment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 am

Lily looked up as the door opened, then gasped and stood.
    "Where've you been? What happened to you??"

ooc-Get on MSN today. I work 10:30-2, but I should have time before work and definitely after. We need to talk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:41 am

"I didn`t expect to see you up." Devon said as he got a towel and grabbed some ice. "Nothing to fuss over."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 am

"Of course it's something to fuss over! You're bleeding!" She went into the bathroom and fumbled around for things like bandages and rubbing alcohol. "What happened?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 am

"I'm fine really." He pulled of his shirt. His ribs already started to bruise up. He walked to his room and placed the towel on his ribs wincing in pain with the feel of cold ice in the towel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Pursing her lips, Lily followed and pursed more when she saw the bruising.
    "Don't be ridiculous; you're a mess." She started dabbing at the cuts with rubbing alcohol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:10 am

"Ow WOMAN." Devon snarled, "That damn fucking hurts!" He pulled away quickly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 am

With a surprisingly strong grip, Lily pulled him back.
    "Well don't struggle and it won't hurt," she said curtly, trying not to smile at being reminded of a scene in Beauty and the Beast. "And don't yell; you'll wake your daughter up." She dabbed gently at the cut again until it was clean then bandaged it. "Now, tell me exactly what happened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:05 am

He growled and winced the whole time as she patched him up. Once she was finally done, she got herself asking him what happend. He hesitated at first but gave in. "Some guys came to my office wanting to know how much I knew about you. Words on the street that my boss will protect you at all costs. Has some people curious to why." Devon shrugged. "Beats me but my boss owes me one. The Bosses enemies want you more than ever."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:16 am

Lily frowned and sighed in frustration.

"I don't understand! I'm just a nobody...Really, I don't know anything! Dustin was the bad guy and he's dead. He never told me anything, so I shouldn't have anything to do with any of this!" She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "I'm sorry you got dragged into this, beaten up on my account."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"Nah don't worry, plus its more of honorable favor to boss and hey got a nurse at home." He flashed her a grin, "Although not with a soft touch but can't complain." He walked to his bathroom, "I'm going to shower, order some pizza? I'm starving. And umm thanks for watching my kid." He closed the door behind him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well I tried," she replied a little defensively, but she knew he meant no real harm. "I'll call around but not much is gonna be open this late. If nothing else I could try making something here. What do you want on your pizza?" She watched him cross to the bathroom and noticed that the way the light hit his face etched shadows into his face so as to be quite flattering, even handsome. Shaking this thought from her mind, Lily only smiled. "It's not a problem at all. I like children." She sighed as he closed the door and walked out to grab the phone and call for pizza.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Devon washed up and slipped on his boxers and long black sweatsuit pants. He slapped some cream for his bruises on his ribs, then got a Scoobydoo sleeve less shirt as he stepped out of his room.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Lily was just paying the delivery boy as Devon stepped out of his room. Slipping out of her high heels, she curled her stockinged toes on the thick carpet then turned to set the pizza box on the table. She jumped a little as she turned again to see the lawyer standing there. She couldn't help but smile a little as she took in his attire.

"Never thought you were the cartoon type," she said, amused.

In spite of herself, her eyes traveled discreetly up and down his body. Out of the suit, humbled, in a comfortable atmosphere, he was actually sort of...attractive. Disturbed by this realization, this attraction, the slightly blushing librarian cleared her throat and moved to the kitchen briefly for a couple of plates. Bringing them out and setting them on the table, she sat and opened the box, pulling out a slice.

"You um...you never told me what kind of pizza you wanted, so I got half pepporoni, half extra cheese," she said, taking a slice of each. "I feel a bit too formal now, really..." she added, looking down at her dress.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Devon chuckled at the librarian's comment. "Rooby dooby doo!" He grinned as he helped himself with two of each. "I'm starving." He said as he looked at her dress. "I could umm lend you some shorts and a shirt since afterall you are staying to sleep."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:50 pm

"Uhh...sure. Thanks..." she replied uncertainly. "I've got my bag in the car, but I kinda forgot PJs..." She blushed again and took another bite of pizza. That was part of

the reason she'd fallen asleep in just the bathrobe last night at the hotel, the night which seemed so long ago. The other reason was that she just didn't like to wear clothes when she slept if she could help it, but this was hardly the appropriate place for that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 pm

He had already gobbled down three slices. "Mmm yum." He grabbed his last slice. "I'll change my bed sheets so you can sleep there. I'll take couch." He munched down his last slice and took another slice. It was a miracle that he looked like in good shape considering how he ate. "Did Abby eat?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

"Oh um, thanks. Would you mind if I took a quick shower, as well?" Lily hadn't expected him to be so chivalrous. This only compounded her surprise at how much he could eat all at one go. She was content already with her two slices. "Shit...I'm sorry. I knew I was forgetting something! I figured she'd tell me if she was hungry..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 pm

"It's ok. I'll make sure she has a complete breakfast and snack for school to make up." He was tempted to go for another slice but decided not to. "There's towels in bathroom cabinets, and got a clean red bathrobe hanging there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Lily smiled and stood. "Oh, thank you very much." Excusing herself quietly, she padded across the soft carpet to the bathroom.

Locking the door behind her and letting her dress pool at her feet, the librarian surveyed her reflection. Her shoulders sagged a bit, her eyes were dull, everything about her denoted exhaustion. Sighing, she continued to undress then slipped into the shower. The hot water was soothing after such a long day and worked to relax her muscles. Lily was in no hurry to leave it.

But leave it she eventually did, putting her long hair up in a towel and securing the bathrobe tightly around her body. She walked quickly from the bathroom to the bedroom, realizing about halfway through that she no longer had any clothes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Devon had laid out the shirt and shorts he'd lend her. The bed was done just right before she got out of the bathroom. Devon was surprised how good she looked in his robe. In his room. He'd never brought another woman into this apartment besides his ex wife. "Well everything is set."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Lily jumped a little as she entered, startled that he was still in the room.
    "Thank you..." she said slowly, sitting on the bed. "I really appreciate this." Appreciative though she was, she was also disturbed. Why did sitting here on the end of his bed, in nothing but his towel and his robe...feel so natural?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm

"No problem. I'll be in the living room if you need anything else. Make yourself at home." He smiled at her before he turned and walked out to clean up the kitchen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 pm

"Thanks." She smiled back and waited until he'd closed the door to get changed.

The t-shirt was about three sizes to large for her and she counted herself quite lucky the shorts had a drawstring, particularly considering that she now also remembered that her suitcase was down in the car. This meant that she also had no underwear until morning, because that wasn't the reason she was going to give to go out to the car.

After combing out her hair, she opened the door and stepped a little shyly out into the living room. Sitting on the couch, she rested her arms on the arm of the couch and called,

"Need any help in there?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm