Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Superhero VS Supervillain

Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Read Me Superhero VS Supervillain

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:38 pm

One on One with a guy!
    Kind of Superhero vs. Villain thing, but backwards.
    (A hug to whoever can guess what I based this off of!)

Guy: Alcapon

You: The nerdy science kid that would have gotten picked on in high school. Now that you're in college, you've made friends with the other science majors, but still haven't gotten close to many people. You are also the not-so-notorious (D'Chaosway)! With failed attempt after failed attempt of villainous activity, you are working harder than ever to become the best villain you can be.

Me: The spirited girl who would go to the ends of the Earth for something she believes in. I was part of
    the Red Cross, and any charity event that the school would put on, and even ones that they didn't. My group of friends were the other girls and guys in those clubs or events,. I'm generally just a normal girl now that I'm in college, with an Education major to become a teacher and leader to those less fortunate.

How we meet: You and I have been going to the same Laundromat for a year and a half now, but we have never, ever, talked. One day in the middle of one of your evil plots, I walk up to you asking about my current charity. You attempt to impress me, as you have had your eye on me since we've been going to the Laundromat, but because you are so focused on the plot, you seem distant, and I walk away after a few more failed attempts for your attention.
    And that's where the hero comes in.
    During the evil scheme, car you had planned on robbing explodes, and he saves me before the fire can get to me.
    Instantly smitten since he saved me, and he has the same passion for helping people as I do, we become an 'item'.
    He's your archenemy.
    Whenever you're around me, you wear your normal clothing, but when you're (Villain Name), you have your other persona.
    Will you try to win me over? Or just let the enemy win?
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Superhero VS Supervillain

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey Smile
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 am

Devon?
    Yes No?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 am

Yes
    Welcome to the site!

Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

Hi!
    And thank you!
    So... shall we begin?
    And did you ever pick a villain name?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:30 am

Yes on my bio on AB
    D'Chaosway

Poster post 1st
    and got to go soon Sad
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:32 am

Aw, sadface... Okay, then I'll start.

--

The dryer beeps to signal me that my clothing was done, and I could pack it up and finally go home. Although it was relaxing to sit here and listen to the machines hum while I read, there were too many people here today for me to really focus. I stand up and walk over to the machine, my basket under my arm. I set it on the small table space beside me and pick my clothing from the dryer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:41 pm

He'd barely gotten any sleep in trying to plot his next malicious villanous masterpiece, but there was a few things he needed to touch up first.
    His alarm clock went off. He found that odd and checked his watch. His clock was behind two hours. "oh dear..." He missed his first class.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:01 pm

I grab the now-full basket from the table, snatch my textbook, and head over to my car. It was only 7:30am, but the Laundromat was already bustling. I walk out, weaving my way through a throng of people and make it to my car. I open it, and set the basket in the passengers' seat as I turn the key in the ignition. I look at the time, and then sigh, knowing I had to make it to my History class by 8.
    I turn the car in that direction, and head off to the college, going a bit faster than I probably should have been.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:20 am

To Devon's advantage he lived in university dormitories so he quickly got himself ready packing his books, grabbed a bagel, and jogged down the stairs. He double checked his schedule not wanting to mix up classes accidentally like last week.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:25 am

"Ms. Hart?" The teacher calls just as I slip into class.
    "Present." I say as I take a seat alone in the back of the class. That was one of the downfalls of coming late. You always caused some sort of distraction and ended up alone in the "no mans land." I pull out my history notebook and start to scribble down notes from the lecture.
    After a few minutes though, I find that I can't concentrate. Today was too big of a day for me. Some of my friends and I had started a charity, and after this class we were going to go around the streets and ask people to sign up. It was just a petition. We needed blankets and beds for an old building we had remodeled into a shelter.
    I mean, it was the least we could do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 am

Devon had a way to sneak into class being unnoticed. He was already sitting at the back next to a girl who he displeased so much.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 am

ooc: You're sitting next to me? Or are you in a different class altogether?

I start to doodle on my notes page, and only after what seemed like a few minutes, the period, and the lecture, were over. I take my petition papers out of my backpack and head out of the classroom to meet my friends in front of the building. We all had our little areas to cover, in order to get the most signatures we could.
    There was a rush of students almost sweeping me out of the classroom. I re-orient myself once out of the flow, and push the doors open to get outside.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 am

ooc- next

IC- The class was over but he had barely paid any attention. Devon was bust dabbing numbers on his notebook. Calculations for his grand scheme to sabotage the charity event. Before he knew it the classroom was empty.

ooc- Hey you think you could bring in all your other 1-1 rp's here please?
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:48 am

ooc: Alrighty Smile

ic - I walk outside to see Shane and Kari laughing and talking about something. They were holding their sheets in hand, and waved to me when they saw me head over to them. I do a little hop-step and pick up the pace, stopping in front of them. "Ready for this?"
    "Yeah. I actually got a few people to sign in my class. We're off to a good start." Kari smiles and glances down at the ten or so signatures on the sheet.
    "Wow... I should have done that." Shane says, obviously jealous of her sheet. "So Myka, did you end up talking to that... kid in your history class?"
    I think for a moment. "Which? You mean Devon?"
    "The one you're always saying doesn't pay attention much." Kari steps in.
    "Oh... no. He was busy. He was putting down formulas for... something in his notebook."

ooc: Sure, but just for filling this up?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 am

ooc-I'll post soon
    and yes. We trying to move all roleplays along with roleplayers from AB and make one solid community. Get my drift?
    So it be great if you'd help make it possible Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 am

Devon walked out of the classroom and noticed the charity groupie. He smirked to himself. Yes, they had no idea what was coming. Finally one of his schemes would work.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:58 pm

"Hey, there he is now." Kari says and motions behind me. I look to see him glance away from us. I smile at my friends. "I'll just get people on my route. I'm going over by the bank, and in the more high-end part of town. Those people are always suckers for charity events." I giggle.
    I glance back over my shoulder, but the guy was gone. I sigh , but turn back as my friends started talking about where they were going, and how awesome this was going to be.

ooc; I'll try my hardest! Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:39 am

He had to print out some blue prints get some photocopies of a book he took out from the library. He whistled happily to himself. Oh yes, he thought, they'd never know what hit them.us D'Chaosway will be known.

ooc-yes please do Like a Star @ heaven
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am

ooc: When do you think you'll strike? Just 'cause I want to know when to run into you... Or when it's happening Smile

"Okay, I'll talk to you guys tonight!" I wave to them and turn to my car. I put all my things back in, and see my little basket of clothing in the backseat. I begin to hum as I back out of the spot, my little car humming as it warms up. I get onto the main street and head out towards the "rich" part of town.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 am

ooc- umm I have absolutely no idea what exactly I'm plotting. O.O lol! as to when I'd strike, once you guys are like set up?

IC: "Damn it!" They messed up his blueprints, "Incompetent people." He growled. Well he'd have to improvise his most deviant plan.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 am

ooc: Well I'm basically in the area. Smile

I put on my jacket, and grab my clip board before locking my door behind me. I decide that a corner of the street over by a book shop looked to be the best place. It was busy, and hopefully the compassionate people would be coming out. I stand in one spot until someone walks by. "Sir, would you be willing to sign my..." He walks away without even looking at me, and then comes another. "Ma'am! I'm collecting signatures to help homeless people and those less fortunate..." I sigh as she walks away without even glancing at me.
    Today would be a long day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 am

Devon was busy handing out flyers to people about scammers and so called signature collectors. The charity would never work for them.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:44 pm

ooc: Aw. You're so mean.

I notice somewhere on the other side of the street, another person handing out flyers. Another charity? I thought naively. After a few more minutes though, I get a few signatures, but I notice that the people that were given flyers and later walked by me, wouldn't even give me the time of day. I frown as I watch them walk by.
    "You're sick." One nearly spits at me as she walks by.
    Confused, I look back over at the man with the flyers. I set my clipboard down on the ground, looking rather tossed to the side. Then another woman carrying a flyer walks towards me. I take my phone out of my pocket and put it up to my ear. "Um... hold on just a second." I say to no one on the other line. "Excuse me Ma'am? Do you have a pen and paper I could borrow.
    She stops to look at me, then smiles "Of course." She hands me the flyer and a pen, I quick write down a "phone number" and give her the pen back.
    "Do you need this?" I ask about the paper.
    She waves me off and continues down the road.
    Once she was out of sight, I put my phone back into my pocket and read the flyer. It was about scammer and... signature collectors? And how we're just after their money? We can't even...
    I couldn't even get my thoughts out I was so pissed. I glare at the man across the street, pick up my clipboard, and march over to him.
    "What the heck do you think you're doing?" I yell. "You're making it so none of the homeless people here will have a warm place to stay! That's sick, that's really sick." I tone my voice down so no one would make me out to be crazy or anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Devon turned to face Myka with a satisfactory smug grin and shrugged. "That's not my problem now is it?" He chuckled and kept walking, handing his flyers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am