Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 11 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

SUPAHEROES! - Page 11 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Eljordo Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Jordan nodded his head and ran out into the hallway, yelling for people to get out of the school. A group of kids didn't really listen

"what's your problem kid?"

"Bomb!" the kids did not argue after that point. He managed to get a huge swath of kids out, but he couldn't possibly get them all out. Then it hit him. He yanked down the nearest fire alarm, hoping to get the kids out.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:55 pm

" Yeah I can move it, that's not the hard part. The hard part is the energy I have to use to move the Shield, meaning it will become weaker the more I move it." Katelynn says as she looks a him. She could tell he knew what she was talking about but he didn't say anything.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 pm

ooc: I really need to do something, but I have no ideas right now >.<
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:03 pm

He grunts thoughtfully. "What're the chances that you can contain that explosion?" An idea is occuring to him, but the thing is, it would mean revealing a small portion of his powers. That in itself doesn't bother him- he'd rather have that than a school full of dead students- but it takes away the element of surprise that he is a powered person. Although, he supposes that the girl has already guessed that he isn't your ordinary person.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 pm

occ - Alright, exploding things.

bic - My head shakes back into reality quickly. This bomb is a priority and needs attention quickly. I watch as Jordan runs out of the classroom. "Katelynn....? You? Really?" I laugh quickly before turning to the new student but focusing on the bomb. It was unlikely he was a student here, not that it matter at the moment, but curiosity catches you at the worse of times.

"What are we thinking? We've got a few minutes tops!"

ooc - Murdoch, I don't know much about you, but there has been government talk about you. If you want , I can just forget about that.

Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Katelynn look at the boy or as Mr.C calls him Kreature? " Im not sure, I have never done something this big before, but we need to hurry we have 10 seconds and I'm getting weaker as we speak." Katelynn says with a pause. " Maybe if I could get more energy I could contain it." she says trying to think of other way to help. She then looks at Mr C and laughs, " Yeah sir, really" she says without laughing, this really wasn't a laughing matter.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:12 pm

ooc: Dude, I have no problem with there being government talk about my character, but...can you PM me first, next time? The point of my character is- as I've stated in my posts before now- that, being ressurected by villains, the government knows next to nothing about my character. They know the name, and that's about it. They want to find him, but beyond that...meh. Besides that, Kreature goes around in a symbiotic, black and grey suit with a large cape and chains, etc etc. His human form is a 28 year old black haired, blue eyed male, but he has shapeshifted into an 18 year old, blonde hair, green eyed boy. So...yeah, I have a problem with you instantly identifying me. Please and thank you Smile
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

ooc: Anyway. Ignoring that- you still don't know who I am, tyvm- I shall continue.

Ic:

Murdoch grunts in response. "I could be a student. Just because I don't lose my head in a crisis..." he shoots a pointed glance at the girl, before sighing. It looks like he'll have to reveal himself, at least a litte. They won't believe he's an ordinary student after this.
    "But you are right. I am not an ordinary student," important to keep in their minds that he is a student, "which I shall demonstrate."

Reaching out, he puts his hand on the girls shoulder. Although he is loathe to give her energy, he has to, or they'll all die. Not him, but everyone else.
    He sends a little bit of the symbiotes necroplasmic power through her body, bolstering her abilities just enough to strengthen her shield.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Katelynn feels the boy lay his hand on her. Her eyes open wide as she feels energy run into her body, Katelynn felt amazing. Something weird happened, her Force field became a darker purple and looked thicker. Katelynn looked at the boy in amazement " I feel..." She paused for a second to think of a word" Amazing" Katelynn let out a small giggle noticing how great her power felt. " Anyways we should try to move this or stay here?"she says watching as the bomb ticks closer to exploding.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:46 pm

ooc - That's why I asked you. I didn't say I knew you, I just knew about you. It's fine though, I'll take it away.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC-Guys I have to go to Jujitsu see you all in a bit!
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm

ooc- Hehe c: Im so lost... when is school gonna end?
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm

OOC- Very Happy Hehehhh...tick tock, tick tock. Danny and Murdoch, forgot to mention this earlier, but y'all have control of he bomb. Ka-boom already! Very Happy

And Engi, Eden came to the school, dropped of boxes full of "books" (but their was also a bomb inside ^_^). All the heros are trying to figure out a way to protect the school. Jump right in...or, I mean, you could stay and wait til school's over..but you'd be blown to bits. Your choice, darling. ^_^
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Sprinklers were raining down on the room as the kids shuffled out, trying to escape. She pushed her way through them and outside, hugging her backpack. She needed a place to change.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 am

Murdoch grunts. "Let's all share how amazing this is later, when we aren't trying to stop a bomb," he says sarcastically, looking around. They won't be able to move it far, but maybe they can move it to somewhere where the blast will be more contained. He nods towards the cupboard. "Let's try to get it in there...if we hurry, we can get it into a confined space quickly and be able to effectively neutralise that blast." He glances at the clock. Only ten seconds left...they don't have time.

"On second thoughts, brace yourselves for the explosion..." He watches the counter as it reaches five...four...three...two...at the last moment, he pumps some more energy into the shield, just as the counter hits one.
    The bomb explodes violently, splintering the shield, and Murdoch curses loudly as flames erupt, spreading throughout the room. He shoves the girl roughly away, then he's flying through the air, crashing into something hard- a table?- and collapsing to the floor.

As he flies through the air, he notices that the walls are still intact- the blast was probably just contained enough not to spread beyond this room- the windows are shattered and the roof is now in tatters as smoke plumes into the sky.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:34 pm

"Seems we may have another target," she said clacking away at the computer. "I...don't know very much about this entity," she said turning the laptop around showing a picture of a man who appeared to have an overturned bucket on his head.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Katelynn closes her eyes as she Sees the bomb hit 5 seconds. She slowly counts in her mind, 4....3...2.. She feels the energy rush though her again, but then it was gone and the force field was now shattered Flames escaping though the cracks spreading throughout the room. Katelynn Feels the fire engulf her body, but she feels a had push her away from the blast, she falls on to her stomach and places her hands over her head.

Her ears rang as she looked up from the floor, the windows had been shattered and the roof was now in pieces all around them. Smoke marked the sky where the bomb had gone off. She feels a slight pain in her hands, she pulls them to face to take a look. Katelynns eyes widen, her hands had been burnt by the flames. Shes tries to heal them but because of the burns it cause her more harm then good. She stands up in the burning room and sings out.

" Hey.. Hey! Is-s ev-everyone all r-right"she says, voice shaking with fear. She stumbled around the room coughing looking for Mr. C and the boy who had saved her.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Murdoch groans slowly and loudly as he tries to sit up. The pain is distant, throbbing through his body constantly, like a distant drumbeat, but it's there. Since he was ressurected, he doesn't feel pain like ordinary people; he feels it, but more like a throb than a stabbing, scream enducing sensation. He supposes that it's because of a mixture of his symbiote and that, being technically dead, his nerve endings aren't working at full capacity. Whatever the reason, he doesn't feel pain the same. It still hurts, a little, but not in the debilitating way it would if he were human.

The groan was more out of annoyance than anything else, and he tries to move his arm. It drags slightly, and he sighs, looking around. The girl is only a couple of feet away from him, looking around for any survivors. "Here," he says, before turning attention to himself. Time to assess the damage...

"Let's see..." he mutters, using his good arm to probe around. He judges by the increases in throbs when he touches a spot, combined with his Symbiotes ability to look at damage in his body, what is damaged. "Dislocated shoulder...two broken ribs...sprained ankle..." his hand moves towards his chest, and he winces as the throb increases at the motion. Add a fractured spine to that list; although the magical impulses that replace the electrical ones just jump the gap, it will slow him down.

Still, he can sort that out later. For the moment, he needs to get the full measure of his injuries.
    "One...two...three shards of shrapnel..." he mutters as his hands run over several jagged edges protruding from his body. Dark red blood is starting to cover his shirt, but he can already feel the wounds beginning to close. He has to get those shards out quickly. He never got why the blood stayed dark...he's dead, but his blood still runs around the body. He doesn't know why, or how it gets oxidised, it just does. He's never felt faint from loss of the red stuff, so why is it pumping? No matter.

He grunts as he heaves himself up into a sitting position, lenaing against an overturned table. "So..." he mutters to himself,"Dislocated shoulder, two broken ribs, sprained ankle, fractured spine and several shards of shrapnel embedded in my chest...nothing serious, then." He lets out a dark, humourless chuckle.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 pm

OCC: Again, I have Jujitsu, and an English project to work on.. So when I get all of that done I will reply again.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Because of heavy traffic, Romea was still only a mile away from the school. She heard the satisfying boom and smirked. There were sirens in the background.

Still grinning, she pressed her hand up against the steering wheel, the loud ringing horn sounding through the crowded roads.

People on the street stopped and turned in confusion, eyebrows furrowing. The traffic began to move then, and Romea hurriedly sped back to work.

In twenty minutes, she was back inside the office building, eating some lunch at her desk, excitement flashing in her eyes. If Danny Carmichael and the apparent other heroes (she'd gotten flashes from their brains while she was in the school) had survived the explosion, they'd probably be injured. And most likely livid at Romea. She knew that she'd left a fake name in the school office, but there was still evidence linked to where she worked. And Danny had recognized her.

But she honestly didn't care as she sat at her desk, listening to her fellow employees walk by. They were talking about the latest incident.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Alice fin ally finds a place to change, but itsnalready gone off. She changes quickly, hiding her backpack. She stands away and watches.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:59 pm

"Look, maybe we could just-" I try to start, but it wasn't any good. The bomb was about to explode. In a desperate measure, I throw my hand out towards the window and drain some plants and any remains rain water or dew from the night before, towards the classroom. I also take water from the sprinklers combining the two sources. A water stream comes crashing through the window and, by actions of my hands, make a tight sphere around Katelynn's shield. I know it was too little to late, but I had to try something. At that moment, the bomb explodes! The shield burst, the water evaporates almost instantly. Through the force of the bomb, I'm thrown back, slamming on the chalkboard behind me. I use my arms to cover myself, but it didn't help much.

I fall to the ground in a heap, coughing from the smoke and shock. The shield seemed to take more damage than I had expected. "I'm.... okay," I cough as I try to stand. I had a fractured skull, a few broken ribs, and I was bleeding in a few various places, but I was alive. I need to lean against the wall to stand. My heart beats fast as I pant, coughing occasionally.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Skye sat idly throughout the day, doing nothing more but taking few phone calls and playing Tetris when her boss wasn't looking. The day seemed to creep by, as every other minute her eyes uncontrollably looked to the small clock of the screen. She couldn't take her mind off of fighting with the other heroes.
    Soon Skye heard about this new bomb in the downtown's High School. First, it was the panicked screams of those in the office who had children or family attending this high school. Next, it was the news reports playing on everyone's screens. She instantly grabbed her briefcase and shut off her computer, telling her boss her cousin attended this high school. She nodded in sympathy and ushered her out giving her the day. Skye smirked as she drove from the building downtown, only to be challenged by the road blocks.
    "Shit." She mumbled, frustrated with modern society and their precautions. As she pulled into a parking garage quickly, she grabbed the suit and mask from her briefcase and hopped into the back and changed. She tied the mask on and got out of the car, shifting into a bluebird. She flew over the road blocks and into the radius of the school, the streets empty. No one was allowed to leave, so naturally, people went to basements. Mockingbird happily perched herself on atop a building across from the school. She shifted back into a human, obviously missing the action.
    Just as she was about to jump down, it blew up. She was knocked back into the building, the windows shattering. Mockingbird fell onto the glass covered floor, hearing alarms ring around her accompanied by the ringing in her ears. She coughed and stood, looking down onto the now flaming building.
    She put her hand to her mouth and watched the smoke rise into the air against the lifeless street. Mockingbird perched herself onto the window again before letting herself shift into a bird and fly to the ground. Once landed, her human form took place again, standing across from the school. She took quick steps toward it, a grim smile hung upon her amused face.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:21 pm

ooc: Wow, this is dead around christmas, isn't it? Smile

Ic:

Murdoch groans in frustration as he heaves himself to his feet, grunting at the sudden cracking noise from his knee. It doesn't hurt, but it didn't sound good either.
    He ignores the teacher- he never did catch his name- as he looks around at the damage. Fat lot of good the teacher was in this little crisis. Good thing someone thought to hit the fire alarm; not only are all the innocents out, but the sprinklers that survived the blast are starting to put out the fires. The shattered windows and the hole in the roof has begun to get the smoke out. Good thing he doesn't need to breathe; he does, just to blend in when in human form, but he doesn't have to.

He returns his attentions to himself. To be honest, all of this will be fixed in a few minutes, so he just has to endure the throb for a while longer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am