Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Dumb hoes.

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Dumb hoes. Empty Dumb hoes.

Post by Burn It Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm

You know those girls who walk around, seeing the world as smiles and glitter? The ones who always have this HUGE grin from ear to ear, for no apparent reason? The girls with a handsome older brother, and a baby sibling who they love uncontrollably? With parents who are happily married, work high salary jobs? Cars, big house, designer clothing, in almost every academic club, and thrives for that A average? The ones who’ve never dated because they don’t have ‘time’ to?

The ones who think nothing bad could ever to them and their precious lives?

They’ll be the first bitches to let go.

The day will come where their parents catch sight of some better ass, and there goes the seemingly perfect marriage. The day will come, where they experience the death of a friend, of a family member, someone they care for. Where that little sibling will grow up into a fowl mouthed bitch that doesn’t want a thing to do with you. The day will come where you FINALLY give in to letting yourself love someone. You’ll give them everything; your heart, trust, and body. And you know what? They’ll hurt you. That’ll be the last of the painful shit pile. That’ll be the day where you look in the mirror, and just give up.

School, family, health, nothing will matter. All that will is that bottle next to you, as you sit in the smallest of corners in your room. All you’ll care about is finding that one, true, escape.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Dumb hoes. Empty Re: Dumb hoes.

Post by Engi Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Alright, in the beginning of this poem, I laughed. I couldn't help it o.O because I know exactly what you were talking about. I love this poem c: It has this... if life is good right then, get ready for the biggest fall of your life feeling to it.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 pm

I know one of those girls. She irks me. -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 am