Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  - Page 3 Empty Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting
    My personality defines me. People stereotype me for something that I am not. Liking to play guitar, read, and cook, I am not what I look like. Neither are you, but I don’t know that yet.

You, like your entire family has been blessed with one power each. All of them are different, and all of them have been used for different things. Your brother has used his power to cheat on tests at school, and your father uses his power to get a good job in the higher up levels of his job. Whether it be for good or evil is for each person to decide.

Your mother and my own have been friends since grade school.Since she passed away, my father has started to drink, and abuse me. My Aunt thought it would be a good idea to join you at your house until my father is done with his drinking (Even though she doesn't know how untrustworthy I am of Males now) It’s all for safety or something is what she says.

The house is fairly large. (We're in the future) Large two story house with dark curtains and bright paint. It pretty much had anything we would need. (Of course it’s not amazing)

We have never met, but at our first impressions we hate each other. Will we become friends? Or will we still hate each other?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Everyone all seemed to leave at once letting me alone with Monica. I took in a deep breath as I watched the girl. She was so casual with her words it was almost frightening. I looked her over once or twice before speaking the truth.
    "I don't want to take the chance of offending anyone" I spoke simply, pulling arms around my body.
    Anonymous

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 pm

"Relax though. It is a bit unnerving." She said eating her last biscotti. "So why your aunt sent you here with us?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 pm

I nodded quietly forcing myself to talk more. I had to or I would just be a distraction to their everyday lives.

"Um, I think you actually wanted me out of the house with my father.. He's not really gotten over my mother passing away..." I forced myself to stop before I said anything that would get me in trouble.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:55 am

"Oh...I..umm I'm sorry." She was always lame when it came to things like this. Never knowing if saying sorry was the best thing to say since she wasn't in her shoes. "Well as mother said, stay as long as you need I guess."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 pm

I gave an nod and a shrug to her 'Sorry' almost simultaniously. I didn't know whether I had been thankful for all the apologies; the pitty, or if I was just trying to keep myself from saying anything stupid anytime people were around.

I looked up, giving another nod to the words she spoke of before turning back to the empty plate. I didn't really want to look or talk to anyone, I didn't know why though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 pm

There was an awkward silence. Monica stood up picking her plate and Faith's and washing it. "Do you and Roger go to the same school?" She asked in search of killing the silence.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 pm

I looked up as the plate shuffled out from under me. I kept a light smile on my lips as I waited in the silence. Of course, when she spoke, I was oblidged to answer the question that she had asked.

"Actually, I don't know. I've never seen such a...character around campus" I answered and there was a brief pause before I spoke again.
    "It's possible"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Monica got done with the dishes and nodded. "I'm planning to watch a movie. You can join if you want. If not that's ok." She said trying to be nicer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:05 pm

hmm did u forget o-O
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:22 pm

ooc- Crap sorry, I looked at it, my power died, and I forgot.
    I LOVE YOU AL
    bic
    I took in a deep breath as I pulled myself off the stool. I looked around quietly, the smile on my lips.
    "I may join you" I nodded, smiling brightly.
    "Have you decided on a movie? Or did you just decide on this?" I watched her quietly a moment before turning and slowly starting to walk.
    "I'll return in a moment, I need to get something from your Guest room" I nodded quietly before escaping up the stairs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:22 pm

"No I'm never usually sure which movie to watch. I recently got three movies that most likely aren't out for DVD yet...Wallstreet, Rumors or Megamind." Monica smirked a bit. I'll be in games slash movie room, which is down in the basement. The entrance door is in the living room. See you there?" She asked before Faith left off.

ooc- Razz
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:35 pm

The girl was interesting. I could tell there was something different about her. Whether is was her cool collected type of speech or if It was something else I couldn't tell. I took in a eep breath before walking around the bed an grabbing my book and hoodie. Most likely it would be cooler in the basement and I wasn't one for liking the chill. I shook my head, taking in a short breath as I walked toward the living room.

The house was easy to navigate even if it was larger than anything I had ever been in. I took in a deep breath before walking through the living room, and looking for a door or decending stairs. I nodded quietly to myself as I found them, walking to it an starting down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Monica headed towards the basement. She used her powers to bring the movies over. She made sure they sored high enough out of view just in case. She even made popcorn in a bowl by simply agitating the atoms within the popcorn seed just before Faith would enter.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:57 pm

I took in a short breath as I took the steps one at a time. I couldn't wait to get some time doing something that I hadn't done in awhile. I took in a deep breath as I looked up, seeing Monica.

"It's so nice down here" I spoke simply as I walked toward the couch to sit down on the couch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:35 am

"Yes it is. I can't seem to make up my mind so...you pick." She said handing the movies to Faith. "I heard all three are good."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 am

I looked around quietly as I watched the girl a moment. I pulled a hand through my hair as I took the movies smiling quietly.

"The only one of these I hadn't seen would be Megamind" I spoke simply, looking up to them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 am

"Megamind it is then."She took the movie and at first hesitated. She had nearly forgotten she had to do this manually. She headed over towards the DVD player and set the movie before sitting on the couch. "Popcorn?" She offered and pressed play on the remote.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 am

I took in a short breath a I watched her. She seemed to pause a moment before continuing on with her thoughts. I smiled quietly before putting the book on the chair next to me. I nodded quietly, taking a small bit of popcorn.

"Yes, Thankyou" I nodded quietly to her before turning to look at the screen
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 pm

"I plan on getting Gulliver's Adventures next." She mentioned while she helped herself with some popcorn.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

I hummed lightly with a closed mouth as I swallowed the bit of corn. I looked her over a moment before looking to the screen. I took in a deep breath as I sat on my feet.

"I've heard that's supposed to be somethig of a good movie" I nodded quietly before glancing toward the floor a moment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:23 am

"Yes, that's why I wanted." She replied. "I forgot the sodas. You want coke?" She got up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:03 pm

I looked over quietly, she was already standing when I nodded my head in answer.

"Yes Please" I smiled quietly, looking back tot he television as she procedded to leave.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 am

Once she was in the kitchen, glasses floated in the air, getting filled up with ice and soda. Monica smiled contently to herself taking the glasses in her hands and heading back to Faith. "Here you go."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:06 pm

I took in a short breath as I watched the movie, a smile on my lips. I took in a deep breath as her hand came into view.
    "Thanks" I smiled quietly, taking a sip before return my eyes to the movie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:25 am

"You're welcome." She said and looked at the screen. Moments later the movie was done and she was smiling. "I liked it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 am