Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Fast, furious, enticing danger.

Simply Random
    Simply Random

Read Me Fast, furious, enticing danger.

Post by Simply Random Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

Credits to Crystal Exclamation

Setting:: We are both racers. We race at night just like in The Fast and the Furious. You are one of the best racers in the city. I move in to a beach condo and decide to race one night. Everyone was shocked that someone actually beat you. You banged on my car window so I can get out. To your surprise, a girl beat you. I collected my money and left you speechless. Would you try to find me and ask for a rematch or would you try to hunt me down to get what was meant to be you’re (the money) or like every other role-play fall in love. Maybe all of the above. Lets find out! :
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Read Me Re: Fast, furious, enticing danger.

Post by Simply Random Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:21 am

The last post I wrote on AB:
    Bobby takes out his gun "private part dude leave" I slowly started to walk up to Bobby "what are you doing?" He asked
    "I give up. You win, I'm yours" he smiled.
    "Really?" I nodded. He pulls me close to him and kissed me. Once when I felt his his other arm lowering. I grabbed his hand and hit it against my knee until he dropped it. Then I kicked the gun to Devon. Bobby grabbed my hair "you shouldn't have done that"
    "You shouldn't have done what you did" I stepped on his foot, elbowed him in the stomach then kneed his face. He fell to the ground. I kicked h stomach before I walk over to Devon. "I brought cookies for no reason" I said looking at my cookies all over the floor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:47 pm

"And your concern are your cookies?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her. He took steps towards Bobby while aiming his gun at him. "You came on My turf." He shot Bobby on his thigh. "You filthy bastard. This is a warning next time..." He aimed at his crotch. "Capice?"
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm

I shrugged. “Hey they were specially made” I watched him walk up to bobby and shit him in is thigh. “Ouch, that got to hurt” I said to myself. I limped next to Devon. “Two things. One, can we go now? And two, how did you know I was in trouble? Did you follow me?”
    I looked down at bobby who was in pain. I laid my hand on Devon’s shoulder to help keep balance. “Oh by the way I still have to go do something before I go back” I said smiling. I think I might knew where Kim may be held at.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yes I followed you since trouble has a way in finding you." Devon told her, "Come on let's go."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:54 pm

I rolled me eyes. “That’s not true” I limped to his car and got in “Hey can we go get some brownies.” I smiled. I touched my right hip.. I looked down and saw a few scratches “Great” I whispered. “Shouldn’t you be stalking a girl your crushing on instead of me?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 am

"Aren't you a sweet tooth." Devon thought he'd humor her a bit, "What if YOU ARE that girl I'm crushing on?" He smirked.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 am

I smiled. I looked at him and saw his smirk. “Well then we got to get this girl some sweets. Even if I’m not we are still getting them” I said sticking out my tongue. I looked out the window and stared at the trees. When I saw, we passed a little path I looked back. “Hey do you know where that path we just passed leads to?” I sat back down to look at Devon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:55 am

"Down to an abandoned lake house. It's about an hour dribe going 180." Devon said.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:02 pm

“Oh” I looked back out the window “So what about those sweets?” I asked Turing my head to look a Devon. I smiled and raise and eyebrow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:17 pm

"Where am I going to get brownies? And Kim?"
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:30 pm

“Well we can get brownies at any bakery that’s still open…” I sighed “and for Kim. I don’t know for sure but from what Amanda has described. Kim is probably being held at a house in Ruby forest. The crew build it from scratch. We cant go now because the probably have that place guarded with cameras and traps” I slouched down a little and frowned. I started to bite my thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:57 pm

He sighed. "Well off to nearest bakery."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:23 pm

I sent text Ray to see how he was doing. When he didn’t answer I started to get worried. “Try to call Ray. He isn’t replying to my texts” I started to mess around with me phone. I started to look at the GPS app. After staring at it for five minutes. Kim GPS turned on. I hit Devon’s arm softly. “Hey Kim GPS just turned on!” I went to go check for Ray’s. They are both in the same location. “Oh no I think they are setting Ray up!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:12 pm

"Or Ray is a part of this...." He said thinking out loud.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:29 pm

I looked at Devon “What makes you think that?” I known Ray for god knows how long. Could he really be apart of this. Would he really put the people he cares about the most? “We should got check it out” I said cracking my fingers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:12 pm

"You faked your death. They now know your alive and here out of all places."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 pm

I looked at Devon. “So? I wont the race and you got mad. For all I know you could of sold me out” I tied my hair up. “But you would do that because I’m on ’your’ turf. Ray wouldn’t sell me out because I’m practically family to him. Besides Kim and you, all he got is me” I started to think of what I said. Wow did I sounded like a -censored-. “Sorry its just starting to get to me. Hopefully your wrong. I don’t think he would sell me out. All I have is Kim and Ray in my life..” and him but I didn’t know if mention that he is also apart of my life. He been there for me lately. More then Ray has been. What if Devon is right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:41 pm

"Something just isn't right in this equation. I sell nobody out, and last thing I want is trouble on my turf." Devon drove nearby a bakery. "Money is a nasty thing C. It changes people in more ways than what I can think of. Even before you came he's been...different."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Ray been different. I looked at myself and saw I was dirty. I reached in my pocket and pulled out some money “You have to go get it. I look like I been to hell and back” I laughed a little "When you get back, you got to explain on how Ray been acting differently”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Devon ignored her money and went off. He bought half a dozen brownies and anoher half off doughnuts and walked back into the car. "Here." He handed her the snacks. "I love doughnuts. As for Ray, he gets gone missing hours and doesn't say anything about it. Sometime at the workshop he skips days leaves early or arrives late."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 pm

I put the money in his glove department. When he got back, I smiled “Brownies!” when he gave me the box I took a piece of brownie “Well its okay. You like donuts I like browns.” I said smiling. Once when Devon told me about Ray I started to think. He told me stories about him and his old friend. That was when everything clicked. I choked on the piece. I cleared my throat “Ouch… did Ray ever tell you about Carlton place. It was like a little amusement park/condo thing. Its in kind f near a forest” I started to think. I kept smacking the dash board. “It’s about an hour and half from here. Maybe that is where Kim is. Then again, what would they want with Kim?” I said leaning back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 pm

"He might have mentioned it...." Devon drove off heading that direction.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 pm

I jumped “Are you kidding me? He tells everyone that story. He even told tiny, his moms golden retriever.” I started to smile bigger then before. We might actually find and save Kim! “I’m so hype! We might find Kim” I started to feel like a little kid again, when they wake up and run down to the Christmas tree to open their presents. I rolled down the window. The smell of pin trees started to change. “Wait what’s that smell?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm

"Guess he knew if he told me...I'd be the first onto him." Devon sniffed. "Moss and Blood..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm