Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:55 am

Hiya Danny! I would like to join if you have a spot for me Razz
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:03 pm

ooc - sure Faith! What are you thinking?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Um I HAVE NO IDEA Eyes

lemme look for a second I have lots
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Note: I can come up with soe right off the top of my head if you'd rather. They won't be long, but they'll have meaning [?]

Setting 1: It has been two weeks since the zombie outbreak of 2012. We both have been loners during the whole thing, not seeing anyone alive for the whole two weeks.
    We meet each other on our trek, and have decided that having a little company will be nice.

I still don’t trust you, but I have tried to make this work. What will happen? Will we survive on our own, or will we break our ways? Let’s just find out!

Setting 2: We have both been best friends since first grade. We did everything together, and still do. I have decided to take you on a surprise trip to a destination of your choice. I use your birthday as an excuse to get away from people trying to find me, to get meWhat we really don't know about each other is that we both are different species. We have been going through school, hiding our powers very well, and neither of us know about one another. There's a really long drive to our secret destination. Will something happen during our trip to break up our friendship, or will we still be as oblivious as ever?

Setting 3: Setting: You are a cute-nerd type of guy with only a couple of friends. You’ve had your eye on the popular girl. A beautiful, blond cheerleader who is obviously way out of your league. Your biggest wish is to become popular and possibly even date her. I, well, I am a ghost. I was sent back to earth to help my assignment become happy. And my assignment is you. You are the only one who can see me and have no idea that I’m dead. After spending a few days with you, I start to fall for you. Hard. Do you feel the same? Will I tell you that I’m actually dead and that I have feelings for you? Or will I help you with your wish and go away forever? Let’s find out.

Please tell me you have more than what I've come up with. This is like all I can find right now even though I know I have more... DX I fail
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 pm

ooc - I don't really have anything, but I guess we could think of something together. Though I do like the second one.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

We can do the second one or make up another one, it's up to you. I'm fine with anything.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:34 pm

ooc - AHH! I don't like it when things are up to me. But its easier to just do the second one since its here.

Bio:
    Name: Daniel Carmichael (goes by Danny)
    Nicknames: Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Green (yellow when angry)
    Face: Facial hair
    Body: Broad shoulders, slim yet muscular and define,
    Clothing: Dark blue jeans, black belt, white V-neck tshirt, red sweater.
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white wife beater.
    Fantasy: Werewolf

ooc - I'll be on and off today because I'm at my cousins, but we can start whenever you want!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Okay, I'll be using my Cat-Person bio under my Signature for this role-play.

Would you like for me to start.

Also, are you the friend running or would you like for me to be that persona?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 pm

ooc - You can start. And since I picked the role play, you pick who's running!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 pm

ooc- Can do... I wanna try to run away xD It seems to be a specialty of mine.

bic-

None of this had been planned, nor would it ever have the hance to be planned. This was as Spur-of-the-moment as you could get. I took in a short breath as I bound through the forest that surround the town. It was silent as the darkness covered around me. I took in a short breath as I continued on.

He shouldn't think it wierd that I was up and at his place only a few minutes before the sun started to rise. We needed tto get out of here, and he was the perfect cover. They would be awake soon, and I knew we had to be as far away from this little town as possible.

I formed into my human form as I walked onto the tar. My skin grew cold in the cool morning air and I grew faster in my walk. The cloak was securly fastened around my body, the dagger hidden under the cloth of the sleeve. There was a short breath before I walked to the front door. I was in a hurry and couldn't risk getting caught by anything. I only hopped he hadn't stayed at someone's home the one night I needed to talk to him. I shook my head, knocking on the door quietly.

"Danny?" I whispered into the darkness as I waited.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:05 pm

ooc - haha, alright!

bic - There was this... complete feeling of darkness, of nothing around me. In the distance I could hear the yelling of people, the sharpening of blades, the cracking of wood in a fire. I was on the floor, unable to move for some reason. Face surrounded me, but they were all deformed. Some had teeth for eye laces, others had mouths where their ears should be. It was... frightning. They spoke in this weird language, and I didn`t know what they were saying, only bits of their speech.

`... freak.... werewolf.... red.... death...`

I tried to scream, tried to run, try to stand and fight, but I could move, I couldn`t even blink. Then-

`Danny...` it was the sound of Faith. I`m back in my bed, panting hard, sweating. `Danny...`I get out of bed, trying to get my breath back to normal. My hair was a mess, and... well, I didn`t look my best after that dream. I open the door, to feel the cold chill of the morning hair.

`Morning,` I groan.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:16 pm

I had my eyes closed as I continued to knock on the door. I could hear better if I wasn't distracted by sights. it sounded as if he was panting and the movement of him awakening made me call out his name once more.

"Danny?" I heard the light steps of someone coming to the door as I noticed the unusual. I hadn't hidden my tail nor ears as I changed. I took in a short breath as I forced my tail into my cloak, my ears under my hair. The door pulled open as it always had.

My eyes flicked up to the door to see the boy I had known since I came to this towm. A smile was light on my face.

"Look who woke up a little early" I giggled quietly, the purr hidden under such human movements and actions.

I took a step closer, so I could get out of the chill. Without fur the wind cut through me like butter. I smiled as I looked up to him a moment.

"I think you should get on someclothes mister! Don'tcha know what day it is?" Even I didn't know what day it was in such a time. I had been out of my mind it seemed like for atleast a week, so I wasn't sure if this was even the correct time. I took in a short breath, returning my gaze tot he human boy. What little he had discovered in our time of friendship.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 pm

I raise an eyebrow, starring at her. "Uh.... It's Saturday?" I asked standing in the frame of the door. She seemed cold, but being a werewolf, I wasn't that cold myself. "Do you smell a cat?" I ask looking around the lawn and driveway. I stare back at her, ignoring the cat scent. It vanished or blended in with the other scents. "Come on in, I'll male you breakfast." I wait until she's inside before te close the door (since it's a small town, I don't bother locking the door).

I walk into the kitchen, pull out some eggs from the fridge, put on some water in the kettle, and lean against the counter starring at her. "So what's up?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 pm

I shook my head, rolling my eyes with his words. Okay, it was Saturday, which meant his birthday was close enough for this to work. I took in a short breath as I naturally felt my spine tingle with the mention of cats.

I shrugged lightly, looking him up and down a moment.
    "I don't know what cat smells like, sorry." I rolled my eyes as I watched him a moment.

I couldn't keep the hum from escaping my lips to cover the purr that was deep in my chest.

"Sounds promising" I giggled quietly, walking inside his home for the hundreth time.

"I have a surprise after Breakfast though!" I touched the tip of my nose with a nimble finger before turning in a circle. At the mentions of cats before, my mouth was slightly open to taste the scents. Come to think of it, his house smelled of wet dog most of the time, which made my skin crawl. I hissed quietly as I jumped over the couch to make it to the counter. I threw myself on it a smile on my lips.

"The sky's up silly"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

I laugh. "Oh great, Faith has a surprise, run for the bloody hills everyone!" I smirk, putting some butter on a heated pan, I spread it around, put some rye bread in the toaster, and crack an egg on the side of the pan. The sound of it frying and the smell of butter and egg filled the house. "You alright Faith, you seem a but on edge... Well more so than usual," I joke as I call out to her.

I flip the egg and pull out a plate, putting it beside the stove. The kettle starts to hiss, so I put the hot water in two cups, with a green tea bag. I put te eggs and bread on the two plate, and hand one set of breakfast for her. "Care to tell me now?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 pm

I rolled my eyes with his words. My surprises weren't THAT bad were they? Usually they ended up in an explosion but that was about it.

I took in a deep breath as I pulled a hand through my hair. The smells that filled the room made me close my eyes and rise slightly off the counter. I was thrown into my seat as I waited for my food. I looked over a moment, the smile on my lips.

"Everything's fine Danny" The words cut me hard that I had to lie even more than I usually did. I felt the cool of the blade up my sleeve and I knew it was for the better. A plate slid across the counter and I gave a yelp in surprise, almost falling backwards in my chair.

I looked up with his words and gave him a big smile.
    "Pack your bags Danny-Boy" I smiled quietly before shoving an envelope toward him.

Inside was a hand-drawn ticket that read "anywhere you want to go" I smiled lightly to myself.
    "Open it!"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:43 pm

I stare are her confused, an eyebrow raised. I take a sip of tea before I grab the tickets. Anywhere you want to go it read. I laugh, "I don't get it." Of course I got it, but what's the point right? I take a few bites before speaking again. "So when are we leaving?" I ask. "And where would you want to go? I mean, it's kinda a bad time right now...." I say referring to the moon. The closer it got to the full moon, the harder it was to control myself.

"And what's all this for?" I smile kindly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:53 pm

I took a bite of the toast watching him with a smile on my lips. I took in a deep breath shaking my head. I giggled quietly with his words, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair.

He spoke and I smiled, holding up one finger to exagerate my point. I stopped, my face and hand falling as he spoke of it not being a good time. I sighed lightly, shakin gmy head.

"I was going to say somewhere up north, or whereever you wanted to go...but if it's a bad time- I guess I can figure something else out for your birthday" My eyes got wide and I forced them to grow shiny in 'sadness' I shrugged, shovin a bit of foot into my mouth. I had to convince him to some somehow.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh no, the sad eyes. The it's fine, I'll just make you feel bad about it eyes. "Ah Faith, don't feel bad, you know what, we'll go. I feel bad, you put effort into this, and it's for my birthday... You know, it's really thoughtful, thanks Faith," I smile. "Would you be alright with camping then? I would mind staying outdoors for a few nights. That alright?" I ask before I finish my food, placing the dishes into the sink. I take another sip of tea before I begin to start washing.

"So what's up with you. You seem a bit... On edge. Is everything okay?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:52 pm

I took in a short breath as I saw his eyes change. He saw the one thing I needed him to see and he cracked. Usually it was harder than that, but I assumed he was simply tired.

I looked up, the smile appearing large on my lips as I leaned ahead. I gave him a light hug before leaning back in my chair.

"Camping sounds nice! Out in the middle of the woods with deer and birds" My mouth started to water slightly at the thought of birds, but I shook my head. I pushed my finnished plate forward, not wanting to touch the water myself.

I was planning on leaving as soon as possible" I spoke simply, nodding with a giggle as I watched him a moment, shaking my head.

"No edginess Danny" I smiled lightly, shaking my head.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 pm

"Brilliant! It'll will be fun! I know this great camping spot not too far up north! Well pack, stay up there a couple of day! Awesome." I grab her plate and wash it too, placing it on the dish rack when it was finish. I drank more tea as I continued, almost finishing the cup. "So we'll leave in a couple of weeks then?" I say giving me enough time. The full moon will have come and past by then. It was the only reason I wanted to delay our departure. I finish my tea and head to the living to go upstairs.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 pm

I leaned back, letting my feetrest on the counter as I drank from my glass slowly.

"It'll be so much fun!" I giggled, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair. I pulled myself off the chair and started toward the door. I had a few things I needed to get before we left.

I lurched to a stop as I heard the words, almost tripping on a shoe that was in the way. I turned and unknowingly gave him a sad look.
    "Danny! You know I can't go in a couple weeks! Mom's comming to town, remember?" Of course, he had never heard anything of my mothers arival because it was all horsetails. I shook my head, sighing quietly.
    "I was hopping this could be a spur-of-the-moment kinda thing!"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 pm

I stop at the bottom of the stair. "Your mum? No, I haven't heard anything of that. I don't believe you've told me about that. And spur-of-the-moment.... how spur? Your not thinking... like today, are you? Faith....!" I sigh. There was no way I could go soon. It'd be too dangerous. "You've got to be joking!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 pm

My eyes widened with his words. If he wasn't comming with me, I couldn't make him, but I couldn't keep him safe. I knew that would be at his doorstep first thing. I had to be miss.Dramatic.

"Fine Danny! If you think I'm Joking then I'll just go on my own! Don't expect me back in this godforsaken town Ever!" My voice grew and I started to sob as I started toward the door, running as 'fast' as my 'human' legs could carry me.

I threw the door open as fast as possible and dashed out of the house, and toward the closet woods there were. I had to run before they caught me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm