Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 15 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 15 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm

She was speaking, but the animal wasn't actually speaking, she was forcing the words into my head. I had begun to speak, but was cut short by this pain in my head. I respond to the pain, surprised. I find that my hand had naturally placed on my temple, still starring at her. I try to focus to force it away.

As a werewolf, I had mental communications with my pack members. I had learned to use my mind as communication and defense. However, since she was not part of my pack, and because her thought waves seemed violet almost, I could not speak with her for send her attack back to her through thought. I could only defend myself from her attacks.

I waited, building my defence against her. I stood defensively, nubbing the pain to a throb. "What is your problem?" I snarl now angry with her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 pm

I hissed as I watched him, forming into a simple lioness. I as tired of such a large form.

"What is your problem?! You come to the forest to stalk others?" I hissed, watching him a moment. I shook my head, forming to a human.

"I heard you before! I followed your scent you filthy Mutt" I hissed my tail bristling as I got into a fighting stance.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:41 pm

"To stalk others? No! I was out there to help identify you, so I could-" I stop, watching her. She had shifted into a human, her figure barking at a memory. I stare at her, eyebrow raised trying to figure it out.

"Wha-... Uh.. who are you?!" I asked, annoyed of not figuring out the appearance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:12 pm

I hissed quietly. I knew I knew him from somewehre, but I didn't know where.
    "It doesn't matter who I am. You'll be dead soon anyway" My nose had wrinkled up in anger as I lunged at him once again, wanting to tackle him. It didn't matter who this person was, I felt te strange itching at the back of my neck that he needed to die.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 pm

I become calm again, but she lunges at me. Fortunately, she was still in human form, so when she jumped, I stepped aside and grabbed her shoulder, jerking her towards me. I then press her up against a tree, about an arm's length away. "Stop," I tell her, my voice deep and unwavering. "And think about this. You have no reason to see me death. So why carry out the deed? Think before you act!" I instruct her like I would to Andrew, a new member of a pack.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 pm

I had completely forgotten that I was human. The two morphs were so melded together nowadays that I didn't even notice. I hissed quietly as he pinned me to a tree. It was easily broken, just morph until there was nothing to grab hold of.

"You threaten the Gypsy camp just east of here. You hunt where their children play, and you hunt like savages" I made up an excuse, but it was a pretty damn good one, I thought.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I look around and snort, ending in a chuckle. My hand was still holding her down, but I'm sure she had already figured out a way to get out. Not that it would be hard, but I just wanted to speak. "Hunt their children?" I repeat in discuss. "what the he'll gave you that idea? We're werewolves, not mindless beasts. I'd assume someone like you would understand that," I tell her, referring to her shifting abilities.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:48 pm

I gritted my teeth. Had he not understood me the first time.

"You do not understand my words, mutt?" I spat the words, giving him a hard stare.

"You have newborns that don't know the difference of a small child to a rabit. They still look with their eyes, and listen like humans would listen for things. They don't hear the nature of the walk!" I grabbed his wrist, giving him another warning hiss.

"It's not me who cares what you are like, It's Mira" I spoke, like he woudl actually know who that was. I pulled as his hand a moment, not wanting to have to form just to get out of the mess I was in.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 pm

"Newborns? No, I'm afraid our pack doesn't have new borns, so no, we're not a threat. Never have been, never will be. Now-" I stop at the mention of Mira. My hand drops, releasing here. She had mentioned the Gypsy camp, but I hadn't realized what she meant.

Until now that is. "Mira?" I ask quietly. "What does she-.... How is that-...... Who are you?" I ask, curious. "You know Mira as well?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:06 am

I gelt his hand fall after trying to explain of newborns. Of course my excuse had been a faulty one, but it could have worked if there were newbors.

I looked up as he spoke, a grit to my teeth.
    You should go now, Faith
    Her voice rang in my head, but I forced her out.

"I've known Mira all my life. Look, just try to be more...civilized with the animals...The animals...I can hear their distress, you know?" My anger had gone, and I wanted to leave. If I could get out of here, then I could leave before things got too personal.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 am

I stood where I was, following her with my eyes. She had known Mira her whole life? I haven't seen her for years. And though she wouldn't care much about, I knew she would remember me.... Because something had happened that was out of the ordinary.

"How come I've never seen you around here before? Our pack moves, but we return here ever so often. If you know Mira... I was just wondering why..." I trail off. She understood my question, right?

ooc - I'm heading to bed. Night Faith
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

I stopped as he spoke, looking over to him a moment as he spoke quietly.

"I've been out, training for the past five years about" I gave a nod, looking down to the ground, a pained look on my expression.
    "Mira said something happened that changed my life, my destiny, and said that I should train. She won't tell me what it is though, she says it'll hurt more than help"

I swallowed slightly, pushing a lock of my silver hair behind my ear.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

"Your destiny? You think she knows what she's talking about?" I ask genuinely. I hadn't known her for long, so I never fully believed she could really see the future. "And she won't tell you why or what changed your destiny? A bit odd, no?"

There was something telling me that I had for figure out an answer before just leaving. Of course that would help is I knew the question to get the answer I needed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm

I giggled quietly, nodding as I looked up to the male once more.

"The future comes to her in whispers. That's why she is bind." I spoke, nodding quietly as I turned on heel.

"Besides, Mira brought me up as a kitten" I smiled lightly, pulling hands infront of me.
    "She still has pictures and everything!"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

"A kitten?" I say to myself. My gaze, looking to the floor, thinking. "I.... I had a friend who-" I begin to tell her, still looking at the ground, before I'm called. My head flicks up, turning back towards the camp. "Danny? Danny!"

I turn back to the girl, watching her for a moment. "I'm sorry about our little mix up. And your camp will be safe from our pack, you've my word," I tell her before running off to the pack camp. I meet Lauren a bit away. "Hey," I say, smiling. "Hey yourself," she laughs, grabbing my hands and pulling my back towards the pack.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Someone else called from in the woods. I had not even heard her appraoch. I hissed, my tail bristling as I backed up. There was another one out here. I gritted my teeth and I pulled close to the trees. As he turned, and the voice seemed to make me want to slit whomever it was's throat. Whoever this was made me feel that I could confide in him although I didn't know anything about him.

"The name's Faith!" I called a small smile on my lips as I turned, starting to walk through the forest, a small sigh on my lips as I looked toward camp.

"I told you not to go to him. YOu've no clue who that is do you?" Her voice rang out in my head with a pain. I yelped quietly, but shot up.

"I-I'm sorry Mira!" I spoke, dashing through the trees.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm

"So what was out there?" she asks, giggling. I chuckle. "Nothing, don't worry about it," I smile as we come through the clearing. Some of the pack members had head back into town, to keep watch. Andrew was by a fire, sitting on a log beside it. Other pack members walked around. Apparently, the new member of the pack had gotten a bit more comfortable, so I sat beside him, Lauren beside me. "Hey," I say, starring into the fire like him. He nods, just watching the flames. "You okay?" He nods again, pausing before speaking again.

"I wasn't really good with changes," she speaks, a bit regretful. "I mean, not being able to see my family again. It's...-"

"Not seeing your family. Andrew, you'll still be able to see them... for now at least. Your life may have changed, but you still have a bit of your old life. Cheer up, eh?" I laugh, slapping him in the shoulder.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:31 pm

She was angry, I could tell by the way she forced pain into my mind. I took in a deep breath as I looked to the trees. I took in a deep breath.

"That boy is no good, Faith. You don't know what I do" I took in a deep breath as I pulled a hand through my hair.

"Be ready for training tomorrow. Your destiny has changed once again, Faith, because of your stupidity.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

ooc - alright, I'm tired and a bit stumped here. Where do we go?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 pm

ooc- I was going to go into a Mira Antagonist veiw, but I don't know xD
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 pm

ooc - I'm just not sure what I'm doing now, and I don't want to do anything to take away from you.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

ooc- Anything you do I can probably roll with Lol xD
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

There it was. Another sharp pain in my head and down my spine and I shrieked, falling to my stomach. I tookin a deep breath, a scream on my lips as I writhed on the ground a moment. I took in a deep breath and there was a small sigh.

"You know I hate doing this to you, but you should have listened to me." My breathing was ragged as I stumbled to my feet. I looked around a moment, being pulled back toward Gypsy camp out of habit.

"I-I'm sorry Mira, I really am. I'll work harder, I promise" There was a small humm under her breatha sI stumbled into the clearing with the caravan.

Mira stood in the light of the fire, a small smile on her lips. The shadows created by the fire made me feel as if she was dakr. I took in a deep breath as I pulled a hand through my hair, keeping my eyes on the ground.

"Faith, I have a new test I want you to try out." I looked up to see her clouded eyes. It wasn't something that had seen in many years. I had been too busy training to notice them in so long. It almost made me ashamed.

"What is it Mira?" I spoke quietly, and she looked up, a small smile on her lips.

"YOu do know why those children, Ginvida's children, are no longer with us do you not?" She spoke, her head helt high as she watched the darkness quietly.

"They went off with their father for school" She laughed quietly to herself, and it made me look up.

"He's lied to you Faith. They've been taken by the wolves at the border. They were playing and they just snatched them up and took them. Some they turned, the others they feasted upon." She spoke quietly, taking in a deep breath. I gritted my teeth, shaking my head.

"No" I hissed quietly, turning.

"Then you know what your task is?" She spoke and I turned slightly.
    "Kill the one you spoke to earlier, Faith" I did nothing but nod before starting for the trees once again.

"Oh and Faith..." I looked up, and back as she turned to walk toward the other caravans.

"If you don't kill him, don't come back" She spoke simply before turning and walking away.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:53 pm

"Come on, I'll take you home. Stay with your family for a couple of days, and I'll be back to bring you back here... until you've learned how to get here yourself," I tell him standing up. He nods, and gets up slowly. I turn to Lauren. "You staying here?" she nods, standing up as well. "Then I'll see you when I get back," I laugh, giving her a kiss. I turn back to Andrew, who seemed a bit awkward. Normally, pack members wouldn't care about that kind of stuff, having seen it before, but he was new to the pack, so he'd get use to it eventually.

"My car isn't too far ahead," I tell him, heading in that direction. I had a truck a few years back, but it got destroyed. I got this new car a couple of months ago. We reach it, getting inside as I start up the engine. I wait for a moment or two before driving off to the town. It was silent, and Andrew just seemed to stare out the window. I was done trying. When he was ready, he'd talk.

I pull into town not long after, the car ride almost silent. I come to a stop by a gas station, waiting for him to get out. He opens the door. "Hey," I say, stopping him. He stands outside the car. "I'll be back here two days from now. If I'm not, someone else from the pack will be. Okay?" He looks around for a moment, before replying yes. He shuts the door and I drive off and out of the town. I knew he wouldn't run away, because no matter how scary this might be, he is a part of something out of this world. Something that he won't pass up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I had been walking around with the dagger I had had since I was born. Mira spoke like it was the only thing I came here with. I took in a short breath as I stalked around their border. It was filled with the scent of dog. I assumed they made rounds frequently to renue the scent. I shook my head as I watched around the border, listening, watching.

I doubted that he woul dbe back tongiht, but I couldn't go back until he was dead. Mira wouldn't allow me to. She would kill me before she let that happen. I nodded quietly to myself as I watched the darkness a moment. Why did she become so cruel all of a sudden? She had never been so harsh on me. Especially since I was over twenty by now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm