Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 16 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 16 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm

I roll my window down, letting the cool night air rush through my hair. I wasn't going that fast, but the breeze was nice. I had then found myself thinking about that encounter with the shifter. At first, the meeting seemed hostile, even after the fighting. Then... it got really calm....

"Faith..." I mutter under my breath. I knew that name from somewhere. A few years back. Had I been so caught up with the pack that I had forgotten a lot of my past life. "Faith..." I mutter again, angry. Everything about her seemed to be like a memory.

It wasn't until after the thought that I'd realized I'd driven too far, and past a road I needed to take to head back to the base. I wasn't too far away, still in the general area, but I was further down.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 pm

I took in a deep breath as I pulled in a deep sigh. I would have to do it to catch him. They would send him out in the group to search the borders for some over their lines. I took in a short breath as I took steps over the line. I walked as close as I could get until the smell of wet dog became too much and I had to turn around.

I formed into a liger, a small smile on my lips as Il ooked around. I deep black filled all the corners of their territory and I was silent. Then I heard movement. It shot off into the territory further. I growled quietly, shooting after it until I was upon the small rabbit. In one quick snap, it was dead and I was feastng on it's body abit.

I raise my head a mmoment before running back toward the border.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 pm

"Danny," Richard's voice rang in my head. "You're not back from dropping Andrew off," he tells me. "I know, missed a turn. I'm on my way back now." I say back. "Good, because we just caught wind of something else in our territory. A cat."

I stomp on my brakes, and turn off the engine. I quickly get out of the car, and sniff the air, searching. Why would she be back? But it was her. "We're sending a search party out now to-"

"No!" I reply quickly, cutting him off. "I mean... I'm out, and I've already caught the scent. I'll grab the cat."

"You know I don't like pack members to-"

"I'll let everyone know if I need back up. Don't worry Richard," I say before running off into the forest, following the scent trail to get to her. This was ridiculous. She had no purpose to be back in our territory.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 pm

I was easily back on my side of the scnet line as I morphed, wiping the blood from my lips with the back of my hand.

"God, I hate Rabbits. The fur always gets stuck in my teeth" I grumbled as I pulled myself farther and farther into the gypsy territory, waiting quietly. I got closer to the river before I climbed a tree in wait. Would he really follow the scent this far into a territory that wasn't his?

Of course he would, I just ate on his land. I giggled quietly,
    "So mister wants to lie to me?" I had this sick feeling in my stomach, but I blamed it on the rabit.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 pm

I ran down into the woods, darting past trees and jumping over fallen obscenities. The scent would fade, but I would always pick it back up again. It lead me back to the river. The scent was strong, but when I reached the river side, I saw nothing.

I paused and looked around, keeping my guard up. Listening. I had to find her quickly, figure out what was going on, before it was too late. If the others found her, it might end differently.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:10 pm

A deep breath arose in my lungs and I fell silent, my eyes wide. He was there. Right at the river. I sat in the tree. I wanted to get to the bottom of this before I killed him. I just hoped Mira wasn't watching me, my thoughts. She probably was. I shook my head, telling myself to ignore her. Then a flash of pain seared through my head and I screamed. I hadn't been expecting that. I hadn't thought she would hear me.

"You won't ignore me. That's why you're on this mission in the first place" I had fallen out of the tree, on my stomach, in the dirt. So much for surprise. Thanks Mira.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:17 pm

I hear a scream from the trees, and I instantly spin around on my heels, watching the girl fall on her stomach. I quickly rush over and help her up. "Are you okay?" I ask concerned. I looked around, waiting for her answer before-

"What are you doing here? I thought you went away. It wasn't smart to enter our territory, and - by the smells of it - eat."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 pm

I groaned as I rolled through the dirt, stumbling to my feet. He began to ask if I was okay, but I heard his voice faulter, and I spit on the ground.

"Yeah, well it wasn't like I enjoyed it" I spoke, gritting my teeth as I stumbled for the dagger that was still in the tree.

"Mira, you bitch" I grumbled the words quietly and I felt another sharp pain, making me stumble.

"You would do well to keep your thoughts to yourself, or learn how to evade the one that raised you."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 pm

I place a hand on her shoulder, helping her up. "Faith... are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask, letting her lean against the tree. It had to have something to do with Mira. But I didn't like being left in the dark. A pet peeve, if you will.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:38 pm

He used my name as if it was second nature. I shook my head, coughling lightly.

"It's nothing. I've just got a headache." I spoke quietly before forcing myself up the tree. I got the dagger before turning ad letting myself fall.

"I-" I cut myself off. I had to get her out of my head before I could talk freely, before I could kill him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 pm

A dagger falls from her, partially covered in blood, before she fell over. She was cut, not badly, but cut nonetheless. Had she come back to try and kill me? "Try the cold water to help the headache. That might work," I suggest. Even if she was trying to kill me, I had the odd urge to help her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm

A deep breath rose in my chest. I looked up a moment before looking back down.
    "Cold won't work for a Mira headache" I spoke, trying to fumble with the knife.

"You will stay silent" she spoke quietly, shaking my head as i pulled to the river.

"I think I'll just get going now" I stumbled, trying to keep from stumbling into the water.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 pm

So it was Mira who was causing her the headache. But why? She seemed more aggressive, and I never remembered her like that. What had changed? She gets up the leave, but I stop her, gently grabbing her shoulder. I spin her around. "If there's anything I can do to help." I pause, thinking. "I-... I don't know why, but I feel the need to help you."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

There was a rush of water, and air.
    "Your pack will be wondering what you found" I spoke in a grunt as I tried to pull away. Mira wouldn't have me back, not now. I knew that. I took in a deep breath as I pulled a hand through my hair.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 pm

"My pack can wait a second," I tell her. "You aren't a threat, so they'll deal," I tell her, relaying the thoughts of the now gone threat. "What I'd like to know is why are you out here, trying to kill someone? What is going through your mind....? I suppose other than Mira."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 pm

There was a light throbbing, and I flinched. She seemed to cause me pain everytime that her name came up. I shook my head, taking in a short breath. I ran a hand through my hair. I pulledup to the dagger in my hand.

I pulled it up, throwing it at the tree behind him.
    "You have to die" I spoke simply, a straight tone in my voice. I wasn't threatening, I was simply stating.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 pm

I laugh as the dagger flies by and I hear her voice. "I have to die," I smile. "And why would that be? What have I done wrong this time?" I ask sarcastically, watching her. "You know, for someone you just met, who, might I add, was just trying to help you.... its not a very nice thank you," I smile, crossing my arms over my chest.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 pm

I grunted quietly, looking behind him. I highly doubt that he was really, but I had to question him. I tookin a deep breath, coughing quietly.
    "You've been stealing our children. She said so. I've to kill you before I can go back to camp."

I punched him, but my weight and arm faultered as she seemed to push pain through my skull. She didn't even want him knowing that? Who was he?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 pm

She begins to punch, but ends up falling, I catch her, holding her close and up right. Something seemed familiar about this. How far up in my world that I'd forgotten memories from the past?

"Children again? But honey, I told you I'm not ready for children," I joke with her. As far as I can remember, I've always been a joker. "But we seriously have not taking any children. I told you, we're not monsters."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:27 pm

I stumbled and he had caught me. I took in a short breath, hearing his words. I tried to kick as he joked. I rolled my eyes, feeling as if it was about to collapse for a moment.

"I feel like I've known you before" I spoke simply, shaking my head as I pointed to my own.
    "Um...Mira's always right" Sarcasm was no where in my voice.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 pm

"The feeling is mutual," I say, staying there a moment before letting go. "She's always right? Sorry, I had forgotten the part where she's apparently accusing my pack and I, of stealing.... children? I mean, are in we in the middle ages or what?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm

I coughed quietly, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair. I looked over a moment before turning my head.
    "I would argue if I had the choice, but I have no choice" I spoke, turning on him, trying to hit him again. Did she not know how much her headaches feebled me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm

She obviously seemed distraught and unfocused. She just wanted to get this done so she could do something. To "go home", I believe she said. But why would Mira force her out. She was not someone to do that... was she?

She tries to punch me, so I let her. It hits me in the chest. I feel the punch, and it was rather stronger than I anticipated, but it still wasn't anywhere near getting the job done. "Did that get you anywhere? Talk Faith. Why is she making you do this?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I gritted my teeth. Why couldn't I just do this? I took in a short breath as I watched him a moment. He asked of mira. I wondered how I could break this link wiht her.

I could kill her.

The pain shot through me and I screamed. I had to stop this. I shook my head, taking in a deep rbeath as I pulled to fall quietly. My eyes closed, and I just felt like sleeping.

"That may be your best bet, child. Sleep" She spoke quietly, and I hummed lightly.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm

I catch Faith as she falls, laying her on the ground gently. "Mira! Can you hear me? It's Danny, you remember don't you? You must of, else why would you be doing this!? Whatever this is? Why are you making Faith do this?" I ask her, not even aware if she could hear me. This was ridiculous and unfair to her. What had Mira seen that she wanted me in my grave?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm