Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Famous Mistake

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Read Me Famous Mistake

Post by Jesseses Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are both famous for singing. Your band manager called and asked if we can work together. My manager said yes. Ever since we met we were unrepeatable you and I partied together all the time. We were always on the news for doing something stupid. I stopped a year and a half ago after I found out I was pregnant. I moved to Florida to start fresh. I sing and act now. You and your band are in Florida staying at one of the best five star hotels. My mom flies down to visit us. What happens when we meet at the hotel restaurant? Would I tell you Blake is our son? Would you even believe it? Or would your band tell you I am just using you for number of things?
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Famous Mistake

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:43 pm

"Oh. Congrats." I smile at her. A son? I thought to myself. She has a son?! "Are you with the father?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:51 pm

She shakes her head no "No he isn't really apart of his life" Angel shrugs "but I'm okay with it. Blake still has a good life. Why you ask?" She started to wonder if he figured it out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:58 pm

"Just wondering." I say nodding my head lightly. I put my hands in my pocket and look around. "So how old is he? Who's the dad?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:18 pm

She looks at him "Blake is about to turn two in a few days" Angel mom comes back with Blake. "So did you tell the father?" Angel looks at her mom then to Vinnie. "No mother not yet. Vinnie.. Blake is yours" Angel looks down
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:42 pm

"Mine?" I ask stunned. "Wow. Really?" I sit down and take a deep breath. "wow. This is a lot to take in. Are you sure?" I ask looking up at the three of them
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:02 am

Angel looks at her mom. Her mom was smiling. “About time” she whispers. Blake gets off his chair and walks to Angel. He opens his arms and looks up at her. Angel picks him up. “I’m sure” Blake started talking baby language and laughs. He claps his hands and looks at Vinnie laughing. “Do you remember the party I went to with you to celebrate your third second album being a hit… Well you should remember what happened that two days…” her mom looks at her.
    “That’s what you get for partying until five in the morning”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 am

"Wow. This is all coming so fast." I looked at Blake and smiled. He was playing with a ring on Angel's finger. He looks so much like her I never would have guessed he was mine. "Do you want me in his life?" I asked looking back at Angel and her mother.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Angel's mom walled between them "I think you should. He is your son. That's what we wanted from the beginning but you know how her dad is or was. He's no longer in the picture" she looks at them smiling. Blake grabbed his pacifier that was hanging from his shirt. Her started to play with it. Angel looks at him "That's up to you Vinnie. Just know you can see him when ever you want"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:16 pm

"I think your mother is right. I'm his father. He deserves to have a father in his life. I mean, we don't have to be together or anything but I'll help you support him and I'll buy the necessities and I'll visit every day if that's alright?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Blake laughs. "Yea that's fine with me" Angles mom.clapped and took Blake "daddy is going to spend time with you" Blake giggles and grabs on to grandma's face. "Do you want to hold him?" Blake holds on to Angel's finger. Angel smiles at Blake, then looks at Vinnie. She felt people staring. She looks to see their agents talking to each other.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:28 pm

"Uhh sure." I said getting up. Blake leans in and i grab him under the arms. He giggles and pokes my cheek. He laughs to himself and continues to play with his binky. "So uhm, ha, what do I do now?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:46 pm

They both shrug. "Don't you got to sing or something" my manager said walking to us. "Angel I just got a call from Joey. He wants you to go back to that tv show were you play as Star Santos. You start filming in two hours. Vinnie, you need to go. Ill take Blake" she takes Blake and gives him to angel. Let's go. The car is waiting" she walks away.
    "I guess we meet up later so you can play with your son"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 pm

"Uh yeah. I guess so. I'll see you by down the beach at 5?" I asked her as my manager started to grab my arm and pull me to the stage. "You have my number. Call or text me if you need anything." I say as I get pulled back stage. "What was that all about?" Kyle asks. " I have a son Kyle." I respond smiling.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:29 pm

"Yea" she yells back. She got to the set and started to read her script. An hour passed. She started to play her characters role. Angels mom dropped off Blake. She had a dinner plane with a few friends. It hit % and Angel couldnt leave without finishing the last scene. It was 5:15 when everyone finished. She smiles. Angel puts Blake in his car set and drove down to the beach. She walks up near the shore and started to play with Blake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

I stood on the beach with a button down summer shirt wide open, flowing in the breeze and shorts. I was holding a few toys to play with Blake in the sand. I was getting questioned by paparazzi. "What are you doing on the beach with toys?" "who are you waiting for?" "is angel's kid your son?" I didn't answer anything. "No comments." is all I said.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Blake starts laughing. He gets up, pointing to the left. "What is it?" I looked and saw the paparazzi. "Great" I whispered. I picked up Blake and put on my shades. I walked a little closer to see who it was. I heard them say Vinnie. I tried to walk around them but I coudln't. "Vinnie!" Once when I called out for him. All there attention came to me. The cmaeras started to flash. Blake started to scream. "Oh my god!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:42 pm

I dropped the toys and pulled three paparazzi out of my way to get to Angel and Blake. I covered them but the cameras kept flashing and Blake kept screaming. I started to push them up small stairs to the pool area. I ran inside with them and into an elevator. The camera flashes chased us all the way in. I clicked 7 different buttons so that the paprazzi wouldn't know which one was my floor. I got off two floors below mine and went up the stairs with Blake and Angel. We got to my floor and to my room. "We'll just play in here." I said smiling, opening the door.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:50 pm

I followed Vinnie. When we entered his room I smiled "Thanks for saving us" I wipe Blakes tears away, "Its okay" I put him down and fix his shirt. "He loves playing with cars" I said smiling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 pm

"Cars? Really?" I smiled. "I bought a few today." I say taking a box of cars and trucks out from under my bed. I set it down and uncovered it. Blake practically jumped out of Angel's arms to the box of cars. I laughed and started playing with him.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:31 pm

I sat on the floor next to Blake. Watching them play with toy cars and trucks put a smile on my face. Blake kept crashing the cars together. I bet he got that from watching TV with my mom. "So how are you taking all this? I know its a lot.. finding out you have a son.. Blake is turning two next week by the way" I said looking at hm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 pm

"I'm taking it well. I mean, I know it's a lot but it's part of life. When unexpected things come our way, we just gotta take it." I say as I look up at her. I nod. "I'll handle the party, if that's okay with you?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Blake turns facing me. He start to clap, laughing. I laughed "i think Blake wants that. So yes you can" Blake starts to dance. I couldn't believe we were actually having a family moment,
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 am

"Alright." I smile. "All I need you to do is send me a list of all the names of the kids you want invited, and I'll send out the invitations and get everything ready. What day do you want the party on? When's his actual birthday?" I ask ruffling Blake's hair.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 pm

"He is turning two. He doesn't have. A lot friends. It's mostly family members and there kids" Blake sits on my lap. Playing with your hand that was ruffling on his hair. He started to suck on his pacifier. "I'll give you the list tomorrow. For when is his birthday day, well weird party is.. remember the day our, but mostly your, music video came out.. it's just a different year." Blake nods yes. I smiled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 pm

"Well I'll make sure that this is the best party of his entire life" I smile at him then back at her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content