Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Brandon
Burn It
Capri
Skye
Faith Wynters
9 posters

They come from all over. [Working Title]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

They come from all over. [Working Title] Empty They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

Credits to Travis**

Setting: We are thousands of years into the future. Like its year 5019, and a war breaks out upon each of our galaxies. We start out on our separate ships some might go into battle some my stand watch for spies a board the ship. We must fight the other people even if it means death. Some of you may get captured and dragged back...to the other person’s ship while fighting but it’s worth it. Which Galaxy will rise above them all? Who will die? Who will get captured? Well, who knows what will happen but make it exciting and fun.
    OK NOW TO INTRODUCE THE GALAXIES. WHOO

The Mechina: Living machines or better yet living robots. They are the smartest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brains to get them out of all
    situations. They can hack anything they need to and they can fix any problem. They are very good with mechanics and machinery.

The Crystalinze: These are humanoid crystals. They are the strongest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brute strength than anything else. They can shoot crystal shards from their body. Also they can create blades and shield from their crystals.

The Nexeru: They are a hybrid of animals and humanoids. They are the swiftest of all of the species. They rely mostly on their animal instincts for them to survive. They have all the characteristics and powers of their animal. Also they have all the strengths and weaknesses of that animal. There body looks like a human but with animal like features.

The Whisperei: They are living elements. They are the sliest of all the species. They are good at misleading you into a trap. They rely mostly on their surroundings to help them out. Each one of the Whisperei is only one element. They can control/manipulate, and summon/ create the element. They look like there element and yet slightly look like a person

The Humans: Now here you might think humans are the weakest of the many groups, wrong! They are strategically wisest of all the species. They make plans and stick to it. Humans have been in several thousand wars learning new machinery and weaponry. From being in so many wars it gives them the upper hand on how to fight these creatures. They have highly advanced weaponry and they have armor also

Rules:
    You know them

Roles:
    There is one captain to each ship
    The Mechina ship Capitan:
    Crew:
    The Crystalinze ship Captain: crew: Danny (Special Forces)
    The Nexeru ship Captain:
    crew: Capri (Second in Command/Park Eagle)
    The Whisperei ship Captain:
    crew: Skye(Fire) Kristie (Shadows/Second in Command)
    The Humans ship Captain:
    Crew: Faith (Second in command/Medic)
    Lupus (Military Personel)

I also wanted to try classing the ships so Captains just put down what class your ships are here’s a few to get people started:

Privateer: [Human(transports important human relics)]
    Mercenary:

Transport:

Federation (these carry vips like senators and stuff like that):

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

They come from all over. [Working Title] Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 am

bio:
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Species:
    Element:
    Hair color:
    Hair Style:
    Eye color:
    Outfit:
    Tattoo?:
    Personality:

This is a really simple bio, but I'm too lazy to make another one up to go with this role-play.
    Skye
    Skye

They come from all over. [Working Title] Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:32 am

bio:
    Name: Schuyler Mullin.
    Nickname: Skye.
    Height: 5'7"
    Species:Whisperei
    Element: Fire
    Hair color: Dark reddish brown.
    Hair Style: Pin straight hair hitting her mid-torso. Thick bangs covering her forehead.
    Eye color: Light brown
    Sexuality: Straight
    Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/nfkldafdsaecdsa/set?id=26206377 Linky link link.
    Tattoo?: Nope.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 am

Are you Crew or Capitan Skye?
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:00 pm

jkfldsanlfdsa Sorry, forgot about that. Crew.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:02 pm

I'll add you down Whoo
    Stop That
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 pm

I LOVE THAT EMOTION! <33333333333333333
    Stop That
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:17 pm

It makes me smile
    Stop That
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Bio
    Name: Capri
    Nickname: Whatever ya want. Razz
    Height: 5'10"
    Species: Nexeru, Second-in-Command (If no one steps up to the plate, I'll be Captain.)
    (Animal): Capri is half human, half eagle (she has black wings). She has a 13-foot wingspan and her bones are very light. Capri also has extra air sacks in her lungs, as do birds. Because of her Avian genes, Capri's eyes are very large and angled. She has very sharp features (nose, jawline, cheek bones) and her teeth are slightly pointed. Her fingernails are very sharp and elongated.
    Hair color: Black
    Hair Style: Straight, down to lower rib cage.
    Eye color: Golden (like an eagle's.)
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/eagle_military/set?id=26312899 (Check it out, I made it ^_^)
    Tattoo?: Small, black feather on left hip.
    Personality: Dark witted, clever, on the silent side. Is known for her smirk.

Last edited by Capri on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Name: Kristina Torcette
    Nickname: Kristie, Kris, whatever really.
    Height: 5’ 9”
    Species: The Whisperei - Second in Command.
    Element: Shadow (Black aura stuff.)
    Hair color: Jet black
    Hair Style: Medium length and consistent waves from root to tip. Hangs down to 2 inches above my shoulder. No bangs, and is flipped over to the right.
    Eye color: Baby blue normally. When using my power or channeling; black.
    Outfit: http://www.thefashionablehousewife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/americas_basics_novelty_design_shrug_tee_shirts_stacy_61161_p165.jpg
    Tattoo: Jagged 1inch line spinning around my left leg from foot to the top of my thigh. The same type of line as the leg, but starting at my middle finger, ¾ inch, and spinning around my right arm, up to my shoulder. This type of facial tattoo, but in the same jagged line design, ½ an inch instead of the chain: http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/6/7/4/9/2/6/MTS2_simgirl24_658212_snapshot_7441aab0_d441ed68.jpg
    Personality: My personality is unique, and hard to grasp. This is because I act differently depending on my environment, what I have on my mind, and whom I am around. I can be peaceful, kind, angry, ignorant, and even hurtful. I treat you the way you deserve to be treated, the way you've earned. I have very little, if at all, respect for people when I first meet them unless they demonstrate respect to me. Again, it is an aspect you must earn from me, along with trust, and once you break either of them, good luck getting them back. I do not tolerate people who annoy me, or people I find to be a waste of time, you'll know if I dislike you, you can guarantee that. The people in my life whom have earned my respect, trust, even care, are what I hold closest to me, and that I'll do whatever it takes to ensure there well being. I can sometimes think highly of myself, but that is because I expect a lot out of myself. When I make mistakes, I don't admit to them easily, but try to avoid them, prove others wrong, or fix it before my mistake can be discovered. I avoid topics that either upset me, or get me angry, as when I am either, I can say/do things I do not mean to say or do. I've known to be slightly sadistic at some times, taking pleasure when someone who in my eyes deserves pain or death, gets it. I do not take well to insults, and react harshly to them. The same if you are to insult someone whom I care about. I have one way of thinking, nothing else, and I don't change often, if at all.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Thanks for joining, Capri, Kristie! Hopefully we can get more people soon
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 am

Name: Brandon
    Nickname: Lup
    Height: 6'1"
    Species: Human
    Hair color: Black with blonde tips
    Hair Style: Short shaggy
    Eye color: Hazel
    Outfit:(Without the helmet, unless I'm in battle) http://www.lms-killbook.com/images/downloadable/LMSGABRIEL2WALLPAPER1600x1200.jpg
    Tattoo: http://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0104/6008/werewolfe_large.jpg?1241716691
    Personality: Strong silent type. He doesn't speak much, unless spoken to.

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:58 am

Role: Military guard personel on your ship Faith. lol
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:02 pm

I think this is the time to start, since it's been clearly over a few days. D: Sorry Guys

P.S. It's not a very good first post and I'm sorry. My heads about to explode and I'm not good at beginning posts.

IC-
    The ship shuffled quietly around as we all seemed to be doing their certain duties. I, myself, was sitting in Co-Comander's chair, hoping that something would snap the daylights out of all these crew-members. None of them seemed to see the fun in this like I still did. We're on a ship, A spaceship (Which is already cool enough) that has contact with other types of alien liforms on different planets! I did blame my thoughts on the fact that I had been stealing old things called books from the transports we carried. Some of them had to be hundreds of years old, especially since the words didn't move automatically across the page and you had to turn each yellow piece of wood to get it to function properly. I shrugged, from what I had read, there was no such thing as any of our Galaxy Partners, actually, I think we were bigheaded to think that in all this space, we were the only ones.

I shook my head, propping my feet up on the control pannel. Somehow, I was Second in Command, but I was only Second. Never when the capitan went out did he place me where I could fufill jobs that actually mattered. I shook my head, looking around silently before standing. I hadn't been ordered to stay at my post, and frankly, I wanted to mess with some of these people on this ship. They all seemed to uptight and quiet!

I grunted quietly before escaping out toward the closest door, toward the cargo bay. I nodded quietly, taking in a deep breath as my dogtags Jingled around my neck.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:44 am

I looked up from the floor as Faith walked by, her dog tags jingling quite loudly. "Hey. Aren't you supposed to be at your post?" I ask, with a bit of fake annoyance in my voice.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:36 pm

The Nexeru looked out of the ship's window, her golden eyes glinting subtly. Her black wings were protruding out of the slits she'd made on her jacket. They were in the folded, relaxed position as she stood there, simply thinking. Planning.

Even though she was only Second in Command, the Captain frequently came to her for advice.

A wide, sharp-toothed grin appeared on Capri's face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Someone spoke and I turned on them, a small frown on my lips. I watched Lupus a moment, a giggle escaping my lips.
    "Aren't you supposed to be guarding something? It's a little above your paygrade to try and tell me what I'm to be doing" I punched him playfully iin the arm as I turned, stalking toward the cargo hold. There was always something to be doing in there.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Schuyler sat at her post, watching the radar carefully. Skye sighed and ran a hand over her face, trying to keep herself awake. She was communications control, and with that came the ever so adventurous job of monitoring the radar. Her foot tapped on the tile floor as the map in front of her showed the ship sailing across the black grid. It showed the planets near, the stars, and the other ships. Another ship came into view, and Skye popped up. She placed a finger on the map, the ships information coming up. A Nexeru ship. She smiled and watched as the ship slowly moved across the map.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 am

I smirked when she punched me and I watched her walk away. My eyes, following her every move. I snapped out of it and stood up more straight. I looked around slowly and gripped the pistol at my side tighter.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 am

I giggled quietly, shaking my head as I punched in my code before the electronic door slid open. I skipped in before it slid closed behind me. I looked around as the many people worked and moved crates and cargo boxes around.

There had to be something to get into before someone called me back to post.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm

A little ping noise caught Capri's attention. She looked up. the radar.

She walked up to the panel, placing her hand next to the radar. Capri drummed her talons lightly on the metal as she watched the green screen flash.

A ship. Two ships. A Whisperei and a Human.

Capri smirked, then placed a taloned finger of the clear screen in front of her, contacting the Captain.

The screen blinked, and a little robotic noise flickered. The Captain's face was now on the screen.

"Good day, Captain." Capri said, giving a sharp-toothed smile, her black wing lightly fluttering behind her.

She continued, "I've spotted a couple of ships. Human and Whiperei."

All the Captain did was give a dark chuckle and with another ping, he signed off, leaving the clear screen again.

Capri looked out into space, the wide grin still present.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:52 am

three questions:

1.Can I join?

2.What is happening at the moment?

3.Is there a Commander for the Human ship? if not Ill take the job
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:26 am

ooc - can I join?

Name Crimson Stone (goes by Stone)
    Height: 7'1
    Body/Look: I just typed up crystal alien and this is what I got, so here:
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/211/c/c/Chromastone_Blast_by_alorix.jpg
    Role: On Special Forces
    Species: Crystalinze
    Personality: Can be cold a ruthless, but I do have a kind side.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 am

1. Of course you can

2. We are all on separate ships, doing duties, watching radars, getting into trouble Ect.

3. No Commander, you may fill the position.
    And of course Danny. More people are needed D:

bic

There wasn't much going on around these parts. Just a bit of cargo being moved around and shipped to all sorts of different places. I tok in a short breath as I rummaged through one of the older wooden boxes. I didn't find much, just a bunch of plastic holding devices with shiny round things in them. The fronts read Xbox 360, whatever that was.

"Why are we carrying useless junk around anyway?" I spoke quietly as I pulled the top back upon the crate, making little noise as I did so.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 am

As special forces, it was part if my job to deal with those special jobs. In this task force, it was important to always be three steps ahead... Of ones grave. Our jobs were simple enough, but sometimes, things got complicated, sometimes, we were the only solution. There was a small green blinking on my communicator around my forearm. It was my mission. Get in, get out. One of ours has been capture. Right now would be the smartest time to strike. One of our own is only in a transport ship. Small, with less security. Sometimes, the enemy didn't even know we were there.

I docked with the Nexeru transport unit. Right now, they think it's empty, and are unsure why there is a constant transmission being emit to them asking docking permission. I send no replys. As far as they know, this ships a ghost. I'm a ghost. The airlock seals and the doors slide open. My back is against the wall, waiting for them. Two guards cautiously walk in, guns cocked. Straight into my trap. With both hands held out, I shoot three crystals (from each hand) which lands in their necks, killing them. They fall to re ground as I briskly walk in to find my escapee.

After a few guards and empty rooms, I spot him, on his knees being tortured for war information. Like I said, some times things get sticky. I knock down the door, shooting an array of crystal darts heading towards the guards in the room. They duck and hid for cover. But they weren't expecting this attack, they aren't prepared for this. I walk up to his chains, shooting them off before picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. With my task partially complete, I head back to my ship.

Reaching there shortly, I toss him in, powering up our ship. I hear the sirens start and the sounds of footsteps. "Your safe now General," I tell him, sealing our door and breaking connection with the Nexeru ship. I quickly send power to the engines to quickly get out of there, safely.

Sometimes thing get comicated. I fix those.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 am