Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 2 Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 am

"But..." I trailed off, knowing that I probably couldn't make her change her mind. I shuffled to pull myself out of the tub, grabbing the towel and watching her a moment.

Pulling the twel around me I gave a bow, knowing I was greatful.
    "Thank you Miss, for showing the greatest of kindness" I smiled, taking in a deep breath and pulling toward her. I needed to keep close to ehr, make heer want to keep me for the night.

"But really, Miss, I can go back if you would rather not have me" I spoke simply giving a large grin as I pulled toward the woman and past her.

I stopped, taking in a deep breath as I watched the woman, giggling quietly as I pulled a hand nimbly toward the robe, pulling it around my body, and the towel that was around me. I smiled quietly, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair, walking from the room to explore the rest of such a house.
    Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm

"Nonsense. Come Eat." I follow you out of the bathroom and head of towards the living room where a Tv Sat along with extrvagant fruniture and to tables sitting with food on them.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm

A deep breath arose from my lips as I looked the girl over, there was so much around to look at, things I had never seen. I took in a gasp as I walked up to the television. It was quite large and the glass was flat. I hadn't watched television since the night I got lost at the circus. I was only about seven or eight, and I was watching an biography on Lewis and Clark.

"Oh my...Things have gotten..bigger in my time away from..everything, haven't they miss?" I smiled quietly, shaking my head as I turned to her with a large grin.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 pm

"Things have changed Dramatically in the past few year. Oh, By the way you can call me Vasilissa or Lisa or any other nickname you can come up with." I smile and take a seat and motion for you to come sit with me so we can eat.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:15 pm

I smiled, and with every moment it seemed to grow.
    "Well thank you Miss-Vasilissa" I giggled quietly as I took steps to the couch. I nodded quietly, pulling myself next to her. I waited, like I always did, like I was made to. It was natural now. You waited for permission, for everything. Or, you got the lesson beat into you. I nodded quietly to myself, pullingmy hands into my lap as I waited.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:18 pm

"Drop the Miss part. Its okay. No formality with me. What are you waiting for? Dig In." I say takinga drink of tea before me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:30 pm

I looked up as she spoke, nodding quietly. She didn't want formalities. I took in a deep breath as I watched her a moment. The words made me look up after a moment before I pulled thecup up, looking at it a moment before taking a large drink. It wasn't something I had in many years. Actually, I usually got water. That's usually what I was used to.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:42 pm

"Well I made grilled cheese and chicken soup to try and heathen you up" I say grabbing my sandwich and taking a bite then eating some pasta and chicken taking a sip of the broth.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:55 pm

"Thank you" I muttered before taking up the sandwichin my hand. I take in it's scent a moment before taking a large bite, the taste filling my mouth and I hummed lightly, closing my eyes. I took another large bite, on after another, without thinking of the company I was in. I hadn't had such food in awhile, and I knew I wouldn't get this ever again.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 pm

"There. Better. Do you like it? Is it enough? If not I can make something different or make more." I say letting my statement hang in the air.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I seemed to have finnished the sandwich in no time flat. I hummed quietly, my eyes opening to look over at the misses who had saved my life it seemed.

"It's the best" I nodded quietly, pulling toward the bowl.
    "This will be enough thank you."
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 pm

"Well good. I have a spare bedroom one door past the bathroom and on the right instead of the left. Thats the room your staying in and tomorrow I have off so we can go shopping and get you some clothes that fit you." I say pickng my dirty dishes up and taking them to the sink and begin washing. "Just bring your dishes in here when you are finished."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

She spoke, and my eyes lit up. What happened if they found me? Would they force her to watch my beating like they had with the fire-eater when she tried to escape? Of course, she was dead now, from starvation after the fact, which I wasn't looking forward to. I looked up, called from my thoughts as I pulled a nad through my hair.

"I wouldn't want to step on your toes,Miss" I shook my head, standing as she started to walk from the room. I couldn't stop with formalitlies, it had been beat into me like it had many more.

I shook my head, watching as the many memories pulled into my mind. I shook my head.
    "You've already been so kind, and I've no money" I spoke quietly, out of shame maybe, I had no clue.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"Stop with the Miss. Call my Lisa or something. Also if you can tell I have plently of oney dont worry about it. I will help you get on your feet maybe even after a while you can get a job once you are healthy again and more literate. I can get you into school if you would like." I say starting to ramble about plans for everything
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 pm

I was scolded for the miss once again, and I nodded quietly, forcing myself to remember this time. I shook my head.

I was..some literate..I could talk. I just couldn't read or write. My parents had sheltered me, not let me go into school when I was supposed to, I was supposed to start the next year, but then I was taken away. My eyes shot to the ground and I coughed, tyring not to feel so stupid.

"I-I'm sorry...I cannot read...Or write" I spoke quietly, my embarassment making my cheeks go red.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 pm

"Homeschool. I wouldnt want you to be embarrassed having to go to elementary at your age. I can home school you here and then I can taech you twice as well. I am an author so you will excel in english and literature in no time. Write and reading will be second nature." I smile finshindg the dishes. "Come on I have a slip you can use. What bra size do you think you are?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:19 pm

I tried to laugh, tried to act as if it was nothing, but it was. I just realized how horrid it must be fore a girl my age to not know this type of thing. I must seem like a retard. I shook my head quietly, maybe it would have been better if I had just stayed at the circus. I took in a short breath, looking up to her as she spoke of a 'slip' I had no clue what she was speaking of. I looked her up a moment before shaking my head.

"Sorry Ma-Vassilisa, I haven't a clue..They usually give you a pieve of clothing and if you don't fit you make it work or go without." I spoke simply, trying to hide the feeling of embarrasment once again.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:49 pm

"Well you look about the same size as me so if you dont mind you can burrow one of mine. I have a large shirt you can wear and a pair of shorts. We look about the same size minus the part of you being WAY to skinny. That will be fixed." I say winking and grabbing your hand pulling you back to my room.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm

I took in a short breath as I watched her. Was I really that skinny. I looked down my body, my cheeks flushing. I had never noticed before. I oook in a deep breath as I looked up at her.

"Thank you kindly" I smiled looking back to her as she spoke of fixing me. I giggled quietly, knowing how much I already liked this girl. She had been s kind. I would have to repay her, somehow though, I did not know.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm

"Now here are some shorts and here is a shirt but before we try these on we need to get you some undergarments. Hmmm..." I grab a bra that seemed like it would fit if we just adjusted the straps. "Would you like to burrow some underwear until we canget you some of your own so you arent nude under the shorts?" I say digging through a drawer of underwear. I move aside the thongs and grab a pair I havent used often cause I didnt like the way they fit.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I nodded quietly as I took the shirt and shorts from her. She was being so nice. Other people would feel awkward in this situation, but she took it full stride. I smiled, watching her as she looked through a drawer. The thing, she called it a 'bra' felt funny over my top. I had never worn one of these before, never even had the chance. I giggled at the thought before looking up to the girl again, a smie on my lips.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm

I turn to you holding a pair of underwear and bust out laughing. "Oh Hun! You wear the bra under the shirt to hold you boobs in place." I begin to laugh a little less. "Shall I help you? I have some underwear you can wear."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm

I flushed quietly as she laughed, trying to laugh with her. I shook my head, smiling real big.
    "I'm sorry Miss, must've been something I wasn't taught in the circus" I nodded looking at her as I pulled the garmet from her hands. Now I did know where these went. I took in a short breath, watching her a moment before proceding to put them on.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:48 pm

"Again with the Miss." I help you slide of the shirt and pull the bra onto your arms and hook the back of the clasp. I help you slide the shirt back on and then wait for you to pull on the shorts to make sure everything fits.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm

I looked up to her a moment, a smile on my lips.
    "Vassilisa" I spoke again, correcting myself. I ran a hand through my almost-dry hair before pulling up the shorts and tying the drawstring before looking to her.

"There,good and dandy?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am