Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Engi
Brandon
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Danny
9 posters

The Last Airbender

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Last Airbender - Page 4 Empty The Last Airbender

Post by Danny Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

If anyone has seen the show Avatar: The Last Airbender, I'm sure you know where this is going. But the nations aren't at war anymore. Everything seemed to be in order, peaceful. There is being a tournament held in Ba Sing Se, and any and all contestants are welcome to join. You can be an Earthbender, Waterbender, Firebender, or even just a warrior. The contestants live in the high living area through out the tournament. Two or three to each house. There are different sectors, so not everyone is fighting everyone. The winner gets a bag of gold for spending or whatever!

After the tournament... well you guys can decide on what to do. If your having a fight, it doesn't have to be with another role player. I believe that's it. If there are any questions, we can figure it out as a role play!

Have fun guys!!!

Earthbenders:
    -Faith
    -Taiga

Firebenders:
    -Brock
    -Kyoko

Warriors:

Waterbenders:
    -Asagi
    -Capri
    -Danny

House 1 (they can be coed):
    -Asagi
    -Faith
    -

House 2:
    -Capri
    -Danny
    -Kyoko

House 3:
    -Brock
    -Taiga
    -

Can add more!

Last edited by Danny on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The Last Airbender - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Airbender

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 am

Everything had dropped, all the earth, the water, everything. I stopped, looking around with my clouded eyes. Someone was apologizing for something, but I couldn't tell what. There were too many thumping feet and heartbeats being thrown around. I took in a short breath as someone started talking, rather close, and female from what I could tell.

I tapped my foot on the ground, once, twice, three times, before holding out a hand for a shake, just hoping the girl was talking to me.

"I am" I kept my voice low for if she wasn't talking to me I didn't seem to be as much of a fool.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 pm

I tea pot started to boil, so I place three cups down. I throw my hand backwards, slowly turning my wrist, so the hot water would stir the rice. I grab some herbs and spices, placing in the pot, letting them change the hot water, into tea. On the fire, I had three pieces of fish cooking. I took more herbs and spices, tossing them over the fish. I stir the water for the rice again. With a spoon, I pick up some rice, and cool it before trying it. "Ready," I mutter to myself. I drain the water from the rice before grabbing three plates. I would put a large scoop of rice on the plate, before I put the fish on top. I finally pour the tea into the cups, and bring the ready dinner over to a table.

No one was in yet, so I walked over to my room to get changed. I peeled off my shirt, tossing it on the bed as I look for a new one.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:41 pm

"Nice to meet you Taiaga. So you are an earth bender? How did you hear of the tournament?" I stood and took a sip of my hot tea. I set the cup down and went to my room. I put on a new red t-shirt. I stretched and sighed, walking back out to the living room and sitting down again.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:44 pm

"Rumors spread like wild fire." Taiga said, watching him get up. "It just got to my town. It seemed interesting enough." She waited until he was back into the room. "How about you?" She sipped her tea.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Just as she'd walked in on the battle, it stopped. Capri gave a little shrug and looked around. People had gone back inside, but she saw two girls that she didn't know out there.

Capri sighed lightly, walking over to the little lake nearby. She sat by the water, gently placing her hand in. Capri swirled her fingers.

Three coy fish immediately swam up to her hand. Excitedly, they moved in little circles and nibbled on her fingers. Capri gave a small laugh. A couple of quacks caught her attention and she looked up, seeing two of ducks wading towards her. She gave a little smile, then heard a female's voice.

She got up and turned, gently wiping her wet hand off on her pants. It was her roommate, "Hi!" she said, her ice-blue eyes gleaming, "I'm Capri. You must be my roommate."

Capri glanced behind the girl, eying the dorm building. "Let's go see our room!" she said excitedly as she started walking, black hair flicking behind her.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:06 pm

"You're quite the cheerful one." Kyoko said, following the girl back to the house. "So you're a water bender?" She asked, walking in step with Capri. Kyoko watched her own feet as she walked back towards the house. Placing a hand on the door she opened it and stepped inside, holding it for Capri. "And you're in the tournament as well?"
    Kyoko looked at the fire in the room and plates of food. She tilted her head to the side before sitting next to the fire, fascinated by the flames.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:37 pm

I pulled my hand back, no one was there. I felt like a complete fool even though no one had seen my feign attack on trying to make friends. I shook my head, taking in a deep rbeath as I watched the darkenss of my own eyes. I took in a short breath before turning and starting to walk. I hadn't even met my own room-mate, so lets try there, if she had even arrived yet.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:00 pm

I walked out of my room, a shirt in my hand. The door interrupted my changing. Kyoko and a girl stood there. Another room mate? "Hi," I smile at them, bowing to the new girl. I quickly throw my shirt on before I speak again. "I'm Kuruk," I tell her. "I-uh- made dinner. Northern Water tribe style. Not as good as my mother's... But..." I trail off, scratching the back of my head, a bit embarrassed. Hope it wasn't to bad.

I sit on my knees at the table, waiting for them before I begin.

ooc - Faith, I'm not sure where Mire is, I can put you in another room if you'd like, so your not alone.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:16 pm

I chuckled slightly "I have been to many tournaments...I'm a pretty seasoned fighter. This won't be my first here, I've been to several other, smaller ones." I smirked, "So, first word of this tournament and I was here as quickly as I could." I stood slowly. "Speaking of which. You must excuse me....I have to go prepare. My match is pretty early tomorrow." I turned and walked out into the back yard. It was mostly dirt. Which is good. I hated burning plants. I removed my shirt once again. That shirt wasn't for combat and wasn't any reason to burn it. I took a deep breath and stiffened my stance. When I exhaled, steam left my nostrals. I raised my hands, igniting them. I moved them in a circular motion before jumping into the air, lauching myself towards the oppostie end of the yard. I flipped just before hitting the ground and slid about a foot or two. I was crouched, leaning on one hand so I swung my leg around the side, igniting it. I then flipped backward, doing a back hand spring. I pushed off the ground and rotated my body. Doing a barrel roll kind of thing. My body was surrounded in flames.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:38 pm

"Alright, have fun." Taiga called as he walked out. He seemed nice enough, a little cocky though. She took another sip of the tea and made a face. "Bitter." She muttered, putting the cup down. She peered over her shoulder at him practicing outside, then stood up and stretched. "I want a nap." She murmured to herself.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 pm

I continued training for about an hour before stopping. I was breathing heavily. Each breath released a mixture of smoke and steam. I could feel the heat that was built up in my chest. So I sat and began meditating, calming my inners. When I was done, I relaced my shirt and went out onto the front porch to relax.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:40 pm

I grab my glider from the tree where I was chillin. Coa was in the upper branches and he slowly watches me as I open up my glider.

"You comin?" I ask him and he flaps his wings and we soar up into the sky.

I notice someone chillin on a porch of one of those cabins and I circle slowly as I make my way down. I was pretty bored with nothing to do. Maybe I should enter this tournament after all.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:23 pm

"Brooock." Taiga called, sitting up. She had fallen asleep without noticing. She stretched up, yawning into her hand. Her stomach rumbled lightly. "Brock. What are we go--." She stopped as an air bender flew down from the sky. She took a step back, getting into a fighting stance, watching the girl. She stayed quiet though, not wanting to be noticed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

ooc- It's up to you Razz I don't care. It might be interaction, but what of Mire if she returns?
    bic

A deep breath rolled through my lips as I sat upod the groung. was sitting, knees folded in trance as I listened to the sounds of nature. I had forced aarde, my badgermole, to keep out of the city for the tournament. I don't think any would take kindly to their streets being ripped apart.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh, quite. Animals make me happy." answered Capri as they walked, "Yes, I'm in the tournament."

They reached the room and walked in. The smell of tea mingled in the air. She smiled, only having it fade when she noticed the fire. Yes, she liked the warmth, but it was drying out the air. She lightly sighed, watching Kyoko studying the flames.

Capri glanced at Kuruk as he spoke, "Oh, hello, I'm Capri." she said happily, sitting down at the table, "It's good to see another waterbender, I'm from the Southern Water Tribe."

She smiled brightly before picking up her cup and sipping her tea.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm

I glanced upward when I heard a swooshing sound of the wind. A girl was floating down towards me on a glider. "An airbender..." Escaped my lips quietly.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 am

OOC- Would it be possible for me to Join?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 pm

ooc - Sure Vas

bic - "Southern Water Tribe," I pause, smiling. "It's good to see a waterbender from our sister tribe. Come, eat guys, everything is getting cold," I chuckle. I walk over to sit down when there's a knock at the door. I look at them confused for a quick second before answering the door. "Hello?" I ask, sliding the door open. "Hello," a lady smiled. It appeared to be the same lady that I saw at sign in... Well the one that signed me in. "Kuruk Feng?"

"Yes?" I nod. What did she want? The tournament started tomorrow, so- "Your first match has been changed. Your opponent has dropped out of the tournament, due to illness. Your first match is first thing tomorrow morning. Good night," she bows quickly before rushing off. She probably had other houses to go to, things to organize.

I turn back to the girls, and walk to re table where I begin to eat. I wonder when their first matches were.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 pm

I fall down to the ground and Coa soars above me. I see the boy staring at me and I frown.

"What'chu lookin at?" I ask flatly.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Kyoko took her cup and sipped it quickly, the tea still hot. "Great" Kyoko said and rolled her eyes at the two. "If I face any one of you I'll be destroyed in a second." She put the mug down in front of her and let her hands fall into her lap, looking between the two as Danny went to the door.
    As he returned, Kyoko looked between them both. "My first match is tomorrow night. And you?" She asked, referring to both.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm

I take a few bites, wolfing down my food. "It was tomorrow evening like yourself," I tell her in between bites. "But it just got switched to tomorrow morning. Talk about your unfortunate coincidences, eh?" I chuckle as I eat again, almost finishing my food already.

"And I wouldn't say lose Kyoko. It's not over till its over," I tell her vaguely. "I learned that the hard way. Lost my fair share of battles to firebenders. You'll do brilliant! Both of you," I smile at them, drinking some tea. "Though not as good as I," I laugh, jokingly.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Capri set her cup down as Kuruk took his seat again, hearing a little plink noise.

"Oh, my first match is tomorrow morning. Against an Earthbender. A very unexperienced Earthbender. I've met him myself. I was told that I was to be in more than one match tomorrow, though." she gave a little half smile, then twirled her finger over her cup, making the tea spin and churn.

OOC- In case you didn't catch that, I'm not facing another roleplayer, I'll be controlling my opponent. ^_^
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:54 pm

ooc - whenever you guys want to head into tomorrow and start the matches, just go ahead. Also, so we don't have people waiting, we can have each match going at the same time. So we can have different arenas, everyone can post one or two responses on their matches, and we can just meet up at the end of the day or whatever Smile

This way, we don't have people waiting and what not. Mercy, if you want to join the tournament, just give a little explanation saying how you registered or which way.

bic - I finish off my food and tea before clearing my plate. I go to wash up before bed, wanted plenty of rest before my match tomorrow morning. I walk back into the living room, wanting to give then a goodnight farewell.

"Good luck with your matches tomorrow ladies. All the best," I smile and bow before heading into my room.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 am

I smiled at this new girl, from the porch and I stood up. "I guess I'm just suprised to see a new airbender. Well now I know I'm going to be on the look out for you at the tournament." I waved and went back inside. I needed some rest. I walked into my room, dragging my bag behind me. I took off my shirt and fell into bed.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:46 am

"Welcome back." Taiga said as he walked by. He looked very tired, She shrugged, and turned away. "What are we going to have for dinner?" She called to him, glancing over her shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 am