Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Mercy
Eljordo
8 posters

Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my first attempt at an RP, it is inspired by the upcomming movie "Battle for Los Angeles" comming out March 11th 2011 Smile

On January 13th, 2013, the Aliens declared their war against humanity. In a matter of hours the Alien warships desended on every major city across the globe. 17 million people were killed in a matter of hours. The UN was quick to respond, sending out troops to battle these invaders, but they are fighting a war they cannot win. The aliens are phisically sronger, faster and tougher than the humans. They wield weapons far more advanced than ours.

This RP will take place in Los Angeles (And area)two weeks after the Invasion. The human race is on the brink of extinction. The millitary is still fighting off the aliens, but hope is all but lost. The city of LA is in ruins, it is a war torn battlefield. Soldiers and Alien warriors fight it out in the streets while civillians are caught in the middle, trying to survive.

BIO SHEET:

Name:
    Character Name:
    Weight:
    Hair color:
    Clothing:
    Weapons (If any):
    Civillian or Soldier?:
    Personality:
    History:

People in this RP: Eljordo, Mercy Thompson,Faith Wynters, Mireya, Angel Love, Lupus, Skye

Soldiers: Eljordo, Angel Love (Former)

Civillians: Angel Love (Current), Mercy Thompson, Faith Wynters, Mireya, Lupus, Skye

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Read Me Re: Alien Invasion (Never too late to join(: )

Post by Mireya Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 pm

ooc: I'm a guy in this one. Razz

bic: Kael formed a silent scream as the rock was moved off his leg. He pulled it free gratefully. It was bleeding in places and his foot was bent at an impossible angle. he couldn't dare move it, so he did not try. His breathing was fast as he stood up on his uninjured leg slinging the soldier's arm around his shoulders. He could not speak, but he was determined to try and fix this. He took the soldier's gun and circled this way and that as if to ask, "where should I go?"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 pm

OOC- lol sry, ill edit that Razz

bic-

"We need to find cover"
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 pm

He nodded and lumbered with the injured man to a dilapidated but relatively obscured building. he was panting and bleeding by the time he set him down behind the wall, but he held the firearm tight. He turned and looked out the door before slinking bak behind the wall himself. This was maybe a small victory, but it felt like a long, drawn out failure.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Jordan struggled to keep concious. finally, darkness took him
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Kael gasped and slunk past the doorway to the unconscious soldier. He couldn't just leave him here, and he wasn't in decent enough shape to leave, himself, let alone to carry another. He was worried. They were vulnerable. There had to be some sort of help they could get. There had to. He jumped at the slightest noise as he waited with baited breath for the soldier to awaken.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am

I hadn't noticed how far I had ran until I seemed to come into veiw of the same scene I had just left, just a different angle. There were aliens and humans everywhere, but I knew not to draw attention to myself. Two girls stood together hwile other soldiers lay unconscience everywhere. The male from before wasn't in sight and and hadn't a clue where to go. She was silent as she ducked behind a car toward the two females [if I've read correctly Skye/Mercy] silent as I waited. Hopefully none would see me, but I usually wasn't that lucky.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

Angel was unconscious. She was out for quite some time. A dog [Siberian husky] runs up to Angel and starts to like her face. Angel softly puts a hand on his face and flutters her eyes open. She groans in pain. She looks around not seeing Sergeant Jordan in front of her. She took her time sitting up. The first thing she saw was her stuff. She starts to crawl to it. The dog follows her. “Go away” she said in a whisper. She puts on her bag and uses the rifle to get up. She saw Jordan and with another guy. His leg was bended. She looks at it “Oh. My. God.” Angel limps to Jordan. “Hey wake up” she said smacking him in the face softly. When he did not wake up to her soft slaps. She checked his pulse. He was still alive. “Sorry for what I’m about to do” she Smacks him very hard. The sound of the slap echoes. “Wake up” she says a little louder. She looks at the other guy. “What’s your name?” she looks at him and sees him holding Jordan’s gun. Did he do this?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am

Jordan felt a sharp pain across his face. He instantly awoke. When his vision cleared he saw Angel talking to the boy, he couldn't make out what they were saying. He himself could bearly even mumble at the moment.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 am

Kael turned his head a little to the left at the rather energetic girl. He took up some wet earth in his hand and wrote on the wall admittedly crookedly, "K A E L."

He looked over at the other soldier and pointed towards him so that the other girl would see he was conscious if only slightly.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

Angel looks at what he wrote 'K A E L' she looks at him. “Could you speak?” she looks at Jordan. He was barely able to stay awake “Epic fail of saving me but thank” She smiles. When was the last time she smiled? She looks at the warehouse. They need to go back inside and hide. She looks at Kael “I’m going to take the sergeant in the warehouse. I’ll be back for you okay”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 am

Jordan managed a slight chuckle after her comment, but he was still bearly awake. His shoulder still seared with pain.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 am

Angel looks at Jordan “Or would you rather stay here and become the aliens chew toy?”
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 am

Kael frowned slightly shaking his head, but remained as thus. At least he had a gun...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:08 pm

"help me up..." he groaned
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

They hadn't noticed me behind the truck. It was an advantage at this point to be here. There were three that I could tell.two were talking, but the other had simply been adressed. Was the other the male that had helped me before? If he was hurt I would venture out. It wasn't everyday you found someone who would risk their life for you.

I nodded quietly. One foot infront of the other, I pulled myself out into the clearing. My handgun was drawn, and searching the rumble and cars for the group of three. I monouvered around large bits of concrete, a sigh on my lips as I saw the three they needed my help.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 pm

The dog starts to bark. Angel turned to look at him “Your still here?” it took her a while to get up. She helps the Jordan up. “The dog won’t leave me alone” she looks at the dog, who kept staring at the car “I think I’m going to call him Oreo” he was black and white. His eyes are blue.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Angel helped him up, he was wobbly, he cried out in pain. Plasma burns were alwayse nasty, Jordan was in for alot more pain until he sees a medic.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 pm

I took in a short breath as the girl helps up the one. He ooked to be of military generalities, and it made me grunt. Wasn't there such a saying as Never Leave a Man Behind?

I shook my head, the girl seemed incompetent enough as it was without leaving one of the more suitable ones out to die. I waited until they weren't looking before comming around the car they were near, and sitting beside the boy. I would help him when they were done being fools.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm

She looks at Jordan “your arm looks nasty. Do you think you can stand by yourself? So I can’t help Kael” Oreo steps back, growling. “What is it?” She looks down and sees a girl. “Trying to steal him? Who are you?”
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 pm

I looked up as I hear the sound of a dog. Damn things, I hated them. I looked up as the girl spoke. I gave a snort.
    "I'm helping him, what it seems you have no idea how to do" I spoke, looking to the boy. He had saved me, it was for me to save him now, out of good grace. I smiled lightly as I got into a kneeling position.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Angel looks at the girl “attitude much? I can only help one person at a time” she looks at Kael, then back to the girl. “Besides we can’t move him just yet. If you haven’t notice he leg is bended… if we move him to fast or slow it would hurt him or cause more damage”
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:39 pm

I was not going to be taking this girls B.S. like I was someone below her.
    "If you hadn't noticed, the word is Bent or Protruding not Bended and besides, If you aren't stong enough to be able to pick up a grown man in a time of war, you don't need to be even near the battlezone." I gave her a sickly sweet smile as I turned back to look at the male. I gave him a smile in thanks before before wondering why he hadn't said a word the entire time we had been together. I took in a deep breath as I ran a hand through my hair.
    "Let's get you to safety shall we?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Angel laughs, “Is this coming from someone who was hiding from here own kind? [Humans] she looks at her “So I’m guessing his hurt for trying to save you. Someone who is in battle zone with out a weapon. Just to let you know he can’t speak and his name is Kael” she helps Jordan go inside the warehouse. She walks back out.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Jordan walked back out of the warehouse, bearly able to stand.

"your both missing the point! We need real medical attention, we have to get to base!" he wabbled over to kael and slung the guys arm around his shoulder and began to walk with him.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Angel just looks at the girl. She turns to follow the guys. She started to think about the unit that is on the other side of the city. It was about an hour drive. Depending on how the road looks. She sighs. “W-what about unit 19. Isn’t it still on the other side of town?” that was the last time she saw her brothers a few months ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm