Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Jesseses
6 posters

High School Of The Dead

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Update High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea from a anime show =]So we are in school and the gates are closed. A teacher gets bitten by a zombie through the gate. The infection starts to spread. We have to find a way to survive and go somewhere safe. The whole school gets infected and we have to find a way out. Now the good thing is the cant see or smell us. They go by sound. One little noise can attract them. The only way to kill them is by hitting them on the head. If you hit any other part of the body they well still attack. They are also slow. (They don’t run but they are a little fast)

Roles
    Cheerleader:
    Jock:
    Rock: Alice[Engi],
    Nerd/outcast: Faith, Skye
    Popular: Lacey, Me,
    Class clown:
    Slut/player:
    Shy one:
    Quite one: ElJordo, Austin[Engi], Chris[Zerrow]

Relation
    Cousin: ElJordo
    Step sister (we don’t get along until now): Skye
    Best guy friend: Chris [Zerrow]
    Best girl friend: Lacey
    Friends: Alice & Austin[Engi]
    Ex:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy:

High School Of The Dead - Page 7 Images13
    ^^School Uniform^^

Last edited by Angel Love on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Anonymous

Update Re: High School Of The Dead

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 am

Lacey comes over and frowns again. "Exactly Jordan, I didn't lie at all, and this isn't a prank at all!"Lacey says, waiting for the others to come through the vent.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 am

Skye slid behind Alice, crawling slowly and stopping to look out each vent. "It's blocked?" The girl rolled her eyes and sat, leaning against the vent. "I'd bet you all anything that by the end of the day, one of us will be dead." Her fingers were curled around the rubber handle of the bat, unable to move. She smiled, knowing behind her face she was scared shitless.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Angel looks at Skye. “That’s not cool. Why would you say that? If anything, it might be me. I’ll make sure everyone gets out even if it cases me my life” Lacey unblocks it “Yes” Angel kicks it open. “Thanks Lacey” she looks at the guys “Hey guys!” she said smiling. Angel went to go sit on top of the teacher desk. “We have a problem… the lobby is filled with zombies. They are crawling everywhere like roaches”
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 pm

I know that it is a little late but can I join?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:43 pm

ooc- Its never to late to join ^__^ Just post a bio. Dont forget to pick a role and a relation.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 pm

A deep breath rose in my lungs I watched them move about stupidy down the corridor. I shook my head, a silent smile on my lips as I flanked left. I simply hoped none would catch wind of me. I giggled as I made it to the stairwell. I simply hoped the roof was safe.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Skye shrugged, putting the bat down. "Maybe it is a horrible thing to say, but sometimes the truth is a horrible thing." She says, watching from behind Alice as Angel climbs down from the vent. With a sigh, the girl picks up her bat and follows Alice out from the vent. (Sorry Engi, I was godmodding D:) Skye sits on a nearby desk, taking her position as the silent one yet again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Lacey smiles and hugs everyone."Its so good to see you guys!"Lacey says, coming to sit on the desk near Jordan and looked at everyone. "So what, are we going to kill every single Zombie in the lobby so we can leave, or just find another way out?"Lacey asks, looking concerned
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Angel laughs “And this is why we are best friends. I said the same exact thing” she looks at everyone “There is a vent that leads outside but that vent is in the other side of the building. We need to walk. If we try to go with that vent,” Angel said pointing to the one Alice, Skye and her just came out of “We would have to shrink. Which is impossible. I think that vent we need to go to leads to other places…”
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 pm

(bio: https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t523-highschool-student-bio#13182 I would like to a quite kid, and the best male friend)

Stretching to loosen up his stiff muscles, Chris tried to brush off the light-headiness that often accompanied sleeping. Yawning, Chris began to start paying attention to his surroundings. He was still were he went to take a nap, on top of the astrometry club's building on the roof. Sitting up Chris began to look at the school grounds. Taking a moment to realize what was happening, Chris stared in disbelief at all the students and teachers in sight stumbling around like they were drunk.
    "This has to be a joke," Chris muttered to himself. Coming up with a logical concussion Chris let himself lie back down onto the roof that he was sitting on. 'School ends in one hour,' He thought to himself, and after that it is club activities. I wish all days were like this.'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Opening and closing her fist, Lacey starts to speak. "Wouldn't it just be easier if we went back up to the roof and went down the ladder on the side of it? It doesnt take alot to get to the roof, and the ladder will be easy!"Lacey exclaims, looking out the window yet again.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm

The girl silently watched everyone, her eyes darting back and forth with conversation. "If we go to the roof," She started, looking up at Angel "it might be infected by then. And, if we walk up to the roof, we'll have to fight the zombies. We can't go up to the roof through the vents; there's a vertical incline that would be a bitch to climb, plus when you're up there, it's only about a foot of crawl space before the opening. Chances are, you'd fall. But our best way out of the school is either through the lobby, the windows, or the roof. Each have it's challenges, though." Skye said, relaxing her shoulders after her rant. It wasn't her fault she thought like this; she just liked to be practical.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Angel looks at the floor as her sister spoke. "One of us has to go outside and unlock the gate. I got the lunch ladies car keys to her van..." She pauses "We should atleast try to see who else is alive before we leave" Angel started to play with her shirt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Lacey looks around and looks sad. "Then we should split up to find people, like Austin and I could take the roof, and then you guys could check anywhere else, I bet some people would be on the roof."Lacey looks up and wiggles her fingers to stretch them out.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 pm

"Well that, too. Now, it's just the dilemma of how exactly we'll get outside." She says, looking around at the others. "And, where exactly would we go after getting outside? Sure as hell that other places are like this, or worse, in the zombie conditions." Skye looked at her shoes, swinging them beneath the desk.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Angel looks up "We should split up. Alice and Jordan can be a team. I'll go with my sister" Angel looks at her. "Like I said before we should go to the mall. There's food to last for months.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Lacey jumps up and looks at everyone. "Alright, but are we just gonna go look for more people then meet at the mall? That would be best, I have a cell to text you guys and all.."Lacey pauses and grabs her gun and swirls it around in her hand. "Plus, I have a gun, and there will be alot of Zombies when we try to get to the roof"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Angel smiles and looks at her "Your crazy. You do not have enough bullets to kill all does zombies" she stands up "So are we ready to do tthis thing? We should all meet up somewhere, but where?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Lacey smiles and pulls out a couple of rounds from her back pocket. " I think I am good, I have tons of bullets, and it doesnt take 5 to kill one, only 1"Lacey says, getting closer to the door. "Why don't we just meet in the parking lot? Or the Mall, doesnt matter"Lacey says, looking up at everyone.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 pm

"I'm down." Alice said, walking over and standing next to Jordan. "Lets kick some zombie but." She cheered, comically throwing her fist into the air.

Austin nodded and walked over to Lacey. He leaned his weight lightly against his choice of weapon: a mop.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Angel looks at Austin "Lacey you should look a better weapon for Austin" She said smiling. "How about the parking lot. Schools or malls though?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Lacey smiles at Austin. "Which way do you want to go to the roof? We could take the lobby that has all the Zombies, or take the long way around, that probably won't have that many Zombies, but im not sure at all"Lacey says, pacing back and forth, still checking out the window. Lacey thinks about what Angel said, and then says, "Well, I think we can find something in here that you could use for a weapon, so lets look"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Austin shook his head, looking down at the mop. "I'm fine with this. Its long so it keeps them at a distance." He shrugged and laughed a little, smiling meekly as he looked back up at them. "But we should go the longer way. I want to avoid the zombies as much as possible."
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:07 am

Sighing Chris felt himself beginning fall back to sleep. Then just as he was about to cross the line from the real world into the sandman's land he heard shouting and screaming coming from the school's field.

Quickly jumping up Chris looked over to the edge of the roof that he was resting on. Gazing down at the field Chris saw a large group of students being lead by what looked to be a teacher running for the school's staff parking lot. Behind the group was a large group of the "drunk people" fallowing them. But what surprised Chris the most was that when ever the group of "drunks" would get near the group of students he or she would be beaten down.

Hearing screams behind him Chris turned around and quickly moved to the other edge of the roof, giving him a clear view of the schools entrance. There on at the entrance of the gate was a smaller group of students trying to open the gate. They too were bashing the "drunks" with out restraint. Then the girl who was attempting to open the gate shouted in triumph as she pulled the two haves of the gate apart. Moving quickly she and the rest of her five man group began to run through the gap. Just as the last person was about to clear the gap one of the "drunks" was able to grab onto him. Screaming for help from his friends, the student was pulled back into the school lot where all the "drunks" descended on him. Shaking her head the girl barked something at the remainder of her group and continued on, ignoring the cries of her fallen comrade.

Shocked at what he had seen, Chris would only say one thing, "What he hell happen?" Hearing sounds coming from the other side of the roof Chris saw a small group of the "drunks" moving towards his position. Remembering what had happened to the guy down at the entrance, Chris quickly dropped down from the astrometry roof, and entered the building. Turing on the light Chris began looking for something to to use as a weapon. Seeing a tripod resting on a wall Chris ran over to it and tested it's weight. With a nod of approval Chris grabbed the duck tape form where he saw the astrometry members put it last, and began taping the tripod together. Satisfied with his weapon Chris moved back out of the building to face the "things" that were out side.

Rushing forward Chris struck. Hitting the first one just below the diaphragm knocking it back and down. the next one lunged at Chris with "it's" mouth open. Taking a step back, Chris brought his improvised weapon down on "it's"head. Feeling "it's" head give way Chris looked back at the last of his three attackers. "Shit," muttered Chris as he saw the first "one" get back up. Looking down at the one he just fell Chris realized something, "'Their' heads are 'Their' weak point."

Just as he realized this both of the remaining "things" moved froward. Narrowing his eyes in focus Chris shot forward. Using the skills that he learned from playing basketball Chris easily out manoeuvred both of the "things" and dealt a crushing blow to one of the "thing's" head. With one down, Chris focused on the last one. Advancing, Chris swung the tripod catching the thing in the "thing" in the head.

Panting in exhaustion, Chris looked at the three "things" that he had killed. They were people from his class. Worry shot through Chris as he thought of Angel, Lacey, and everyone else. Sprinting back into the club building Chris grabbed a messenger bag one of the astrometry members had left and emptied it of all that was in it. Filling the bag with all the astrometry club's overnight food, snacks, and drinks. Chris grabbed a pair of binoculars and hung them around his neck. Stepping out of the club building and shutting the door. Chris looked at the bodies of his classmates. "Sorry guys," he said to their corpses as he picked them up and tossed them over the edge of the building, "I just don't know if you will get back up or not." Whit that done Chris turned to the stairs and said, "Wait for me everyone."

Last edited by Zerrow on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 am

Lacey opened the door to the classroom and stepped out slowly. "Well the long way is left, so I guess we are going left"Lacey said, turning her body to the left and walking. Lacey walked slowly to make sure that none of the Zombies ran at her or Austin. Lacey turns right on the next corner and the stairs and see's Chris and a Zombie behind him, so Lacey aims her gun, breathes out slowly, closes her eyes, and pulls the trigger. Lacey opens her eyes to see the Zombie on the ground and Chris just standing there. " Chris!"Lacey says with a smile on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:02 pm