Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Jesseses
6 posters

High School Of The Dead

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Update High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea from a anime show =]So we are in school and the gates are closed. A teacher gets bitten by a zombie through the gate. The infection starts to spread. We have to find a way to survive and go somewhere safe. The whole school gets infected and we have to find a way out. Now the good thing is the cant see or smell us. They go by sound. One little noise can attract them. The only way to kill them is by hitting them on the head. If you hit any other part of the body they well still attack. They are also slow. (They don’t run but they are a little fast)

Roles
    Cheerleader:
    Jock:
    Rock: Alice[Engi],
    Nerd/outcast: Faith, Skye
    Popular: Lacey, Me,
    Class clown:
    Slut/player:
    Shy one:
    Quite one: ElJordo, Austin[Engi], Chris[Zerrow]

Relation
    Cousin: ElJordo
    Step sister (we don’t get along until now): Skye
    Best guy friend: Chris [Zerrow]
    Best girl friend: Lacey
    Friends: Alice & Austin[Engi]
    Ex:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy:

High School Of The Dead - Page 8 Images13
    ^^School Uniform^^

Last edited by Angel Love on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Skye
    Skye

Update Re: High School Of The Dead

Post by Skye Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Skye stood, walking towards Angel as Lacey and Austin walked outside, only to hear a gun shot seconds later. "What the hell was that?" The girl asks, looking to Angel, and then the door. "Was someone just shot?" She asks, expecting to find Austin laying in the hallway. Instead, she was greeted by Chris, who was graciously greeted by Lacey. She closes her eyes out of relief and looks back to Angel. "Where too?"
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 am

As Chris moved though the school, he tried to avoid as many of "them" as possible. Reaching an intersection he turned a corner and began walking right. *Bang* Hearing the sound of a gun being shot behind him, Chris quickly spun around to see Lacey pointing a gun in his direction and one of "them" lying at his feet. 'He sits three desks on the left of me,' Chris' mind provided.

Turning his attention away form the corpse and back to Lacey, Chris saw that Austin was with her too. Raising his hand in a simple form of greeting Chris said, " Hey." Hearing foot steps coming from an open class room Chris saw Skye standing in the door way. Seeing her turn around and begin to speak to someone behind her, Chris leaned against a wall and began to wait.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Lacey turns her attention to Chris, and frowns at him. "Were the hell have you been? You could have got bitten by now!"Lacey says, turning all directions to see a Zombie coming towards us, so she takes a shot at his head, and the zombie falls to the ground. "Have you seen anybody else in the school who is not infected?"Lacey asks, turning back to Chris, her eyes huge
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 am

"Sleeping," was Chris' only answer to Lacey's questions. Looking up from a body, Chris was able to make out of a large group of "them" approaching. Thinking about what had changed, Chris noticed how much sound Lacey was making. deciding to do something about it Chris said, "Lacey, you are to noisy."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Ooc- Sorry it might take me a while to post. My mom took away my laptop. I'll try to see if I can use my friend laptop in school tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Lacey covers her mouth and drags Chris into an empty classroom, hopeing that everyone followed so they didn't get bitten.

"Sorry! Are you sure you didn't see anyone that isn't bitten?"Lacey asks, looking around.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Austin followed, glancing back at the group of them. They were all so disgusting. He slipped into the classroom behind Lacey. "I don't think he has. He said he had been sleeping so he's probably clueless."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Lacey looks at Austin and smiles. "I meant after he woke up and went to find us" I smile and stare at Chris
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 am

Seeing Lacey staring expectingly at him Chris thought back to what he had seen sense he woke up. Closing his eyes began to speak, "there was a large group of 15, who made it to one of the schools buses and are now traveling to the city," pausing slightly Chris continued to talk, " and there was a group of four who left through the gate to wards the city on foot." Opening his eyes Chris waited for their reactions.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 am

Skye turned around, hearing Chris speak. "Well, then we should go to the city. If their going there, chances are they had some evidence to show that things were either better there, or that things were safer there." She crossed her arms over her chest, sitting back down. "We have the car. Maybe, we'll find them, too." She looked to the others in the room, trying to find some sense of emotion from any.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:49 pm

ooc- A little lost. Ill just say I stood in the classroom closet hiding.

Bic: Angel sniffed away her tears. She heard the others speaking. She crawls out the closet and leans against the wall. "Can I drive? I always wanted to drive like a psycho" she said smiling. Angel remembers playing a few cars games and crashing into everything and everyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am