Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Wynter the Pixie

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Wynter the Pixie Empty Wynter the Pixie

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Name: Wynter

Species: Pixie

Hair Color: Dark black, with streaks of silver. Almost looks like a midnight blue in the sunlight.

Hair Style: Long, parted down the middle, covers my eyes mostly.

Eye Color: A clear color with tint of sky blue.

Skin Tone: Ivory/Moonlight pale.

Body Type: Curvy and thin; 5’’ but can also change to the size of someone’s pinky nail.

Clothing: A black, short, strapless dress, think Tinkerbelle. My dress has blue swirls all along the dress.

Accessories: Silver bangles on wrist and ankles. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs]. A silver chain with a peculiar pendant on the end of it [Chain is long enough so it can be hidden in my dress]; no one is sure what the pendant symbolizes [it’s a circle with two snakes, their tails intertwined, and a red jewel between the snake’s bodies.]

Wings: They are jagged and, well, pixie like. They start from the shoulder blades a clear, light blue color, and then fade to dark blue as they go into the middle and the edges are a midnight black. Can fly up to 90 MPH.

Weaponry: A scythe with engravings of the Elven language on there. The engravings normally glow a dim white light.

Abilities: Acid Touch. Control of ice, shadow, and wind. Super strength. Hallucinations.

Weakness: Emotions; powers are controlled by them. Also, she cannot do hallucinations without her Mask [a simple white mask with blue swirls that covers eyes; if that Mask is broken, her hallucination is no longer in affect]. Has a curse, which makes it hard for her to talk much, and instead of just controlling the Elements, she has to say a spell [thus making it difficult; although she does know sign language decently, but only in the Elven language.]

Personality: Dark sense of humor, aloof. A trickster; Dangerous and feisty.
    Skye
    Skye

Wynter the Pixie Empty Re: Wynter the Pixie

Post by Skye Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Comment Virginity is mine, my dear!
    By the way, I like the pixie idea :3
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Wynter the Pixie Empty Re: Wynter the Pixie

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 pm