Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Murdoch
Engi
Skye
Faith Wynters
8 posters

We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

We've seen enough around here to write a book. Empty We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm

We all live in a small town generic enough that it could be anywhere in the world. We all know each other, but we wouldn’t call each other friends. Your parents teach you what you need to know because unlike other generic small towns, ours has something that’s not so generic, almost everyone has a special power. Each family keeps to themselves.

All our parents have been called to a meeting in northern Japan. They all have left us notes telling us that they won’t be back for at least a full six months. What happens now?

The Pyrokenetic- [She’s the badass in town. Doing what she wants, and when she wants. She’s been caught stealing and drinking, even though it’s defiantly bad for her. (She’s an angry drunk) She has fully developed her power, and she knows how to get her way by threats. What happens when she meets the Telekinetic? And what happens when the telepath finds out her feelings? Will he try to turn her, or will he leave her to them?]~ SKYE

The Telepath-[He’s the cute and innocent one in town. Always doing what his mother and father ask of him. He was ever so frantic when he learned of them leaving. After awhile he was convinced that he could show mommy and daddy he could live alone. He was oblivious to the fact that the Normal girl in town has a thing for him even though he has mastered his powers. He seems more into helping others, like the Pyrokinetic. Will he fall for her, or see the real power in Mrs. Normal?]~~ JORDAN

The Normal-[She has no clue that anyone has powers! She thinks that this town is just too small for a school, and that everyone just keeps to themselves. She was out one day at the local store, and she met The Telepath. He just sees them as acquaintances, but she would love to be more. She spends all the time she can with him now, but she still has other things to worry about, like the Necromancer on her tail]~~ FAITH

The Telekinetic-[He’s the star golfer, and an illegal gambler! He uses his power to his advantage. It could be just Making the golf ball land in the hole, or flicking the dice to a number he wants. He’s also the biggest player in town. He feels he can get anyone he wants. Well what happens when he meets the Pyrokenetic. She’s the female of his dreams, but she’s playing hard to get. What happens when the Telepath tries to interfere with his plans on getting the girl of his dreams? ]~~BRANDON

The Terrakenetic-[She just found out that she had the power to control nature. She feels at peace with the world now. Embracing mother-nature around her. The necromancer has caught her eye lately, but she has tried to ignore her feelings. Everyone knows he’s trying to get to the Normal girl. Besides, what kind of guy wants a girl wrapped in vines?]~~CAPRI

The Necromancer-[He’s the sexy, dark, and quiet one. He loves the undead, and being able to make them. He loves the thought of being with someone normal. Maybe it’s being more alive that makes him want her. He has totally overlooked the thought of The Terrakenetic having any thought of him in her mind. Aren’t they complete opposites? One makes life and the other a type of death? Will this be a disastrous cocktail, or will opposites attract?]~~ MURDOCH

The Hydrokinetic-[She is loud, and obnoxious, and many try to steer clear of her. Most of them don’t know what she’s like on the inside. Everyone just thinks that she is all about being the center of attention, but she’s not. What happens when she starts falling for the Shape shifter? She has always been shy when it came to relationships, and has kept her mouth shut easily.]~~ LACEY

The Shape shifter-[He has the power of changing into three different animals. In his human form he isn’t a normal build. He is short with no muscle at all. He is quiet, and has been considered a wimp before? He has had feelings for the Hydrokinetic since they met, even though, her randomosity scares him sometimes. Will he be able to speak his feelings, or will he be left in the rain?]~~AUSTIN

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Skye
    Skye

We've seen enough around here to write a book. Empty Re: We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Skye Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Pyrokinetic?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

We've seen enough around here to write a book. Empty Re: We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Skyyeee
    Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 pm

the hydrokinetic?
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm

The Terrakenetic please
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 am

I'll post my bio soon; the necromancer? Please and thank you Smile
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Well, damn. All of the girl roles are taken. :/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 pm

I just noticed how my role is exactly like me! 0.0
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 pm

There should be more roles Very Happy
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Capri, I am sorry for that. This was as many as I could get from my mind when I created this play a few years back.

If you would like, you can join as an extra character. I would just need to know a power, personality type, ect.ect.

Now for everyone else, I'm adding you as we speak Razz I didn't get a chance to last night for the ones that had, infact posted then.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 pm

If you want ^_^ I can always drop Engi from it and play a boy character. Austin as shapshifter?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Engi, that would be lovely, if you don't mind....but I hate to ask. I feel like I'm stealing it now.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

If you're okay with it...I can do that. :]
    If you do use Austin, I need shifting forms.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

No no no, its fine ^__^ I need practice acting as a boy and the description fits him perfectly. Thank you very much.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Very Well
    I'll edit the post.
    Welcome to the play, Capri
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Thaaaank you! ♥
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm glad people like it here. I was afraid it wouldn't take.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Gosh, sorry, let me think about it for a moment...

Arctic fox
    Falcon
    Red panda
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:40 pm

People wouldnt like it? O.o This type of rp seems to be extremely popular. Relationships + powers + many possibilities = paradise?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Character Name(s): Capri Lurra
    Ethnicity: Irish-Italian/Sicilian but American

Species: Human
    Skin color: Light
    Build/Body type: Slender, long, slightly curvy
    Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black.
    Hairstyle: Wavy and long, down to mid-back.
    Eye Color: Light green.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight:120

Clothes:We've seen enough around here to write a book. Earthgirl

Sexuality: Straight.
    Relationship Status: Single.
    Personality (secrets, background, etc.): Capri is a thinker. She's kind of on the silent side. And she is very romantic and passionate about the things she loves. She loves nature, music, and art (She loves to draw.). Capri is a kind person most of the time, but she’s short-tempered. Due to some issues with people when she was younger, she can become very dark sometimes. And when she becomes upset, this "darker side" becomes more pronounced.

Last edited by Capri on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 pm

ooc: Um........Telekinetic?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Name: Murdoch Guinne
    Race: Human
    Skin: White, but ever so slightly tanned from his travels.
    Build/Body type: Tall, slim and graceful, he is not the muscle-bound type.
    Hair: Black hair hangs loose as it falls down and ends around his shoulder and neck area.
    Eyes: Very, very bright blue.
    Facial structure: His face is about midway between angular and rounded, with a slightly squared jaw and fullish cheeks.
    Height: 5 foot eight
    Weight: 135 lbs

Jacket: Murdoch wears a black high collared jacket with turned up cuffs and a small button up on the front. The front of the jacket has a lined design, coming off parallel to the one above and below it.
    Lower body: Murdoch wears a pair of black jeans and a large pair of black walking boots.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single

Personality: This is a difficult one. People cannot be summarised in a few words. Whilst he is, ultimately, selfish and out for number one, he does have a code of conduct that he adheres to; He is loyal to his friends, he will never harm a woman without due cause, he will never harm children…that sort of thing. When push comes to shove, he looks out for himself and the one or two people who have earned his respect, and is a solitary man that has very few, if any, real friends. He "enjoys the company of women", if you will, and almost always flirts with a pretty face, but he hasn't yet found 'the one' yet.

Hobbies: He plays stones, go or some other such other game of strategic thinking.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Ehh... we're supposed to make a bio...?

Name: Austin Meister
    Race: Shapeshifter
    Skin: Very pale and white, doesn't seem to get much sun (but that is because, if he is outside he is usually in his animal form)
    Build/Body type: Thin, stickly. He is very short with no muscle at all. Most of his clothes are too large for him because he lacks a large build. Seen as 'wimpy' or 'weak'
    Hair: Blond, spikey, a small ponytail in the back.
    Eyes: A bright silvery blue
    Height: 5"2
    Weight: 90 lbs

Clothing: A black hoodie with red plaid pants. He has white socks with brown school-like shoes. or A green shirt with brown pants. White socks with brown school-like shoes
    Relationship Status: Single

Personality: Quiet, shy, almost seemingly terrified of everyone around him. He rarely talks and constantly looks bored which gives off this mysterious and ignorant vibe, but he is neither of those things.

Hobbies: He adores singing, he plays guitar (Yeah, I know, very stereotypical =\ )Thats about it.

Role: Shapeshifter.
    Animals:
    Arctic fox
    Falcon
    Red panda
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Basic
    Name: Brandon
    Sex: Male

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: Mixed (White and Black)
    Skin color: Brown
    Tattoo: Black tigers stripes down my arm and on my shoulder
    Height: 5’11”
    Build: Slim, athletic. Toned arms, shoulders, and legs. Hard abs, they just aren’t cut. Lol I have flat abs. 
    Weight: 157
    Hair (color/style): Black hair with a brownish tint. Short, kind of curly.
    Eyes: Brown with hazel streaks.

Dress ware
    Hat: Furry, Russian aviator hat
    Shades/glasses: N/A
    Jewerly/peircings: Ears and tongue. Obsidian studs in my ears and a red die in my tongue.
    Coat/Jacket: N/A
    Top: Either shirtless or a tank top.
    Bottom: Usually some kind of shorts, or jeans.
    Shoes: Black, high top Nikes.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Personality: Funny guy, stubborn, flirty, nice, sensitive when you get to know me, strong silent type, quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Hobbies: Running, playing video games, or watching random movies. Haha.
    Background/secret: I dunno…
    Powers: Telekinetics?
    Preferred weapon: My fists….or any handgun.
    Medical disorder: N/A

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Ill take the Telepath

Last edited by Eljordo on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 am