Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Mercy
6 posters

Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

Story Line:

Werewolves have been living among humans for millions of years, but now some are starting to come out, Change other humans, and break away from the Marrok's Original Rules [The Big Guns of the Werewolves, the Alphas of All Alphas].
    Of course the original rules were that we, as werewolves, live among society like an average human. We should hunt in packs and we hunt on regular animals like normal wolves. Sometimes, it depends on your pack, but you are allowed to have an intimate relationship with a human but you must have consent from your Alpha.
    These rules have been broken, and things are starting to get out of control! Not only that, but a new Vampyre Clan is starting to arise in the little town, and there might be a war breaking out soon...
    What's your side? Are you going to be a loner, a newborn, or an Alpha? Or even apart of the Vampyre's Clan?

Setting: Canada, right on the border of Canada and Alaska to be exact. A small village where everyone knows everyone and the townspeople are starting to become suspicious of the mysterious slaughters occuring around town.

Roles:

Pack:
    ~ Alpha:
    ~Alpha's Mate:
    ~Beta[2nd In Command]: Danny
    ~Rest of the Pack: Skye
    ~Omega's: Cole
    The Shapeshifter who was adopted into the Pack: Mercy [me]

Loner Werewolves/Vampyres:

Other Creatures [Fae, superhumans, etc]:

Humans:
    FAITH [Hunter]

Vampire Clan:
    ~Leader:
    ~Second in Command: Evony[Capri]
    ~Rest of the Clan: Lace

Rules are:
    don’t ignore, its rude. Try to include everyone.
    NO KILLING! unless permitted
    Don’t post your bio and leave... dats mean...
    No Mary-Sues or anything. Those are just annoying, if you get hit or knocked over, FEEL SOME PAIN It's gonna f***ing hurt

Please take time on your bio and time to read the following info below:

Werewolf Abilities/Weakness:
    SILVER HURTS LIKE HELL, DOESN'T KILL, BUT HURTS AND INJURES BADLY. it takes a bit of pain and effort to Shift, your Wolf is a different side of you. You have learned to become one with the Wolf at points, but not always. The Wolf is a territorial creature that may try to rise up against you and over throw you [Mentally]. Normally when the Wolf takes over, it goes by a longer or shortened version of your name, for example if your name happens to be Samuel, your wolf would be Sam. Or something as such.

Also, your eyes change color when the Wolf takes over, either an icy blue or gold [just an example]. Fear normally stimulates the senses of the Wolf inside.
    Werewolves are extremely strong, and the Pack Bonds allow them to mentally communicate with each other, and you can draw strength from others in the Pack due to the Bonds. If you are an Alpha, then you have a Voice over your pack, which means you can make almost anyone fall to their knees in surrender with your voice, unless it's another Alpha, or higher archy in the Pack.
    Most Werewolves when they Change/Shift stand 5'' on all fours, with huge chompers, and they're extremely fast, with great sense of smell, sight, taste, etc.
    DESCRIBE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE IN WOLF FORM :3

Vampires:
    You have a similar connection to your Clan leader as the werewolves to their Alpha. Your eyes can change color if you'd like, also you have super speed and strength. You are faster then the werewolves, but not exactly as strong. You rely on your speed moreso then strength most of the time anyway. Also, you have jagged teeth end to end and you are a bit more independent then the werewolves, who normally rely on their pack more.
    Your weakness: Silver does hurt, it makes the skin sizzle, just like the werewolves. Holy water, crosses and stakes hurt like a bitch, but a stake thru the heart is what kills, or decapitation of the head. The sun hurts, and you can stay out as long as you are fully covered because after five minutes you start to turn into ash. Sunburn major.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm

The girls scent got fainter as I walked away from her, but she seemed to be moving too.

I quickly turn back around, making some twists and turns through the alleyways quickly. I pace myself and listen for the omega, he had to be around here somewhere.

I pull my hood over my head, and check my nails, frowning. I attempt to get the grease from under them as I lean against the wall, waiting for the omega to show.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm

I shook my head as I looked around the small town. People seemed to be out, wandering around as they began their jobs. Others were simply running errands, paying bills and the like. I took in a deep breath turning down another long pathway. I proceded to the edge of town, of course, you didn't have to walk very far it seemed. to reach it's deepest corners.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm

ooc - okay we're skipping ahead to night time... so the vamps can come out...

bic -

THe sky begins to darken slowly and the sun says its goodbyes. I watch slowly from the rooftop of the pack's home. I sit up slowly and sigh, the snow beneath my feet slides as my vans try to grip onto the roof a bit.

I wondered what had become of this peaceful little town, why everything was turning around, and seemed to be tumbling downhill...

I tap into the pack bonds and listen to the white noise of the pack talking to each other, it normally lulled me to sleep.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 pm

A white hand was on the doorknob. Turning it. Capri was clad in dark jeans, black knee-high boot, and a black leather jacket. The hood was pulled up over her head, face partially concealed, dark hair flowing out of it. A smile played on her crimson lips, but she didn't show her fangs. She'd taught herself not to.

Her green opaque eyes glinted as she turned the doorknob and walked out of the coven house, feeling the cool night air on her skin, the moon shining brightly.

"Lacey, time to go , darling." Capri whispered as she took to first steps across the grassy field, walking through the intricate garden.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 pm

A white hand was on the doorknob. Turning it. Capri was clad in dark jeans, black knee-high boot, and a black leather jacket. The hood was pulled up over her head, face partially concealed, dark hair flowing out of it. A smile played on her crimson lips, but she didn't show her fangs. She'd taught herself not to.

Her green opaque eyes glinted as she turned the doorknob and walked out of the coven house, feeling the cool night air on her skin, the moon shining brightly.

"Lacey, time to go , darling." Capri whispered as she took to first steps across the grassy field, walking through the intricate garden.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:36 pm

I looked up from the ground between my legs and sighed. I then stood and looked around. Hoping to notice a helpless meal walking on the night streets alone. No one. I caught the flash of several color repeating as a door began to close and I walked toward it. A man in all black was standing in front of the door now. He stopped me before I entered and told me to wait. I cocked my head to the side slowly, "and why should I do that?" The guard chuckled and raised a bushy eyebrow. He crossed his arms to try and look bigger probably. A small grin appeared on my face as he said, "because I said so." I looked around slowly to make sure no one was around. "I hoped you'd say that..." I beared my fangs and sent a heavy punch to his stomach. He bent over to absorb the blow, helping himself to a hearty serving of knee to his face. He ricochetes backward and hits the door, sliding down onto his butt. I crouch down and look him in the eyes, they were slightly gazed. Lost. I leaned over his shoulder and opened my jaws, then leaned into him. Sinking my large, canine teeth into his neck. I then stood and drug him, with one hand, to the nearest alley. I swallowed the chunk of meat, then wiped my face, walking into the club. I headed straight for the bar and sat down.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Having walked for hours, I finally walk up towards our base. Of course, I had a detour not too long ago. But the vampire saw the light fading and got cocky. Now he's my informant. The vampire had a bag over it's head, and it's arms and legs were tires. It struggled, but it couldn't do much in my position. "I've got one," I tell the Alpha. "Interrigation room in five," I tell him through the bonds. Perhaps he could tell me what I needed to know.

The interrogation room was small. It was a bit dirty, and dark, but it was too bothersome. There were two chairs in the room, the vampire sitting on one. The Alpha and I stand there a moment in silence before I tear the bag off his head. He looks around confused, his blonde curls partly covering his eyes. His eyes shift on us as I throw todays newspaper on the table. The two kids. It slides across to his face. He struggles, knowing what must be coming.

"I DIDN'T DO IT MAN!!! I SWEAR IT!" his eyes dilate in fear. My arms stand folded across my face, watching him. I simply raise an eyebrow and the vampire sweats. He couldn't have known who the Alpha was, since he wasn't well know. I, on the other hand, took a direction in PR, as one might say, and words tend to spread like wildfire.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I hear something goin on in the interrigation room and slip off the roof and into the house, slipping in and standing near the door.

"I DIDNT DO IT MAN!" Was the scream I heard from the vampire, and I knew Danny was probably in there. I listen quietly, pressing my ear against the door, being as silent as possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 pm

ooc: Thank you! Very Happy

I smiled as night hit, zipping to my closet in myroom to change into this: http://www.polyvore.com/merry_christmas/set?id=26004515

I walk outside and see Capri and get to her in a blink of an eye. "This okay?" I say, meaning my clothes.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 pm

"A little...flashy. But to each her own, though I did say to cover up." she said glancing at Lacey as they reached the town.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

I move closer to him, towering over him. He tries to back away, but he couldn't move much. "Then who did?" I ask calmly, not unlike my usual self. "I don't know! Some chick I think. I - uh - I'm trying bro! Please, just....-" he cuts himself off to gulp.

"I need you to tell me everything you know. About the killing, the coven... EVERYTHING!" I say, grabbing the collar of his shirt. The Alpha just stood, watching. "Go easy on our guest Daniel," he says, his voice deep and powerful. I hold the vampire there, before throwing him away, which knocked him on his side. He lands with a thud, and I turn, running a hand through my hair. I stand there for a second before turning back around.

"Fuck!!" I scream. The vampire had gotten more wiggle space with his arm, but he had cut himself with his fangs, injecting his venom into his body, while losing blood. Another vampire dead. I growl, eyes turning yellow, angry.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

I move closer to him, towering over him. He tries to back away, but he couldn't move much. "Then who did?" I ask calmly, not unlike my usual self. "I don't know! Some chick I think. I - uh - I'm trying bro! Please, just....-" he cuts himself off to gulp.

"I need you to tell me everything you know. About the killing, the coven... EVERYTHING!" I say, grabbing the collar of his shirt. The Alpha just stood, watching. "Go easy on our guest Daniel," he says, his voice deep and powerful. I hold the vampire there, before throwing him away, which knocked him on his side. He lands with a thud, and I turn, running a hand through my hair. I stand there for a second before turning back around.

"Fuck!!" I scream. The vampire had gotten more wiggle space with his arm, but he had cut himself with his fangs, injecting his venom into his body, while losing blood. Another vampire dead. I growl, eyes turning yellow, angry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:15 pm

I frown and keep walking, feeling the breeze on my arm.

"I don't recall you saying anything about that, and anyways, this is the only time I can actually dress up instead of being in sweats, I obviously need to!" I say, growling softly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:15 pm

I frown and keep walking, feeling the breeze on my arm.

"I don't recall you saying anything about that, and anyways, this is the only time I can actually dress up instead of being in sweats, I obviously need to!" I say, growling softly.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

"My, you're so short tempered. I did say it earlier, about disguising ourselves. Please keep yourself in check now, there are werewolves in the city. I smell them," she grimaced lightly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 pm

I smile and continue walking. " I have weird mood swings, okay? Where are we going?"I ask, skipping a bit and giggling.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 pm

"Oh, no where in particular." she said, stepping along the sidewalk,"Let's just go with the flow."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:11 pm

There it was. The silence of night seemed to have grown upon me once again. I hadn't had sleep in days it seemed, but I kept going. In the day the werewolfs could still roam, and at night they wer both at their powers peak. I hook my head, giving a chuckle as I lookd up a moment to the moon shining bright.

It wouldn't be long bfore others were out. Then I couldn't be sure I would be alone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 pm

"Alright, but I kinda want to go get some coffee!" I smile and giggle
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm

I hear Danny scream out in rage and my eyes widen. I could feel his anger vibing through the Bonds and it rattles me up a bit. My eyes dart back and forth, I could tell the vampire had killed himself instead of giving into Danny's interrigation. I step away from the room a moment, trying to be as quiet as possible.

They were to surely kick me out of they found me listenin in. A pack member wasn't allowed, only the Alpha and the Beta. I push a lock of hair behind my ear and slide down the hallway slowly moving away from the room.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

"Daniel!" The Alpha had spoke, not particularly loud, but strong. I stopped and looked at him. "I know," I tell him, pacing again as I run a hand through my hair. "Control. I'm good. I just-.... hate it when they take their own way out," I puff, regaining my composure before walking to the door. "Shall I take care of the body, or would you like too?" The Alpha asks me.

"He's all yours," I tell him, opening the door, and walking through the corridor. The vampires would be out by now. What were they up too?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:25 pm

I hear Danny walking swiflty through the corridor and I freeze and jump into action... I knew he would probably catch me but it was worth a shot...
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

I stop, catching the scent of another. Mercy. I growl, and walk towards her in her direction. She knew she wasn't suppose to be down here, so why was she?

"Mercy!" I call out to her. My voice had calmed down quite a bit, so it only sounded a bit irritated. "What are you doing?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I pause halfway through a step and stop at the sound of Danny's voice.

"Oh nothing." I say quickly, "Just was wandering around.. I uhm.. Got bored from sitting on the roof..." I say, my voice getting quieter by the minute.

Busted.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 pm

"Got bored?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. I watch her, then lean against the wall. "And how was the Omega? Any troubles?" I ask in a taunting voice, probably knowing the answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm