Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Mercy
6 posters

Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

Story Line:

Werewolves have been living among humans for millions of years, but now some are starting to come out, Change other humans, and break away from the Marrok's Original Rules [The Big Guns of the Werewolves, the Alphas of All Alphas].
    Of course the original rules were that we, as werewolves, live among society like an average human. We should hunt in packs and we hunt on regular animals like normal wolves. Sometimes, it depends on your pack, but you are allowed to have an intimate relationship with a human but you must have consent from your Alpha.
    These rules have been broken, and things are starting to get out of control! Not only that, but a new Vampyre Clan is starting to arise in the little town, and there might be a war breaking out soon...
    What's your side? Are you going to be a loner, a newborn, or an Alpha? Or even apart of the Vampyre's Clan?

Setting: Canada, right on the border of Canada and Alaska to be exact. A small village where everyone knows everyone and the townspeople are starting to become suspicious of the mysterious slaughters occuring around town.

Roles:

Pack:
    ~ Alpha:
    ~Alpha's Mate:
    ~Beta[2nd In Command]: Danny
    ~Rest of the Pack: Skye
    ~Omega's: Cole
    The Shapeshifter who was adopted into the Pack: Mercy [me]

Loner Werewolves/Vampyres:

Other Creatures [Fae, superhumans, etc]:

Humans:
    FAITH [Hunter]

Vampire Clan:
    ~Leader:
    ~Second in Command: Evony[Capri]
    ~Rest of the Clan: Lace

Rules are:
    don’t ignore, its rude. Try to include everyone.
    NO KILLING! unless permitted
    Don’t post your bio and leave... dats mean...
    No Mary-Sues or anything. Those are just annoying, if you get hit or knocked over, FEEL SOME PAIN It's gonna f***ing hurt

Please take time on your bio and time to read the following info below:

Werewolf Abilities/Weakness:
    SILVER HURTS LIKE HELL, DOESN'T KILL, BUT HURTS AND INJURES BADLY. it takes a bit of pain and effort to Shift, your Wolf is a different side of you. You have learned to become one with the Wolf at points, but not always. The Wolf is a territorial creature that may try to rise up against you and over throw you [Mentally]. Normally when the Wolf takes over, it goes by a longer or shortened version of your name, for example if your name happens to be Samuel, your wolf would be Sam. Or something as such.

Also, your eyes change color when the Wolf takes over, either an icy blue or gold [just an example]. Fear normally stimulates the senses of the Wolf inside.
    Werewolves are extremely strong, and the Pack Bonds allow them to mentally communicate with each other, and you can draw strength from others in the Pack due to the Bonds. If you are an Alpha, then you have a Voice over your pack, which means you can make almost anyone fall to their knees in surrender with your voice, unless it's another Alpha, or higher archy in the Pack.
    Most Werewolves when they Change/Shift stand 5'' on all fours, with huge chompers, and they're extremely fast, with great sense of smell, sight, taste, etc.
    DESCRIBE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE IN WOLF FORM :3

Vampires:
    You have a similar connection to your Clan leader as the werewolves to their Alpha. Your eyes can change color if you'd like, also you have super speed and strength. You are faster then the werewolves, but not exactly as strong. You rely on your speed moreso then strength most of the time anyway. Also, you have jagged teeth end to end and you are a bit more independent then the werewolves, who normally rely on their pack more.
    Your weakness: Silver does hurt, it makes the skin sizzle, just like the werewolves. Holy water, crosses and stakes hurt like a bitch, but a stake thru the heart is what kills, or decapitation of the head. The sun hurts, and you can stay out as long as you are fully covered because after five minutes you start to turn into ash. Sunburn major.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me Re: Chaos Unleashed [Werewolf/Vampire RP]

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 am

"I wouldn't have to, if you stopped acting like a child," I growled at her, showing my dominance. "So, what do you think happened to these kids?" I ask normally. The question was innocent enough. It wasn't abnormal, so it was fine.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 am

I am angered by this, how are you not? I ask, I could tell his wolf was subconsciously trying to dominate me and I was not allowing that to happen.

You forget I am not a werewolf sometimes, Danny. I finish my sentence politely.

"Well, I'm not sure... A lady brought in her car today and it was dented up pretty badly..." Zee lowers his voice and leans in slightly, "We found a finger in the hood..."

I shudder for a moment and push my food away, sitting up a bit straighter.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 am

Another one entered and I shook my head. I tookin a deep rbeath, pulling a hand through my hair. I had finnished my burger and I was simply showing on my fries. I watched the group, shakin gmy head as i pulled through the ads that were on the table.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 am

"Who said I wasn't angered by this?" I ask Mercy. "But we are in public, so we shall act appropriately, do you not agree?" the last question was rhetorical. "But these two kids weren't missing a finger," I tell him. I look around before nodding to them. "It's probably best if I head back to work, but hopefully I'll see you around," I smirk, standing up. I reach into my pocket, and place some money on the table. "Good day," I smile to them, looking around before adjusting my coat.

Being a werewolf, the winter didn't bother me. I could walk outside shirtless, and live. But that would draw attention, so a coat wasn't that big if a deal. "You forget," I tell Mercy before leaving. "That you are still part of the pack. Therefore, you are treated as any other member."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:20 am

"ooh.. He knows how to push my buttons." I say to Zee and Zee shrugs.

"He is the beta, and he is right. You are part of the Pack."

I frown, "Well, I suppose so." I say with a shrug.

"No no, not suppose. You are."

"Shouldn't you get back to work?" I ask a small growl on my lips. I was an irritated person lately, something about this whole situation just made me cringe.

Zee stands up and nods, "I'll send you your check in the mail. You can go half time today."

I nod, "Thank you."

Zee stands up, and grabs the bill from me and brings it up to the front and pays. He swiftly walks out the door and to his car. I push a lock of hair behind my ear and leave a tip on the table for the waitress and make my way out of the diner.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 am

She was angered and it made me smirk lightly. They were speaking of things that couldn't be heard and they didn't know I was even watching. I sighed queitly, taking in a deep breath as I looked to the empty plate. i sighed quietly, taking the last sip of my coffee. Atleast I had a lead for my hunting now.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 am

I sighed in releif as one of the higher ranking males left. I finished my food and folded up my newspaper. I closed my eyes and groaned, slidig everything closer to teh wall. I was stuffed...for now. I glnced over to the other two wolves and I smirked, pretty sure that they would leave soon too. I looked away and began to focus on the human girl a couple tables away from me. My tongue slowly ran across my teeth. She was attractrive...for a human. But she was more likely to be a meal for me. I leaned back a bit to observe her quitely.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

I quietly look into the window again and glare for a moment. I knew the omega and I stare him down.

Don't try anything with the girl.. I say to him, I knew he had broken off the pack bonds, but that doesnt mean I couldn't tap into his mind. Shapeshifters had a gift of bringing up old bonds. Not really sure why, but it was just one of those weird unexplainable things.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:51 am

I shook my head as i pulled myself out of the chair. The food was settling nice in my stomach. i hadn't had any for awhile. I pulled a hand through my hair before flicking the ticket off the table. I noticed a few people as I walked on. My eyes had trailed to the girl at one point, but I easily changed targets, as not to draw suspicion.

I took in a solid breatha s I heard the light ding of the register. Times had been hard, but I could always afford a good meal.

"You have a good meal, Darlin'?" I looked up, a crooked smile on my lips.
    "Yes dear, if was magnificent" I spoke, handing over the bills before turning. There wasn't much to do in this town, I had decided, by walking around. I hated when the rumors were in desolate locations, it made me so bored.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 am

I heard one of the wolves speak their corrupt tongue in my mind. I growled slightly and thought back, "I've already had to deal with three others of your pack. I am an Omega! I do not care who you are in your pack, but I do NOT take orders from you. Or anyone else!" I stood roughly and waiting behind the human girl. She had a fairly delectable scent. I smiled at the back of her head as she paid. I followed suit, then walked out before her, searching the road, making sure none of those damned wolves tried to jump me again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 am

I easily stuffed my pockets with my hands, fishing around,feeling, for the many things that I had kept in there. I didn't know of anyone, but saw a male pass me. I hummed lightly, shaking my head.

"Must've been in his way" I murmured quietly, walking from the diner a few moments later to keep out of others way.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 am

My eyes dart towards the omega, we didn't need anymore deaths in the town...

Danny... There's an omega on the move... I tap into the pack bonds, quickly cutting off the old bond again with the omega. I begin to follow silently behind the two.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 am

I walk down along some roads, the winds whipping past me, swirling my hair. It was quite irritating, but what was I to do? I had to walk around, keep low for about an hour or so, before heading off towards the pack. Each time I left the pack, it was different for me. A different way to returning. A different time, etc. This way, it was much harder for anyone to follow any patterns... because there wasn't any.

I hear Mercy talking, but I continue walking as normal. "Then deal with it yourself," I tell her, my voice indifferent. "I can not be a part of every chase, which means I put more pressing matter forwards. Right now, I have to head back to base, report back. Ergo, deal with the omega. Contact me when you need too," I tell her, shutting down the connect, but leaving it open, should she need to contact me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:39 am

I looked around the town a moment, simply standing and watching.

"Oh where to go" I muttered, starting down the sidewalk. I knew where to go, but the female wasn't where she would be. Well, I thought I knew where to go. She looked as if she had been working. A workin' girl, I liked the thought. I looked to the small newspaper rack on the sidewalk, flicking it off as I went by.

The bold letters made me sigh quietly.
    "That's what I'm here for" I spoke simply, begining to read the article. Hopefully, this would be an easy assignment. Kill the vampires and werewolfs and leave.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 pm

I smile and look up the stairs to see Damon looking down at me.

"I would never act like him, he is the epidomy of stupid" I laugh and stare up the stairs again and look back down at Capri.

"Anyways, I am quite sure the werewolves will try to confront us tonight if we go anywhere, they are probably planning attack right about now." I say, smiling.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 pm

You're no help.... I say to Danny flatly and then felt him detatch from the bond. I growl a slight bit and pick up on the human girls scent, locking it in my memory. I turn the opposite direction, tracking the omega slowly with the old bond.

I guess I could handle this...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

A deep breath ran through my lips. I took in a deep breath a sigh on my lips.
    "Well well" I muttered quietly, a small smile on my lips. I turned into the closest alley to stop and think a moment.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:51 pm

A smirk appeared on Capri's lips, "Well, Lacey darling, that's why we don't go out as Vampires. We just act like normal human beings. Refraining our eyes from changing, hiding our teeth as we speak, covering our white skin as necessary. Oh, and being sly about who and how we feed. You know the deal." she paused, looking at the grand clock in the foyer, then she whispered,"Only a little while longer."

A thought from upstairs caught her attention, and her head snapped upwards.
    "...knew that they'd find her...should've hidden her better. Damn it."

Capri recognized those thoughts. Newborn thoughts. "Gabrielle." Capri barked, and in a flash, a blonde, brown-eyed Vampire was standing in front of her.
    "Yes?" she asked timidly.

"Who did you kill and not dispose of?" Capri asked bluntly.

"I-I" the girl looked around nervously, then at Capri, cringing, "Some teenage girl. The police came upon her body as well as another boy's. It's all over the news and in the newspapers."

"And how old was she?" Capri asked.

"I don't know! Sixteen, seventeen maybe..." she hurriedly said.

Capri sighed, "Her name?"

Gabrielle looked away, "Maranda."

"Leave us." said Capri, and Gabrielle was back upstairs.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 pm

I looked to my left, seeing the girl pause near an alleyway and I sighed. She must be a trap....she is making it way too easy... I leaned against the wall of the diner, considering I hadn't started walking yet. I sniffed the air gently, catching the scent of a female wolf again. I groaned. They are alot more trouble than they are worth, I looked around slowly, seeing her to my left, near the corner of the block. I rolled my eyes and looked back ahead of me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:36 pm

I watch her go upstairs, my eyes turning black again.

"What are we going to do now? The dogs probably now know it was one of us who killed that girl, thanks to Gabrielle"I say coldly, pacing around the house.

I watch as time ticks by, waiting for it to be dark out.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 pm

"They probably won't put the pieces together until later...you know how the wolves are." she paused, "And even if they did figure it out, it would be a death sentence for them to come to our coven house."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 pm

I listen and stare at Capri as I talk.

"They could always try when we are out at night, but they are to full of themselves to even notice us at night." I say, walking back to the living room and twirling my hair with my fingers as I talk.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm

"Well, all we have to do is wait." she said, "That's all we can do. I'd rather not go out into the sun at the moment."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 pm

I look up and crack my fingers.

"I don't think you get it. I am not talking about going outside in the sun, obviously we can't unless you want to burn, Capri"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Another set of air pulled through my lungs. I shook my head, pulling down the alleyway. I wasn't afraid of the darkness. I could defend anything off if I needed to.

I took in a sold breath before walking across another street. There seemed to be little in this town that wasn't vacant. There seemed to be the diner, and automobile shop, and a convienience store. There was more, but I couldn't decide what they were.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 pm