Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Allen
Jade Hawk
Eljordo
Brandon
8 posters

Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Done Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok. We all know and love Halo(Most of us)

This RP will start sometime in the 2550's. On the planet Reach. We will all be Spartan II's there can be a couple Spartan III's if you want. They are the cheaper, but faster Spartans. I will allow a couple Elites (You can control an NPC group of Grunts+others)...because I'm sure someone you want to be. Razz Also, I am allowing for the Spartans to have ONE power. If it is Element related it has to be linked to a module located somewhere on your suit. Thus, missing that part or your suit entirely, would stop you from using that ability.

So. For a bio, just post your characters looks, personality, armor style [A picture or desription is fine], rank: UNSC or Covenant, and your power....if you are a Spartan.

Alright? So...let's give this a shot? I will make the starting post, I'm planning to be in the middle of a fight... so be prepared.

Spartans:
    Me(Brandon)-Spartan II--Electricity
    Jordan-Spartan II
    Aki-Spartan III
    Jade(Alex)-Spartan III--Fire

Elites:
    Jade(Kiaki)
    Me(Ragnok)

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

OOC: Jade, what Spartan you refering too? lol Razz
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Jade Hawk Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Ooc: You
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am

OOC: lol okay, because there were several Razz

Bic: Jordan was pulled away by the elite, It had robbed him of his weapon. "Not in your life"
    He let out a huge right hook, connecting with her jaw. It sent her back a few feet. He lept to his feet, and the elite, still distracted, wouldnt stop him again. he ran over to the control panel and smashed it with his right fist. An alarm raised, it seemed the walker was going into lockdown. It was going to blow.

Last edited by Eljordo on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 am

ooc: You said it ran out of fuel on the top deck Jordan Razz. And Jade, I have already shot at you, five rounds from my magnum to drop your shield......if they ALL hit. lol
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Ooc-lol ill edit my post, i feel that one burst of flame (killing one grunt) shouldnt be enough to empty an entire tank of fuel Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 pm

ooc - is still hovering 2 feet off the ground, a prime target for any scarab...and aren't pelicans the greatest getaway vehicles, im sure one could fly past close to a scarab and pick up a few spartans that might happen to be on it...
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

ooc: Yeha I know Jordan. Lol, but YOU said it. Not me! Razz

And Aki, we would if Jade would have posted as her SPARTAN too! lol...sigh
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:16 pm

ooc: Sorry, I couldn't be bothered reading your LOOOONG reply. I was too lazy. And my Spartan character is annoying and I didn't know I still needed her. This role-play is losing its entertainment value for me. I'll post when I can think of something other than "I died". Although Jordo needs to fix his post because of his flame mistake thing first.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm

OOC- edited my post
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Ok. I still have ideas of how to move this one along, but if you want. We can start over, with everyone here and I have a completely different setting and try a different approach to this RP.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:17 am

Ooc: If you want.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 pm

OOC- why the hell not Razz
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 am

ooc: Ok. I just started track season, so I'm a lil busy. Razz Uhm....I was thinking all the human players should be ODST's with one or two Spartans as NPC's to just show up occassionally one a few of our missions....because I'm seeing alot less teamwork being involved with a team of spartans that can run around and take out armies on their own lol. Idk. I just feel a bit over powered?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:59 pm

If you're starting a new one can i join?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm

go to Halo pt. 2! Very Happy
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 am

Well, my character in Pt 2 kinda relies on being a Spartan...it isn't a case of being overpowered, it's allowing the players to overpower themselves. Let's be honest...in the games, the only overpowered Spartan was Master Chief, and that was because he was the players avatar. The other spartans died just as easily as the humans. They just took a few more people out than the soldiers did.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 am

That comment directed towards the spartans in this rp...lol
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 am

Well, you just need to get people to be a little bit more realistic. For instance, Jackals and Grunts against a Spartan? Well, yeah, they'll get beaten, but they aren't exactly the greatest warriors in the world. Jackals are punier than ordinary humans, and Grunts are cowardly dwarves, more or less. It's the Elites, the Brutes and the Hunters that people need to big up. The Elites are very much the equal to the Spartans, and the Brutes are as well, in their own way. The Hunters? Well, you just run, unless you have massive weaponry.

You just need to keep a short leash on people, make sure they understand what's realistic and what isn't. For instance; my character in Pt 2 is in a situation ATM; he's about to infiltrate a building, right? Well, two Jackals surprise attacked? Easy targets, even for a normal marine. I am not planning to have him go through a small army of Elites, and the first time he engages an Elite properly? Well, it won't be a quick fight, I'll tell you that much...and neither will walk away unscathed.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Lol...I know YOU will come at the situations correctly. I was just referring to how like I felt everyone was just burning through the opposition like everyone was master cheif and the arbiter lol. But I downgraded myself to an ODST so I can rely more on the teamwork aspects that it would really take to handle these combat situations...and even though my character along with most ODST's hate Spartans...it wouldn't hurt to have one as a distraction lol.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Well, yeah...you don't need cover when you're eight feet tall with three inch thick armour, do you?
    Just watch what people do, and if you think they're getting out of hand, yank their leashes a little and don't be afraid to say "That's too far". If they don't listen...eh, throw a few scarabs at them. You're the poster, you can have the scarab step on them if you want. See how God-like they are with two broken legs...XD
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Lol *Bites the leg off of the scarab that stepped me* "Tastes like chicken"
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

But yea. Thanks. ;D
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 am

You could've at least a better metaphor. Sounded like you were calling us dogs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 am