Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Jade Hawk
Capri
Faith Wynters
Danny
8 posters

Today's Mission

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Today's Mission Empty Today's Mission

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

(Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

[Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

[Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

[] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

[Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

[] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

[Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

[Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

[] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.

[Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.

Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )

Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Today's Mission Empty Re: Today's Mission

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Technician? O_o
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Sure Faith!!! Very Happy
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Assassin please. ^_^

Character Name: Capri Vitalini
    Height: 5'8"
    Skin Tone: Light.
    Body: Slender, slightly curvy.
    Hair: Dark brown, almost black.
    Hairstyle: Long like this.
    Eyes: Amber.
    Clothing: This outfit.

Last edited by Capri on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Consideringwhich character would be appropiate
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Considering which Bio I should use lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Can I be Knives? XD Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm

NOOO!

Kidding. Of course Lacey Razz
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

The brain please! Bio in a sec
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Character Name: Jade Hawk (I'm so creative)
    Height: 5'9"
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Body: Slim, no curves (other than chest and butt), not much muscle at all.
    Hair: Dark red/purple
    Hairstyle: Down to base of shoulder blades, thick, straight, layered.
    Eyes: Bright green, dark green rim.

Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21973418

~~~Mission: The jacket on the right of this picture with this outfit
    ~~~Formal: This dress
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

POSION >Smile

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson
    Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!]
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.
    Make Up: intense black eyeliner and mascara.
    Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports

Clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/on_spy_mission/set?id=23377969

Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs].
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds

Background/About Me: I grew up with just my mom because my parents divorced when I was 6 months old. I have a half brother from when my dad remarried and his name is Nicco, he's three. I don't trust people easily but I'm an easy person to trust. I’m very blunt about things, if I don't like you you'll know almost immediatly.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Bad guy?
    Bio in a minute Very Happy
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 pm

So whenever you guys want to start. Go for it!!
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Poster starts Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Name: Lacey Pennington
    Nicknames: Shoelace, Lace
    Height: 4'12
    Skin Tone: Light/ Pale
    Body: Skinny and built a bit, but not alot Razz
    Hair: Brown
    Hairstyle: Kinda like this:
    http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://emilytheperson.com/Messy%2520Bun%25201.jpg&imgrefurl=http://emilytheperson.com/2010/11/fun-trends-hairstyles.html&usg=__R5GhmvoQmM9GNkvgPAg7Mdd9KrE=&h=600&w=432&sz=72&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=IzIzxe_CaROXJM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=91&ei=XNM4Tfq4FIzmsQOWksSHAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcute%2Bmessy%2Bbun%2Bhairstyles%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D851%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=118&vpy=38&dur=8618&hovh=265&hovw=190&tx=117&ty=164&oei=XNM4Tfq4FIzmsQOWksSHAw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Eyes: Razz Green with a hint of blue Smile
    Face: Normal make-up
    Normal: http://www.polyvore.com/live_exist/set?id=25899352
    Mission: Black gloves, black converse, blue t-shirt
    Fancy/Formal: http://www.polyvore.com/forever_unique_donna_strapless_mini/thing?id=24396191
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Schuyler Mullin
    Nicknames/Names gone by: Skye, Amelia Robertson, Ruth(ie) Jamison. Multiple other names from going undercover.
    Height: 5'7"
    Skin Tone: Pale.
    Body: Slim, but strong.
    Hair: Dark, dark brown.
    Hairstyle: Hair. Yea, I know. I'm obsessed with this girl's hair.
    Eyes: Light blue.
    Face: Some freckles under her eyes and across the bridge of her nose.
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Normal clothes.
    ~~~Mission: Something like this.
    ~~~Formal: Dressy :3
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

ooc - okay, I'll start then.

bic - I walk around the plane, not liking to sit in one place too often. The plane was traveling at a decent speed, but I believe we were descending a bit. I'm sure we'd be landing within the hour. Other were around, but I didn't speak much before a mission. Normally, I can be a talkative person. And, compared to others, I was one of the more "out going" of the group. But before a mission, I wouldn't mind silence.

Course I was always the guy who was up for whatever. A round of fighting, or a round of beers! It didn't matter much to me. I took pride in my work, however. Fighting was a brilliant skill of mind, and I was good at that skill. One of the best! I'm sure we'd be called down for the pre-mission debrief shortly, so I took the last bit of my time by myself.

"Two world leaders," I muttered to myself. This would be interesting. More so then I would imagine. And, I dare say, this might even be a bit of a challenge. Of course we don't fail... we never fail. But a challenge makes life worth living for.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 pm

I bust out of the bathroom of the plane and giggle a bit, "I've got it!" I say in a sing-songy type voice.

"The perfect..." I go off into a mumbling rant to myself and open my leather jacket, placing the new vile of posion into an open slot [I have an awesome leather jacket with many different slots/pockets for my posions] and zip up my jacket halfway. I giggle lightly, and run a hand through my hair, fixing it.

Life is good. I watch Danny move like a pacing lion on the prowl around the plane and giggle lightly, sitting on the arm rest of the chair instead of the actual chair itself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm

I snuggle into the chair more as I wake up from sleeping a bit, and yawn a bit. I see Dan and want to talk or someone atleast say something, but it was obvious that was never going to happen because we barely talk before a mission and especialy on planes.

"Do you know where we are?"I whisper to Dan, hopeing he can here me so I dont have to ask louder.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Knock. Knock. Knock. Skye taps her knuckles against the wooden table in front of her as her eyes stared at the clouds outside the window. Frost stained the bottom of the window, an everlasting reminder of how high they were. She never liked being too high in the air. She liked her feet planted on the ground. Ignoring the thoughts, she turned to the others. Danny was pacing now, most likely thinking of the mission. Schuyler ignored this, as she knew how he felt. Even for them this was going to be hard no matter what anyone said. She looked to Mercy, watching as she giggled at Danny. Then she looked to Lacey, who was attempting to catch his attention. Her lips cracked open to say something, but she let the muffled roar of the engines fill it.
    She pulled her bag onto the seat next to her, taking out the small notebook. Plans were scribbled in every page, organized on seriousness of the plan. She had everything from pranks to poisoning, from manslaughter to well, mass population killing. From getting rid of the body with Sulfuric Acid to feeding it in Pig Slurry. A small smile cracked onto her face as she closed the book, knowing this was her little secret.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm

I was in my own little world a bit, before being yanked out of it by Mercy. She had butts through a door, yelling "she got it!". I pause watching, give a small laugh, which almost sounded like a sigh. This was not out of the ordinary... For her that is.

I take a seat, sitting across from Lacey. I run a hand through my hair. "Not too far away. I suspect we'll be landing withing the hour," I smile at her. "Any news? Debriefing?"I chuckle, getting up and walking around again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm

I smile and giggle as I watch you get back up and pace and I grab you and sit you down in front of me again and smile.

"Stop pacing! It is making me nervous and sit still!"I laugh and twirl my hair and look outside the plane.

"I can't wait to land, I actually want to smell fresh aire again!"I giggle and cover my mouth, smiling yet again and wiggling my fingers
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:13 pm

"Fresh air?" I snort, "Who needs it?" I giggle, staring out the window as I perch on the arm rest of the chair. I giggle lightly, sweeping the bangs out of my eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm

I turn to Mercy and growl softly. "I do, I actually like breathing in nice air instead of plane or intoxicated air, unlike you"I smile coldy and stretch my legs and huddle my legs to my chest.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:28 pm

"You know I don't like to keep still for too long. Makes me feel useless," I tell Lacey, getting up to pace again. I noticed Skye, scribbling notes on her pad. She wasn't much of a talker in general, but now so even more. I never could tell what she was always up too. She had this air of... difference around her. Of course, everyone on this team had their own air, so to speak. I don't know. I guess it was just because I didn't know her as well as the others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 pm