Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

~~~
    Okay, so. It's been awhile since I've one-on-one'd. And I'd like to get back into it. I've just been waiting for an idea for a setting to pop into my head. But haven't had any luck.

That is, until I read Laurel's recent post. It had a whole bunch of setting ideas. And while many of them were great, I picked a "favorite" I guess you could call it. ^_^

Anyways, I'm looking for a male that's interested in one-on-one-ing with me. Here's the setting I've chosen (I tweaked a little and fixed typos.):

~~~

Female's Role (me)- I have been marked as Royalty from birth. When I was born, a Prince(you) was chosen for me to marry. I have never met this Prince, nor do I know his name. Growing up, I was told stories about your life and where you live. Basically anything I would want to know, except your name. As I grew up, the fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in, so I decided to rebel against it. Once I graduated high school, I packed my things and left with a friend.

Male's Role(Al)- You were three when your father and mother decided on who you were going to marry. Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell you stories of me and would update on how I was as you grew up. But they would never tell you my name no matter how much you begged. As you grew up, you started to realize you didn't want to be forced to marry some stranger, so you took off to a College University to start your life as the "normal kid" you've always wanted to be.

The Setting- It's modern day. Our "royalty" has been kept secretive, obviously, because of certain circumstances. I(the female), am now in college. At the University of Toronto, I start the year off well, being happy that I didn't have to worry about "my duty" anymore. It's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some rich kid's(that would be you) mansion. I decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple of my friends. This is when we meet. Will I soon realize you're the prince that I'm suppose to marry? Will you realize? And, if I do, will I stay or go?

~~~
    So, ya interested? If so, I'm asking you, if you do join, to be loyal to it. Be someone who logs on frequently, and if you do have to leave for awhile, warn me please. Try and follow the story line (we won't be at the party forever, obviously. I want to stretch this RP out Very Happy) You can be your own person, (personality-wise), that's why I've left your description up to you. Leave a bio or a link to a bio. If you have any questions or something that you'd like to see if you can change, go ahead and ask! ^_^
    ~~~

Last edited by Capri on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Read Me Re: Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 am

I followed her along. I couldn't help carrying a small smile on my face. I sure did enjoy how she carried herself. She pushed the door open and I went behind since it was already too late to hold door for her. I looked around the place as she asked where I would prefer to take a seat. "Well knowing what Tristan may say to a beautiful girl keepin him company, 'by the windowws so I could see how beautiful you look with the rays of the sun touching your skin'." I laughed. "Any sppot is fine by me."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am

Again the blush raised to my cheeks, "Tristan. Seems like a funny guy. I can see why Trisha's positively swooning." I took a seat at a nearby booth, close by the windows. The sun might actually help me raise from my stupor also.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

"Yeah, he always ends up with the girl." I said laughing. I smiled as she picked a spot near the windows. "Ah annd Tishan doesn't stay too far behind either. Any girl gets swooped off their feet by Tristan, but how many keep his attetions for the time Tisha has kept his?" I pointed out while I took a seat.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 am

"The same goes for Trisha really. No problem catching them. Just has a problem keeping them." I tucked a piece of wavy hair behind my ear, then heard "May I take your order?"

"Chai Tea Latte please." I ordered and the blonde waitress turned towards Edward. Batting her eyelashes of course. I chuckled inwardly.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:51 am

"Gues their similarity makes the come together." I dais after the waitress asked Capri what she wanted. I looked at the waitress, "I'll have what she's having but after I eat these crepes with shrimp." I smiled at her then looked at Capri. "So no food?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:03 pm

"Ah, no, unfortunately. My stomach is still a bit on the weak side." I watched the waitress walk away, swinging her hips a little more than necessary. She reminded me of someone. "Hey, where's that girl of yours?" I asked, thinking of Anabell.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 am

That question had caught me off in total surprise. "Wow I nearly forgot off existance." I laughed, "And she's not my girl thouugh it is strangge she hasn't buzzed me. I think she had a big exam today soo possibly that's why I haven't heard from her. Why you ask?" I flashed her a smile.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:26 pm

I couldn't help but smirk at his smile. But then I remembered. "Oh!" I exclaimed in realization, "You told me that last night." I chuckled at myself, kind of sarcastically. Damn you, Decklan. "She just seems...very attached to you. Does she know that 'she's not your girl'?"

The waitress set down our order in front of us. "Anything else?" she asked with a smile, more directed towards Edward.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 pm

I shook my head and smiled, "and we also went through that. I thought you'd have to directly ask a girl to be your girlfriend first and I don't recall asking. She just gluued herself on and I well must admit didn't notice it much just took it as it is." I shrugged and looked up at the waitress, "No that's alright, maybe later?" I smiled at her with out noting much her attention towards me.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh." I said again, feeling my cheeks heat up as the waitress nodded at Edward and left, but not before she gave me an effective one over. "Her barnacle-like behavior doesn't bother you?" I chuckled.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I looked at the screen.

Call from:

Mother

Exhaling loudly, I press the End key and placed the phone back in my pocket. Two days in a row, really?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 pm

I shrugged, "Didn't much but I do have that feeling that I will soon enough I suppose." I replied looking at her steady for a second and dropped my gaze to my food. "Mmm.. Not bad." I noticed she let out a sigh as she looked down at her phone. "Are you alright?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 pm

"My mother never fails to incessantly ring my telephone at all hours of the day-" I said, but then caught myself as I heard some of my proper ways of speaking emerge. Shit. Hope he hadn't caught that. I still hadn't been able to shake the almost-British accent. I cleared my throat, looking away, "I mean, like, she's just so annoying."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:30 am

I heard her speak, I slightly rose mmy brows in surprise. This made her more of a mystery to me and knew she was hiding something. "Ah..I see. Mothers." I replied nodding and smiling aat her. "Why hide your accent? Most guys would find that appealing." I asked her curiously.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:53 pm

He caught me off guard with his question. "Uhh..." I stuttered, "I, uh, it's complicated." Damn it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

I shrugged and smiled at her, "Just saying, with an accent like that...you shouldn't hide it. I actually like it a lot personally."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 pm

For some reason, I trusted this guy more than I should. And he didn't seem half bad. "Well...the thing is, I'm not from around here." I took a sip of my tea, "I just talk like everyone else to blend in."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm

"I believ on some level I could possibly relate." I nodded. "Around me, there's no need to blend in. I like that uniqueness you carry. Even as you try to blend, you always somehow manage to stand out."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 pm

His words dumbfounded me. No one had ever talked to me like that before. Unique, was I? I attempted not to blush.

"You could relate?" I asked, wondering what he meant but not expecting an answer, "That's a relief." I chuckled, "Guess there's no way for me to stay under the radar, is there?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:17 am

"Probably not." I smiled at her. "Don't see it as a bad thing." I looked around then back at her. "So mind I ask...the history between you and Deckland guy?" I was curious to her possible response. Maybe it give me a better insight on the whole issue itself.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm

I flinched slightly at the name.

"We, uh," searching for the right words, "Used to date." Which was true. When I came to the university seven months ago, I'd met him. Obviously, not being used to the outside world, I was vulnerable. And so stupid. He was one of those bad boys that acts unapproachable, and that every girl secretly wants. So, naturally, when he started to voice his interest in me, jealousy sparked between those girls. I, unaware of that at the time, simply swooned. Fell under his spell for four months. Got into a lot of trouble. I'd broken up with him three months back, and to this day he continues to try and pull me back.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:09 am

I looked at her in half surprise, and lots of curiosity. Was she really going to say just that?? "That's all? The guy drugs you and that's all you can say? We uh used to date?" I may have gotten upsett by it and as soon as I realized I was pprobably out of line I apologized. "My sincere apologies, I shouldn't have started to snap out at all." I scratchedthe back of my head, I really didn't like this guy being free around doing what he liked.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 pm

His reaction only made me give a small smile. As to be expected. I had given him the very least. "Don't apologize," I said with a laugh, "Bear with me when I say this, but Decklan was very different than anyone I'd ever met. And I felt a sort of rebellion being with him."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 pm

”So it’s okay to assume that you were very protected by your parents, and any bloke could simply amuse you with their charm and little wits they may have.” I said mostly in conclusion while I nodded. ”You may say you guys broke up, but he doe not seem like he was finished with you….” I said finally with a frown and thinking about what I had already started to learn about this girl. She is hiding a lot that was one thing for sure, the rest well…I’ll get into it.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm

"Yes. I was quite the sheltered girl." I stated the obvious while hiding the big picture, sipping my tea. I paused, contemplating my next words, then took a large breath. "I broke it off. He was becoming...overbearing."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 am

I nodded my head knowing there was a whole lot more to that story but it was quite obvious she didn’t want to press on. ”Well we got to keep him reason to step away from you.” Right at that moment someone came into the store. I turned around. ”Speaking of the devil.” I said in a low growl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm