Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Can you Read me?(Asher&Mercy)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Can you Read me?(Asher&Mercy)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER CREATED IT::
    I changed the wording a little

Girl: Mercy/Andy

Setting:

I'm the new guy at school and I have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." I'm into some bad things, and really have no need for a bunch of friends. I don't care much about school. You, on the other hand, are very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When I first come to school, you find an attraction towards me and you're determined to become my friend, but I keep shrugging you off. You have a talent at reading people and you know there's more to me than my hard demeanor. I come to realize that there's more to you than your happy one and I start to become interested in you. Will I take action and try to get you and figure me out? Or go on ignoring you?

Last edited by asherjayden on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Re: Can you Read me?(Asher&Mercy)

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 pm

I hear walking and then the double doors leading from the courtyard to the Cafe opened. I saw the girl from before come out with the papers in her hand again. I walked from the wall to a park bench that was planted underneath a large tree. As I walked over to it, I motioned with my head a 'hello'. I looked back at her once I sat down, and even gave her a small smile. Weird. Never had before, why start now?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

I raise an eyebrow, "Uh, hey. What's up?"

My thick, chicago accent slides in unexpectedly and I throw it back down my throat quickly as I sit down. Ever since I moved, I tried to rewire my voice to get the ghetto accent out... But sometimes, without me even realizing, it slipped back into place.

I hold the papers in my hand as I sit, throwing my bag down at my feet and look over at him with a small smirk, noticing his smirk... Wow I must be special if I got a smirk....
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

"Nothing much." I said as I looked around the courtyard. I hated being the new kid. It was always strange and lonely, even if I did have people trying to welcome me in. I was just so used to building a wall and shutting people out, that I never accepted being welcomed. But was I breaking down the wall for this girl? "Who's the giddy girl that's always looking at me and batting her eyes at me?" I asked, glancing back at her.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I laugh lightly, "Oh that's my best friend, Shay." I say with a smirk, "She's... Erm.... An interesting girl." I say cautiously with a small chuckle.

"She thinks she can get any guy.... And she's usually right." I roll my eyes with a small shrug.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 pm

"Eh. She may think so." I shrug. "Just tell her to tone it down a bit around me. It's a little much... She tries to hard." I said quietly then looked away. I glanced back at the girl and realized, I never found out her name. "I'm Asher." I said, sticking my hand out for a formal greeting. "Sorry about being a jerk." Did I really just apologize for that?!
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

I shake his hand, "Andy." I say with a small laugh, he didnt seem like the hand shaking type.

He then surprises me again by saying sorry, "Oh, it's alright." I say with a small hint of my accent slipping back in... It happened when I was nervous, or just not really thinking, "It's nice to meet you Asher." I say with a small smirk.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

"It's nice to meet you too Andy." I smile. "So tell me about this Julian Ceaser guy." I said (yes pronounced incorrectly on purpose). I leaned over and started reading the papers, taking a few out of her hand. Was I showing interest in this girl? I don't know.. but this wasn't the usual me.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

I laugh quietly, "Julius Ceaser." I say, looking over at him for a moment as he takes the papers from me.

"All you need to know about Mr. Tonkin's class is that he gets most of his test questions from the side notes," I say pointing to the side notes, "And as long as you listen in class, you don't even have to read the entire thing, he covers mostly everything if you forget for homework one day. But as long as you know the basic plot line you should be fine. And he's going to make us quote some things from there, just take the basic famous sayings and you should ace the class."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 pm

"Alright. Gotcha." I lied. I had no idea what Andy was talking about. "So if I ever need help," I looked up from the papers, "I can ask you?" I smirked at her again.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

I look at him and nod, "Yeah, fershure." I say with a small shrug, watching him smirk at me.

Was he flirting with me?
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 pm

"Alright cool." I said standing up when I heard the bell ring. I grabbed the papers and put them into my backpack. "So where do you have class now? I'll walk you." I smiled. Then wiped it away quickly. What in the heck are you doing Ash?! I asked myself. "Uhmm.. if you want, that is." I hesitated.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

I laugh lightly, lean down, grabbing my bag and sliding it onto my shoulder.

"That's if you think you can handle taking me there... I have gym." I say with a smile.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm

"I can handle it." I say with a smile. I open the door for her and walk in behind her. "So I take it you do hip-hop?" I asked. "Can't look as hot as you do with that style and not do hip-hop."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:43 pm

"Yeah, it's kinda my thing I guess." I say with a small raise of an eyebrow towards him as we walk, "And what do *you* do?" I ask with a small laugh.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 pm

I nodded as she told me she did hip-hop. "cool." i smiled. I glanced at her when she asked me what I did. What in the world was I supposed to tell her. I wasn't going to tell her that I write poetry. She'll look at me like I'm a freak. I sighed and glared at the ground. "I write poetry." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 pm

I laugh quietly as I watch him mumble, "So do I." I say with a smile, "I'd like to hear it sometime." I say with a smile.

"I got dance after school but maybe after I'll come find ya." I say as we near the gym and I flash him a smile and walk off to gym.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 pm

I smile back at her and feel myself start to blush. I nod, not being able to respond and wave her off as she walks into the gym. I slide myself back to the lockers and wipe my face in disbelief of what just happened. "Wow." I smile to myself then head off to Chemistry.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm

The rest of the day went pretty slow, but by eighth period I was so ready to just jump out of my seat and get to dance. I knew my crew was meeting at the local basketball courts to get ready for a tournament in a few weekends.

I sit in my last class, tapping my foot to a 4/4 beat and watch the clock tick by... My foot taps quietly and the bell rings and I lunge out of my seat, grab my bag and quickly slide between the people and out of the classroom.

Rushing? Who's rushing... I'm not rushing... I laugh to myself and walk down the hallway.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm

When the final bell rings I slip out of my seat and out into the crowded hallways. I head outside to the parking lot and get into my car, throwing my backpack into the back seat. I drive out of the parking lot and see Andy standing out there, on her way to somewhere, in a rush. I open my window and stick my head as far out towards the passenger window so she can see me. "Need a ride?" I smiled at her.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I stop as a car slides up beside me and the window rolls down.

My eyes widen a little, "Uh, sure." I say with a smile, running to the other side of the car and hopping in the passenger seat. I throw my bag at my feet and my eyes flicker over to him.

"Lovely to see your shining face." I say, a tint of sarcasm sinks into my voice, but my sarcasm was my humor, it wasn't meant to be taken offensivley.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yeah yeah..." I respond. As I pull out of the parking lot, I turn to Andy. "Which way?" I ask her at the exit of the lot.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 pm

"Oh, uh, turn right... It's just the little basketball courts a few ways up." I say pointing in the general direction.

"How was your day at school?" I place my hand over my eyes, looking over, trying to squint the sun out.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

I take a right out of the parking lot and head straight up the road. I looked at her and sighed. "Eh." I said retreating my quick glance. "I'm the new kid. Not much too it." I sighed.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:34 pm

"I know how it is." I laugh quietly, "Most people here are somewhat friendly... No need to be so shy..." I watch him quietly and retreat my glance back to the road, watching out for when to turn.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 pm

"I've moved a lot." I said glancing at her then back to the road. "I don't have many friends." I said, then the car went quiet. I drove further and then slowed down at an intersection. "Which way?" I asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:05 am