Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) - Page 2 Empty Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting: Your my brothers best friend, and My family and yours are going on a Summer Vacation for 2 weeks together, thing is, you've been secretly crushing on me too......What will happen? Will we tell each other?

We Start: We start on a regular day(like the second or third day of the vacation), our families are vacationing at your families Lake-house.

BIO:I will be doing this role-play as my character September (see Bio in my signature xD)

Last edited by Laurel11 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

I come down from the room and see September waiting. "Sorry. You ready?" I smiled, putting my sunglasses over my eyes as I take the basket so she wouldn't have to carry it. I walked out to the dock and set the basket on the ground while I grabbed two kayaks off the shelf. I set one in the water and tied it shortly to the dock. I tied the basket to it and then looked at September. "This one is yours." I smiled as I helped her get into it.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:48 pm

"Thank you" I say as I get in the Kayak, I wait for you to get in yours. I look up the dock and see my brother walking down to the lake where we were. "You might want to hurry" I say laughing.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

I hand September her paddle and untie the rope. I look back to see her brother coming up. I pushed her off the dock and then got into my kayak. I untied the rope and pushed myself off with my paddle and started to row away quickly. "Com'on!" I laughed as I paddled past September. "Hurry!" I continued to laugh as I heard a mumbled yell from the dock.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:01 pm

I laugh and paddle as fast as I could as I hear my brother yelling after us....."I hope I don't flip this kayak over" I say as I pass Asher. I had a tendency to always flip the Kayak's I was riding in.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:07 pm

I start to slow down and wait for September to catch up to me. I grabbed her kayak and with the rope from the basket I tied the front of her kayak to the back of mine. With extra rope, I tied the basket to my kayak. I started to paddle for the both of us. "I'll keep you safe." I looked back at her smiling as we inched closer and closer to the small island.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I smile as I watch him paddle for both of us, "well, I'm glad to know I won't flip this time" I say laughing "Thank you" I say as I watch the small island get closer, and my brothers yelling becomes more distant.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

"You're welcome." I say smiling back to her again. I crash into the shore with a big "oof!" coming from my mouth. "ouch." I laugh as I step out into the water and pull the kayak out of the water enough so just in case the tide comes in, the kayaks won't get taken away. I help September out of the Kayak and onto the shower without getting wet. "Pick a spot. I'm going to tie the kayaks up." I smile as I hand her the basket and grab the rope and start tying them to a tree.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:26 pm

I stand on shore and look back at the dock I wave at my brother and laugh, "Okay" I say as I walk around and I find a nice spot and I sit down with the basket in front of me.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I wave off Scott and he eventually gives up and goes inside, I could hear him cursing from all the way over here on the island. I sit down next to September and smile. "So, let's see your awesome picnic skills." I smile opening the basket and pulling things out.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

"Awesome Picnic Skills indeed" I say smiling as I help un-pack the basket. "What do you think?" I ask laughing
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

"I love it." I smiled as I handed her a sandwich. Ok, I'll admit it. I had a little thing for September. That's why I agreed to coming on this trip in the first place. She made me smile. No one knew that I liked her, not even her brother, who happens to be my best friend. I looked in her eyes and couldn't help but smile big. "Good sandwich." I said not taking my eyes off of her.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm

"Thanks" I say smiling as I look up and I see u looking into my eyes. I blush slightly, so I look down, in an attempt to hide my face.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 pm

"You're very welcome." I say smiling, taking another soft bite of the sandwich. "This is nice." I said looking around, then back at September. "Just me and you."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm

"Yeah, without my brother, or anyone really" I say as I look at you, I open my water bottle and take a sip. "I like this" I say quietly.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"I like it too." I smiled, scooting a little closer to her. "You know, I'm happy I came on this vacation with my parents and your family. I'm happy I came here with you." I smiled, and blushed slightly but didn't want to cause to much attention so I just took another bite of my sandwich.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 pm

I smile "I'm glad you came too" I say as I watch you take a bite of your sandwich. I look at you, wondering if you liked me as much as I like you, but I doubted it. So I just stayed quiet before I embarrassed myself.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm

"So," I paused. "How are the guys treating you?" I asked, just to fulfill my curiosity as to whether or not she was single. Which I was hoping she was so that I could tell her how I really felt without having to worry about some other guy in the picture.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"Uhh they are treating me well, but I was broken up with about a month or so ago" I say as I look at the lake, then I munch on some chips, "What about you? how are the ladies treating you?" I ask
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:44 pm

"Single." I smirked. "I'm sure that says enough." I looked at her and then away. I smiled. I really wanted to do something but i wasn't sure how she'd react. I turned back to September and before I knew it, i had leaned in and planted a small kiss on her lips. I pulled away embarrassed. "I'm so sorry." I said quietly
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 pm

"Don't apologize" I say smiling, as I look at you. "I liked it" I say wishing you hadn't pulled away.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 pm

I smile and blush a little. I scoot closer and lean in again, caressing your cheek with my hand, I lay another kiss on your soft lips.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 pm

I smile and kiss you back, laying my hand over your hand, on my cheek. I pull away "I had been wanting you to do that" I whisper to you.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

"Really?" I smiled. I pecked her lips once more and pulled away smiling. "Me too." I said putting my forehead to hers.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

"Now, what will my brother say?" I ask smiling
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm

"Who says he has to know?" I respond smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am