Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

RP with a guy?

Jesseses
    Jesseses

RP with a guy? Empty RP with a guy?

Post by Jesseses Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Setting TBD if a guy decides to RP with me...
    Anonymous

RP with a guy? Empty Re: RP with a guy?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:35 pm

setting?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:12 pm

You could of told me you wrote Razz

The both of us have been neighbors for a few years. Both our family has a secret. One of our family is an assassin the other our con artist. We hate each other due to the fact we are from different cliques in school. I am a skater girl who at times is quiet when I am alone. You are caption of the football team (optional). Our parents knew about each other. They teamed up to do a ‘mission impossible’. Our parent’s rooms are across from each other. We got home minutes after each other finding our home trashed. Would we team up as our parents did to help get them back? Or would we go our own way but eventually met up?

Everyone at St Night School has a crescent mark of the same color. After a Vampire Tracker Marks me with a crescent moon on my forehead, I have no other choice but to go to the school. Although I am not your average fledgling. I have been marked as special by the vampire Goddess Nyx and have affinities for all five elements: Air, Fire Water, Earth and Spirit. However, I am not the only fledgling at the school with special powers. There are two elite clubs, the Dark Daughters and the Dark Sons, I am a high priestess in training, has managed to settle in at the school and come to terms with the vast powers the Vampire Goddess Nyx has given me. Just as I finally feel like I belong to the school, the unthinkable happens: human teenagers are being killed, and all evidence points to the School. While danger stalks the humans from my old life, I begins to realize that the very powers that make me so unique might also threaten those I loves. Dark forces are at work at the school. The school takes a mysterious turns at adventures.

Your an extraordinary teen, masking your true identity and passing as a typical high school student to escape a deadly enemy seeking to destroy you. Three like you have already been killed ... your Number Four. You’re a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy. Changing your identity, moving from town to town with your guardian Henri, your always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town that you now calls home, you encounters unexpected, life-changing events-your first love, powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share you incredible destiny.

I got a promising career in front of me, great friends, and a pretty amazing family. However, my social life has been a little lacking lately. That is when fate stepped in, and crashed me into a tall, dark and handsome man. Sure, he has his secrets...don't we all, and, yeah, maybe your secrets are a little more unusual than most - like your partial vampire who can walk around during the day, but also enjoys a little plasma nightcap now and again - but to me, your a single, successful, and an extraordinary gentleman. That makes up for a lot. Of course, your condition is a bit more serious than you first let on, and living a life with you will require some sacrifices that most just aren't willing to make. Will I? Is love enough to compensate for a life that will never be anywhere near the realm of normalcy? But then again... what's normal anyway? I admittedly made some bad decisions in my life, but I’m positive that being with you isn’t one of them. You are everything I’d ever wanted in a man – kind, caring, loyal, loving, and on occasion, a hopeless romantic. True, you are also a vampire, or partially so, and had recently joined the ranks of the undead, but I don’t care. I was yours, you were mine, and I could not wait to be you bride, to mother of your children, and to stay by your side for as long as my mortal life would allow me to. At least…that was the plan.

I have more if you don't like any of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am