Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 5 Empty Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT!!
    (changed the wording)

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    You and I have been going out since a few weeks after you moved to town. Its been 6 months and you've been hiding a big secret. A really big secret. You're going to tell me the night of our 6 month that the person I think is your little sister is actually your daughter.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by Capri Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Sitting down in front of the couch, I leaned my body back against Asher's legs. My eyes precariously drifted to the dark hallway across from us. Kris is back there. Safe. Don't worry yourself.

"So," I heard Elena say, seeing her blonde head turn to me. She'd sat next to Tristan. "Did you hear about Allison Bradey?"

Oh, Lena, you gossip queen. With a rise off my eyebrows, I thought of high school. Allison Bradey was one of the Plastic girls in my senior class. Dreadful girl. Because Tris and Ash were a few years older than Lena and myself, I'm sure they wouldn't really know who she was, but no doubt they'd probably heard of her. I tried not to add venom to my next words, "No. Why would I care?"

The beautiful Elena gave a tiny laugh, one that reminded me of a pixie, "Cool your jets, Capri. You know how after graduation she planned to marry her high school sweetheart, Connor Gild? Turns out he went and cheated on her the night before their wedding a couple of months ago and she went bizerk. Oh, and get this: Then she ended up hooking up with this Native American guy when she got drunk the day after. And now, she's pregnant."

Before I could stop it, the sarcastic words came out, "Wow, I didn't see that one coming."

Another loud but tinkling laugh came from Lena, "I know right? She so had it coming." A familiar gut-wrenching feeling occurred in my stomach as I thought about Allison. That same feeling I'd gotten many times when dealing with my pregnancy. I shouldn't be judging. I'd gone out and gotten pregnant too. I'm such a hypocrite. But I was honestly curious.

"How in the hell do you find these things out Elena?" I said with the shake of my head.

She smirked, "I have my ways."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:06 pm

I listened into the girls' conversation. When I heard the part of the Native American, something went off in my head. "I know who you're talking about," I looked at the girls, "Kaleb Mulkin."

His name wasn't very well known but my father, a very well known business man, has done business with his father several times. I had heard things about Allison, but I've never actually met her or seen her up close.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:47 pm

"Ohhh, oui," I said in sudden realization as a bit of French slipped out, earning me a smirk from Elena, "I know who he is now. Yeah, shoulder length black hair, really tan skin, very tall? Cherokee." Killer bone structure that could cut, body like a god?, I didn't add.

"Yup!" said Elena, "He's the one. Was he in your grade, Tris?" she asked him with a flutter of her sparkling blue eyes.

"He dated Franzi, don't you remember?" I asked her, "That German girl." I was aware we were "gossiping", but that's what we all do, right? Just making conversation.

"Yeah, I heard he wasn't too...nice with the girls," said Lena with the tiniest bit of reluctance. We all knew that Franzi had practically hid in her house for weeks after their breakup. Lena's eyes practically beamed the message of Womanizer. I think I as the only one who knew that she had hooked up with him in junior year. But I don't judge her, Lena always gets what she wants.

"So he's back in town then?" I asked the group, seeing as Asher knew of Kaleb.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 pm

I nodded. "He's on the outskirts, but yeah. He's on town."

ooc: sorry didn't know what else to write

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:32 am