Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Eljordo
Engi
Murdoch
Jesseses
8 posters

Unknown Gifts

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Read Me Unknown Gifts

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some of us in the world are gifted. Our powers separate us from humans, Dr. James hates those whom are gifted. He created a small, secret, group to destroy us. Back at their underground base, there is a machine that takes away our powers and turns it to liquid. His plan is to inject himself with all of the powers that has been collected to become invincible!
    Dr. James’ group found a way to stop time for a few minutes. We are not affected by it because we, as gifted kids have a special bracelet, given to us at birth. However when time is stopped we could sense it. We pretend it affects us so we won‘t be caught. We are all in the middle of a town, around a water fountain, for different reasons. They captured someone who ignored the feeling. Once they disappear, we all move. Time is still frozen, that is how we all meet.
    *Credits to Crystal Smile*

Never to late to join lolwut smiley

Rules:
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!
    ~Try not to have the same powers.

Make up your own role if you wish.
    Unknown relative: Taiga, Myst
    Overprotective brother: Aki
    Maverick: Shade
    Old friends: Jade
    A notorious delinquent who is widely respected in the town: Jacques
    Friend back in town:
    Dr James people: Donnovic,
    Works for Dr James but is also my brother: Daniel McKarthy

People & their powers:
    Jessica - Atmokinesis(weather control), Phasing, Temporal Stasis
    Aki - control of light and shadow. and pyrokenisis
    Shade - He can teleport short distances- and can take objects or people with him- has massively enhanced speed and agility and has a massively accelerated healing factor. He also has the ability to change his clothing on a whim. His hood was stolen from a government testing lab, and is capable of hiding his face completely even when half on.
    Taiga - Controlling other people like puppets, ability of tapping memory (adding or taking away people's memories) and Illusions
    Jade - Ability to transform at will into a red timber wolf, pyrokenisis, and she can choose for other people's powers to not effect her, but only one at a time.
    Donnovic - His cellular structure is way tougher than a regular humans, allowing him to take hits that would kill most men. His eyes have been modified to great effect, thus his hand eye coordination is at superhuman levels. He is the master of nearly every type of firearm or bladed weapon. His muscular tone has been modded to the point that he can lift well over ten tons, whilst before meeting the doctor he could only lift two tons.
    Myst - Control of weather, communicate with spirits, ability to control fog/mist.
    Jacques - 'Temporal Theft' He can "steal" moments and objects out of time for his own use, as well as "give" himself to another time
    Daniel McKarthy - Danny has the ability to control both earth and water through movement of his body. He also has resilient skin, though the doctor genetically mutated this power (almost killing him). Now it takes more to break the skin. Though he's not invincible, a single bullet, for example, won't kill him

Last edited by Angel Love on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am; edited 9 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Read Me Re: Unknown Gifts

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Its alright...but modding? Never heard that before...or if I have, I cant remember it, lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 pm

modding= modifying
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Ah, ok. What is he modifying? I can't see any changes, so...lmao.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Done Very Happy I just switched up my Bio to avoid having the same powers as you Razz once again sorry, completley accidental steal there xD
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 pm

It was alright, dude, no need to apologize; I was fine with you having the same powers. I was having a joke, lol (I was also wondering how the poster would react to two people with the same powers, lmao). But I think this could be interesting; two powered assassin-type characters on opposite sides....that could be interesting, lol.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Its alright anyways, I want to at least TRY and be a little original xD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:33 pm

tbh I could fuck both of by removing all the shadow...therefore any stealth would be pointless, I worked out by controlling the forces that are nearly infinite in the universe, makes my character stupidly strong.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:36 pm

ok, lmao...I think we should stop talking on here, though. I think this should only be reserved for story posts, XD.

And Aki, that is so totally not true. First, it would be mind numbingly godmoddy, but also, my character in particular wouldn't necessarily need stealth. He can teleport, so the first step would be pinning him down somehow. He can teleport above you and shoot you in the head. Add into that that he is a trained marksman and martial artist, and I don't think you'll be having as easy a time of it as you seem to think. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:39 pm

you rely on your eyes for those, I control light, with 1 snap of my fingers I can remove any presence of light reaching your eyes, rendering you completely blind.

its mind numbingly godmoddy, although I never make it godmoddy, I normally just use it so that I can make light and shadow into a solid object therefore removing the need for any weapons at any time, because at day or night I can can use my powers.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Ah, but trained operatives are trained to fight in the dark as well. They are trained to use their ears to detect the movements, and if Shade teleported, the area you were cutting off light to would be empty. You would need to see him to cut off light, or cut off the light in the entire area, in which case you would be just as blind. And if Shade teleported away, he would come at you sideways next time; hit you when you least expect it. You can remove his sight if you know hes there? Sniper from a rooftop. Simple.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:45 pm

If I can manipulate light I can manipulate the spectrum as well, therefore I can manipulate colour. if I decided to make myself as gery as the road, I would be totally invisible.

also the area I am cutting off light to is your eyes, a receptor of light, where ever you moved you would be blind.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Neutral Yea... Can we go back to RP'ing now?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Ah, that would be manipulating the receptor, not the light. You would need to cut off the light to that area, and to do that you would need to see it to know where it is. And if you don't know that he is looking for you, how can you intuitively make yourself invisible? If you're walking down the road and he's setting up shop in a window on the tenth floor of the building across the street, how the hell would you know?

The simple answer is that, being a trained assassin and mercenary, he could take you out before you even knew what happened. The chances of him taking you on toe to toe when he could just sit and wait in a concealed place is very low. Add onto that that he could just teleport wherever he wishes, and you don't stand much of a chance. After all, to bend the laws of the universe, you need to exert willpower, and the further away the source of the exertion, the more willpower it takes. You wouldn't be able to hold onto blocking his irises forever, even if you could do it without seeing his eyes. But he would do his research on you, watch you for a while, etc etc. if he was told to take you out. But the chances of him attacking you are slim to none unless you give him reason to, so this conversation is kinda pointless, lol.

Angel: I'm waiting for everyone else to post...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:53 pm

make a seperate thread for this argument, And I will reply when I have internet tomorrow.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Unknown relative. Bio in a moment
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Name: Myst
    Hair color: Light blonde
    Eye Color: Misty light grey with swirls of white, like two marbles. [I get a lot of comments on how odd my eye color is]
    Hair Style: Long loose curls, about halfway down back.
    Attitude: Funny sweet, troubled, loveable.
    Power: Control of weather, communicate with spirits, ability to control fog/mist.
    Other: Something went wrong when the white coats were doing an experiment on me, making me mute… I use sign language now.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:25 pm

OOC: Thanks for joining Very Happy

BIC: Owen looks around the house. “Jessica?!” he sits down on the couch and waits. Jessica grabs her plate of food. She turns off her turns off her TV, before hiding downstairs. “Hey” he said smiling. She turns to see him getting up.
    “Hey, just give me a second” he nods. She goes to the kitchen to wash her plate. Before leaving the kitchen she looks at her brother, “I’m going to look for a new job with Owen. Mom and dad knows” she walks out with Owen following her.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc - no problemo. where are we right now o.O
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:53 pm

OOC: It just started. Shade is in a alley. Aki is back in the house. I just left the house with a neighbor, to go look for a job.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:55 pm

ooc: Alrighty, Im here too, gimee a minute to post.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm

The woman picks herself up from the ground, casting an annoyed look down towards her clothes before trying in vain to brush off the worst of the dust. She makes a sound of annoyance at the futility of her efforts as the figure approaches.
    "Took you long enough, Shade," the woman grunts, now fiddling with her hair to try to get it back in order, "a few moments more and I would have been forced to kill them myself. Remind me why I couldn't do that, again?"

Shade lets out a dark, hollow chuckling sound that sounds almost like a grunt. "Because then the rest of them would have disappeared. We had to take out the ones closest the edge of the clearing first, so they didn't run away."
    "Seems stupid to me...we knew they were there."
    "You have an issue with it, Mya, you can take it up with Blinky."
    "Alright, alright," Mya mutters darkly, "I suppose it did work. You sure the bodies can't be traced to us?"
    "Yes. The bullets were designed by Blinky; by now they dont exist at all. You know that." Mya simply inclines her head in acceptance.

"Anyway. What's the next job?" she asks.
    "Well, you take Blinky and collect our payment for this job. Take the ring- attached to the ringfinger- of the leader as proof. I have an appointment to keep." He turns around to leave.
    "Shade," Mya calls after him. Shade stops and shifts his head slightly to look over his shoulder. "be careful. This next job could get dangerous."

Shade is still for a moment before nodding curtly and disappearing into thin air. Mya looks at where he was standing for a few moments before sighing heavily and looking around the clearing. "Could have offered me a lift," she mutters, before walking deeper into the maze of alleys. If any more thugs decide to take a chance on her, they will regret it.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Taiga sighed, pulling her sock up as high as it could go. She was just about to leave for a walk when her dog came barking in, his tail wagging faster then light. "Calm down, buddy." She chuckled, picking him up. He yelped excitedly and licked at her face. She laughed along with him, before setting him down. He whimpered, nudging her side with his head. "Not today." She responded, nudging back.

Now, this dog didn't understand the simple concept of walking by yourself. In his mind, it was either he gets to go or he is being abandoned at the house. In a sad attempt at getting a walk, he sat in front of the door. Taiga pulled on her other sock and slipped her feet into her shoes.

"No." She repeated, slightly frustrated this time. The dog whimpered, lowering his head and slowly walked away from the door. He became extremely melodramatic and began to flop to the ground in an exaggeratedly morose fashion - because maybe that would make Taiga realize how selfish she was being by leaving despite the obvious emotional discomfort her dog was feeling.

"No." She said again, rolling her eyes slightly. She opened the door and looked back at the dog. He laid there, staring at her with a look of complete and utter betrayal. She closed the door behind herself and stuffed her hands into her pockets, hearing the dogs mournful cries from the other side of the door.

He was a big boy. He'd get over it.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:36 pm

They walked around going to every restaurant and stores. There was not much success. Own had more experience then she did. He already got a call. He leaves her to go met up with his new boss. Yea he was older and got more experience in almost everything but she has something he does not. She sits down and looks up at the sky. Dark clouds started to appear. She squints’ her eyes, making the clouds lighten. Eventually disappearing. She watches the ambulances and cop cars rushing towards on of the alleyway. So much for the crime rate going down. Jessica gets up to get something sweet. She never knew searching for a job was this hard.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:53 pm

ooc: So are we all just making our way over to the fountain? And, if possible, I would love to be able to add the ability of tapping memory (adding or taking away people's memories) and Illusions instead of Vine control. ^__^ That would be terribley wonderful.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 pm

OOC: Yup that's the plan Smile & I made the changes for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 am